2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Omfg fix the prison break glitch!

JJD

I finished the f*cking heist 5 times now only to be sh*tted on by these non stop spawning police helicopters. Is there a fix or method to pass it yet? Like omg its not that easy to actually even get lucky with a good crew to make it to the end, and when i finally do this sh*t happens. And don't tell me to keep trying i don't want to waste my time, its bull sh*t.

Sometimes police helicopters don't have blip. Destroying them results nothing.

When it's not retarded, by the time you flew away to the sea, the wanted level will start beeping.

Source: Bugged twice. Succeed once.

CrysisAverted

No can do man, they are busy patching money glitches

Mr. Crowley

You just have to watch the radar and as soon as one pops up break hard to whichever direction gets you away from their sight cone the quickest.

hornedturtle

You just have to watch the radar and as soon as one pops up break hard to whichever direction gets you away from their sight cone the quickest.

No. It happens when there is a desync in connection when more than 1 person shares the same wanted level. Resetting the link by getting out of the vehicle is the only way to fix it. Since you can't bail out of the plane early, you can't fix it.

No. It happens when there is a desync in connection when more than 1 person shares the same wanted level. Resetting the link by getting out of the vehicle is the only way to fix it. Since you can't bail out of the plane early, you can't fix it.

That's right.

I used to fly back to LSIA just to make everyone re-enter the plane safely, but asses got glued.

Sky_Light12

That's right.

I used to fly back to LSIA just to make everyone re-enter the plane safely, but asses got glued.

me too !

then the demo-man quits the heist

Wildfire_08

I finished the f*cking heist 5 times now only to be sh*tted on by these non stop spawning police helicopters. Is there a fix or method to pass it yet? Like omg its not that easy to actually even get lucky with a good crew to make it to the end, and when i finally do this sh*t happens. And don't tell me to keep trying i don't want to waste my time, its bull sh*t.

Bizarre, I have not come across this yet.

We literally fly, avoid the heli range and go to checkpoint everytime, unless people just simply aren't quick enough to react to spawning helis, Idk.

hornedturtle

We literally fly, avoid the heli range and go to checkpoint everytime, unless people just simply aren't quick enough to react to spawning helis, Idk.

Stay away from the buzzard. the way the spawns work, and if he is blowing up enough stuff. He should get all the heli spawns on him.

I got this bugged the first couple of times I did this heist, finally got it to work the other night and I'm not going near it again.

Mr. Crowley

Same here.

And the way the OP worded his post it sounds to me like he just couldn't avoid the spawning helicopters, not that he stays in sight at all times even when he gets out of site.

AfterAnAsea

No can do man, they are busy patching money glitches

Good, that's what they should be doing.

CarnageRacing00

Police chopper spawns have always been a pain in the ass. There's a Lester mission where you need to steel a Cargobob from the military base, same result. If the dammed thing wasn't slow enough already, police helicopters just spawn directly in front of you.

Thankfully rockstar appears to have narrowed their field of vision somewhat so you can skirt around then if you're quick, but still.

fly left and right all the time and try to have at least 1 or 2 choppers on your radar but not in sight. Played prison break twice and got it both times on the first try with this strategy.

Hell we hit a glitch doing the setup part where two are cops and steal the police cruiser and schedule and the other two steal the car from the docks.......(game setting normal)

the two of us playing the cops stole the cruiser, lost our wanted level.......only each time we would get back on a road (dirt road, highway didnt matter) we instantly got a 3 star wanted level once again..........after losing the cops for the third time and getting the wanted level back the 4th (this time it was only a 2star) we got the prompt to steal the schedule from the police building while the wanted level was active..........knowing either something was screwed up with the servers or we had encountered a glitch, we kept on playing ......we went to the Police building aand fought our way to the doors.......I was able to enter but my partner was not the doors would not open for her........we stole the documents had to then was prompted to take them to the heist room...which we did, and the setup was successful....but we never destroyed the police car, I dove it back to the Hosts apt and pulled into the garage in the police car

after receiving the 4th wanted level (the 2 star one) the wanted level did not increase as we killed cop after cop at the police building and when i got to the entrance of the heist apt, a cop was ramming the hell out of me from behind......but it let us in LOL