2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

So is it just me or

SkittyM

So is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Pegasus vehicles are not being unloaded?

0_0.jpg

This Valkyrie has been in this spot for the past hour, hasn't been unloaded.

• Like 1

Modders maybe?

Maybe they have new option to keep burned vehicle in the world.

CrysisAverted

nope.

u802kBX.gif

• Like 4

^ That concludes "to despawn a vehicle in front of our eyes = OK" but "to spawn a vehicle in front of our eyes = not OK"

• Like 2

LightningLord

nope.

-wtf is a savage-

Lol'd.

That happened to my Hydra. I was like "The f*ck? Where'd it go?" What causes that to happen?

IcOqQpq.gif

I'm on Ps4 and on occasion cars I have stolen seem to hang around for ages like they are PV's

Savage blew up during that mission to get Anna from those bikers and get her to Martin's place. 3-4 missions later, we spawn at Martin's place and the blown up Savage is still there. Went in freeroam and sure enough...thought it was only me. Glad to see I ain't the only one.

They despawn in front of you and never spawn in the first place if there are lots of players/explosions on previous gen cause it's 9 year old out dated piece of junk and doesn't have anywhere near enough processing power or memory to run this complex game correctly. Current gen has way more computing power and things last longer before they must be cleared from memory to create something else and pc if they don't f*ck it up will even be 10x better.

I'm on Ps4 and on occasion cars I have stolen seem to hang around for ages like they are PV's

Happened to me earlier today. I drove an NPC's car back to the front of my garage and took my PV. It was still there when I came back.

They despawn in front of you and never spawn in the first place if there are lots of players/explosions on previous gen cause it's 9 year old out dated piece of junk and doesn't have anywhere near enough processing power or memory to run this complex game correctly. Current gen has way more computing power and things last longer before they must be cleared from memory to create something else and pc if they don't f*ck it up will even be 10x better.

Hardware has little to do with this, its something they broke in the Heists update, a vehicles carcase shouldn't stick around for more than 1 min, its a useless item, so why should it stick around? Doesn't seem to affect performance, but seeing tanks and destroyed aircraft sitting in the middle of the road is not normal.

Edited by SkittyM

Hardware has little to do with this, its something they broke in the Heists update, a vehicles carcase shouldn't stick around for more than 1 min, its a useless item, so why should it stick around? Doesn't seem to affect performance, but seeing tanks and destroyed aircraft sitting in the middle of the road is not normal.

Fair enough, they usually do wreck lots of stuff when adding new stuff, lol! It is a very real problem with the game on old gen though. If you have old gen start an invite only session by yourself and just sit still a few minutes and note the npc action. Then start driving and slowly increase speed and watch stuff disappear. Add more players/action/explosions and the hardware simply can't keep up and the problem gets worse and suddenly you freeze or you're the only one left in the lobby.

AH-6 _BirdTurd

Im on PS4 and I noticed that the ruins of a Savage that crashed in a freeroam I was in earlier in the day, had followed me to all the other freeroams I had joined.

Edited by AH-6 _BirdTurd

Shadowfennekin

Yes, I saw the remains of a Valkyrie in the middle of the street when I was delivering a Simeon vehicle. Almost totaled the car cause it appeared too late.

And, NPC cars I jacked to get to my apartment after selling a Rebel STAYED there, Nobody was around there but me. Happened several times when I sold them

You all sound like its bad if they dont despawn.... on old gen, once when i hijacked the merryweather pickup helicopter, i killed the pilot and before i could get in the chopper it despawned. very annoying.

it depneds on how busy the server is.