2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Background scripts updated !

Tez2

Hello everyone.

I'm checking the new background script (ASM language).

There's a new coding related to the Criminal Mastermind Challenge.

It looks like it check every heist finale/setup for the challenge.

Have anyone got some issues with the challenge ?

Edited by funmw2

CarimboHanky

i dont have any issues with the challenges...

humane lab wont unlock my insurgents tho

Hello everyone.

I'm checking the new background script (ASM language).

There's a new coding related to the Criminal Mastermind Challenge.

It looks like it check every heist finale/setup for the challenge.

Have anyone got some issues with the challenge ?

Yesterday I attempted the challenge but the award progress reset after doing the Fleeca bank and having the whole team together. Hopefully it's for that?

NikkoCharger

why do you keep hacking rockstar servers script kiddie? i keep reporting you to them and the authorities and yet you continue to hack them :(

No one made you come here. This thread is for those of us who find these sorts of things interesting.Not that I completely agree with Bean but:

All these threads do is lead to is a ton of speculation which causes people get wild ideas and then when it doesn't happen, the complaints roll in. The Slamvan 2 is a perfect example of this.

why do you keep hacking rockstar servers script kiddie? i keep reporting you to them and the authorities and yet you continue to hack them :(

No one made you come here. This thread is for those of us who find these sorts of things interesting.
Not that I completely agree with Bean but:

All these threads do is lead to is a ton of speculation which causes people get wild ideas and then when it doesn't happen, the complaints roll in. The Slamvan 2 is a perfect example of this.

How is that an example when the slamvan 2 is in the game

FlickinTheBean

No one made you come here. This thread is for those of us who find these sorts of things interesting.

see how they deleted my post...now they will delete yours

Well, to be fair Slamvan 2 DID get added to the game but it just isn't purchaseable. Also, there was nothing in the script saying it would be buyable.

What ?

This thread isn't about speculation.

It's about R* updating the background script with new fix related to criminal mastermind challenge.

The slamvan 2 exists but isn't purchaseable vehicle.

You can see R* using them for "Series A - Bikers" setup.

Also to Mr.flickinthebean I'm not hacking R* servers.

You don't even know the meaning of "hacking" + the meaning of "script kiddie".

The funny thing is that R* app (Ifruit) is what allow me to view their cloud content, It's not called "hacking".

Edited by funmw2
  • Like 3

NikkoCharger

While the Slamvan 2 was added to the game it still proves my point. People read the leaked information threads. Got a wild idea (e.g. R* coded it into the game so it must be storable and able to be purchased). And when the heist update was released and it wasn't purchase-able the complaints rolled in:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/775522-completed-heists-the-slam-van-2-is-a-no-show/

Edited by NikkoCharger

I would be astounded if "flickingthebean" was still a member this time next week....

see how they deleted my post...now they will delete yours

They deleted it because you're making a baseless accusation of Funmw2 as 'hacking'. What Fun does, if I understand it right, is he's basically just dipping his face in the river and watching the current of code go by and make observations of what passes.

• Like 2

While the Slamvan 2 was added to the game it still proves my point. People read the leaked information threads. Got a wild idea (e.g. R* coded it into the game so it must be storable and able to be purchased). And when the heist update was released and it wasn't purchase-able the complaints rolled in:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/775522-completed-heists-the-slam-van-2-is-a-no-show/

Sorry, but that's a load of sh*t. Funmw2 confirmed that the car was there, along with other vehicles. He doesn't confirm it being storable/buyable/sellible/moddable until he has the solid proof for it. Any stupidity people post as a result of their own imagination, you can't hold him responsible for that as he only presents the facts. Remember the flight school trailer? Ohhh there's a muscled NPC in there it must mean we can now do some body building and sh*t. Wow.

And the Slamvan 2 is storable if you dupe it to end that story. Now back on topic as I'd like to know what got fixed/changed.

• Like 4

NikkoCharger

What ?

This thread isn't about speculation.

It's about R* updating the background script with new fix related to criminal mastermind challenge.

I did not say this this was a speculation thread, what I said was: "these type of threads lead to speculation" and of course once people speculating someone will try to come up with some crazy idea as to why R* is changing things.

Like I said in the chrome wheels thread, I don't have an issue with you, leaked information threads, or speculation in general, my main issue is the complaints and flaming of R* when things that aren't 100% confirmed by R* don't happen as people thought they would.

Update !

Ok I got a better understanding of what the new update do.

It check your criminal mastermind challenge progress until you finish prison break finale.

Because when you replay Fleeca Job or Prison break and successfully finish them then it will set the tracking stat value to more than 1.

If it's more than 1 then it will reset your criminal mastermind challenge progress.

This new update is a fix for keep checking that the tracking stat is set to 1 then you do the criminal mastermind challenge.

Miss Malevolent

Update !

Ok I got a better understanding of what the new update do.

It check your criminal mastermind challenge progress until you finish prison break finale.

Because when you replay Fleeca Job or Prison break and successfully finish them then it will set the tracking stat value to more than 1.

If it's more than 1 then it will reset your criminal mastermind challenge progress.

This new update is a fix for keep checking that the tracking stat is set to 1 then you do the criminal mastermind challenge.

Cool.

bloatedsack

You don't even know the meaning of "hacking" + the meaning of "script kiddie".

The funny thing is that R* app (Ifruit) is what allow me to view their cloud content, It's not called "hacking".

Also to Mr.flickinthebean I'm not hacking R* servers.

I think technically speaking, you're using an exploit to look at things not intended to be end user visible.

That said, it's hardly a bad, it's just what it is and Fun provides base information that other people then choose to spin into their own speculation and forum-boners which explode in their face when they're wrong.

Fun just simply enables that, but I can safely say he doesn't encourage it. Hell, this place doesn't need any encouragement to run rampant on rumour and speculation.

Maybe whatever they've updated is to fix people stuck in the final hist bug where it's locked to me and I can't replay/restart/whatever it.

Sadly they didn't do this for the loyalty challenge. While I got the CM yesterday, the loyalty one is stuck at 25/26.