2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Players ruining heists at the end

ProphetC-87

ProphetC-87

This is getting out of hand. There needs to be some way to catch who it is and report them and there needs to be stern consequences to these trolls who think it is funny to ruin my heist at the end. I really dont get it, your cheating yourself dumbasses, like how dumb can YOU be. Ive had couple times happen now on Prison Break. Was just bout to beat it, My team got to the part where you parachute and it does the cutscene. Immediately following cutscene it cuts back to gameplay and says Rhonhowsky Died? This game is being ruined by trolls. Im bout to stop playing it if all these problems continue, including server issues too!

BTW I was paying everyone 40/20/20/20 just because Im sick of playing the damn thing over and over with idiots and guess what? I still get the same incompetent idiots and trolls who join. They still quit after 1st attempts. This is exactly why people only deserve %15. If everyone is so valuable, how come when I pay the %20 everyone still useless as ever. Not to take away from the good players ive had but theirs always at least one troll on the team it seems! Once I finish this heist im not hosting again ever. Just to many trolls to risk wasting time with. So there you go trolls, you are ruining this game with troll behavior. Have fun when theres nobody left playing this game except the trolls.

Not a troll, its a glitch when it says he died. Had it happen to me a few times.

ProphetC-87

Not a troll, its a glitch when it says he died. Had it happen to me a few times.

Well if thats true than its the second glitch Ive experienced with this particular heist. Had it all but passed another time but no matter what we did couldnt lose cops. So thats 2 known glitches. So many problems with heists right now. You have glitches, trolls, server issues. Not worth it to heist lead IMO unless with a trusted crew. Randoms are WAY too risky

My internet isn't the best at times and I've been dropped a few times (I only play heists with friends) and sometimes they're uneasy to play with me if my internet is having its period but I noticed others put up with you and you put up with others if you know them. I'm still baffled by people who do heists with randoms and bitch about it on the forum when they fail.

There's a whole section now dedicated to finding like-minded players. It's called the Find A Meetup (which should be called Find A Heist Team). Come on, don't be stupid.

*edit*
@Prophet: I'll take you seriously if you can use quoting correctly. I'm just saying that you're getting mad for no reason. There's people on the forum to help you out yet you ignore my advice, going for the semi-sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek joke with a dumb facebook smile face. I've done all except one heist with only issues from the servers due to playing with friends only. So I have no clue what this rage you're talking about. Trolls are so missions and missions are so 2013. Heists are all about communication and friends. If you can't talk to people and trust them then you shouldn't even bother starting the heist.

Edited by livejoker

Viper's right. I had it happen in a heist I joined back when it first came out and thought some clown did it, but upon rethinking it all and trying to figure out how they'd done it, I'd realised it was likely some kind of glitch and haven't since experienced it again, but I've also read stories of it happening to others as well.

ProphetC-87

My internet isn't the best at times and I've been dropped a few times (I only play heists with friends) and sometimes they're uneasy to play with me if my internet is having its period but I noticed others put up with you and you put up with others if you know them. I'm still baffled by people who do heists with randoms and bitch about it on the forum when they fail.

There's a whole section now dedicated to finding like-minded players. It's called the Find A Meetup (which should be called Find A Heist Team). Come on, don't be stupid.

Your STUPID STUPID! ;)

Viper's right. I had it happen in a heist I joined back when it first came out and thought some clown did it, but upon rethinking it all and trying to figure out how they'd done it, I'd realised it was likely some kind of glitch and haven't since experienced it again, but I've also read stories of it happening to others as well.

Man this is crap. All these problems are making it frustrating to play it more now. Think ima wait couple weeks a hope they patch it.

The Prison Break Heist is the only heist that seems to have issues currently. Every other heist I've done has ran completely fine with no issues clutching wise.

The Prison Break Heist is the only heist that seems to have issues currently. Every other heist I've done has ran completely fine with no issues clutching wise.

Yeah, the prison break heist is the one that has issues. It probably took me dang near 20 tries to finally complete it without the glitches causing me not able to complete it. I've never had the glitch where that prisoner would die right away, but I suffered the no-lose cops glitch a lot.

Ya, you may want to consider potentially only playing with PEOPLE YOU KNOW INSTEAD OF RANDOMS. Just a little pro tip.