2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

People That Kill You After A Heist Finale...

GTAFanClub

Has anybody done a heist with randoms and after the finale is over and your whole group goes into a random session, there is one or more guys that just kill everybody for no reason. It really pisses me off so it's war after that but it's kind of sad that they do that. So I try to go into passive mode quickly or have a shotgun ready just in case. This happens a lot to me, anybody else?

• Like 4

I'm always ready, hasn't happened

yet

• Like 3

Van_Hellsing

First of all go passive before a heist. Saves you a lot of disappointments.

It happened to me a lot with normal missions.

I must say most heist crews were nice.

I walked out of the strip club after the celibration screen and wham, a griefer shot a rocket at the door.

I walked out of Tequil-la-la and wham, a car tried to run me over.

• Like 4

Had this happen once after one of the Humane Labs setups. I guess two different groups spawned back into free roam at the same place at the same time in Grapeseed, even our cars were stacked on top of each other. Before any of us knew what was happening, one guy wasted all of us. The seven of us then ended up chasing and spawn killing him for the next half hour. I wonder if he will think twice about doing that again... probably not.

CaptainMental

If its the host behaving like that, I'd accept his next invite. Then I mess up the mission.

• Like 11

Every time. But that's just standard fare for randoms, and one more reason to stick to Crew-only heists.

You know, between the long waits for a team, trolling the missions, getting ripped off on finale payouts and the vicious post-job sucker-punching, heists with randoms are a stressful and frustrating experience.

I cannot encourage you enough to join a Crew, OP. All those problems vanish and you'll only be left with pulling off awesome heists, having fun and making bank.

In my crew, after the mission we pile into the same car and drive to the stores, then if anyone unlocked anything we spend a few minutes letting them screw around with whatever they got, then back to the leader's apt for the next heist.

• Like 5

I thought it was pretty funny.. there aren't many times I get to be around public players since I'm always in crew sessions or friends in invite-only lobbies.

Me and my friends finished the Prison Break heist and spawned outside of the Strip Club, right away my friend screams on the mic through party chat that some guys just spawned next to us holding shot guns and they started shooting right at us, a quick gunfight occurred which lasted about 12 seconds with us standing tall while laughing our asses off.

Kinda reminds me of the days when Rooftop Rumble was heavily populated, people would just stand outside of Madrazo's mansion waiting for a player or a group to spawn there before taking their life away and some of their cash earned.

• Like 2
948185.png

photo-thumb-946371.png?_r=1405910711

People That Kill You After A Heist Finale..

Are funny guise that know how to make you mad OP

I guess they don´t know that you get money from heists in bank instead of pockets like in missions.It never happened to me so far,the people I played with were cool.

Edited by LeopardGecko
  • Like 1

CarimboHanky

i dont kill the people i just finished a heist with...

ill admit i did spawnkill a guy that keep dieying during the heist.

timmyturner

I killed my partners that i just did the heist with once because they were so bad.

They were used to dying multiple times in the heists anyway

• Like 2

Only happend to me once, I invited him to the next heist then when joined I kicked him.

I salute all that played with me after and most times they all salute back.

This has been happening before heist missions. Trying doing a survival mission and taking a piss after you're done.

Edited by Chloroform

i haven't had it happen yet though i usually have the game trolling me <.< 1,000's of invites an every time i accept one it claims its full , an either drops me back into single player, freezes after showing it drop me through the map one or more times , or drops me back into a session an back into the apartment >.< never mind i might have been doing something else before the invite.

:( used to be you accepted an invite session full no big deal it'd drop you back in your lobby where you were no problem at all >.>

• Like 3

I admit it, after a Heist finale, I kill anything within a 13 mile radius, blip or not. Just saying, is all.

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

Couple of stabbings in the front of Teqiula-La-La

But not even close to the Madrazo Shotgun Massacre when RR was hosted on a 2x $/RP weekend.

• Like 3

Mottershead

I have recently discovered the joys of pointing my RPG at the ground after a heist, in hopes of taking me and my new friends to the moon.

Good, clean fun. Some even laugh about it. People need to relax more.

• Like 2

My friend and I will kill others after hiest set ups or finales only if that person sucked and kept screwing up all the time.. They deserve it.

EEDDDWWWAARRRD

My story's a bit different. We were having the worst luck trying to do the Pacific Standard finale, getting pissed at eachother and the game itself. When we finally finished the heist and popped into freeroam, we all popped open the interaction menu and commited suicide, then had a good slaughter against eachother for a few minutes.

Edited by EEDDDWWWAARRRD

I killed everyone last night after I finished the Series A finale. But only because I had a bounty on me. So it was kill or be killed.

Nah never, we usually add eachother and free roam. You must be unlucky and get teamed up with crappy people a lot.

JELLY UNICORN

i punch my friend to death after finales to increase strength.

and because he's a useless f*ck.

Edited by JELLY UNICORN
  • Like 2

KornbreadMaf1a

Passive mode for heists, no reason not to.

Not everybody is a pussy that is afraid of PvP. I won't kill someone I just did a heist with but I've had a random do it once. I laughed, respawned, killed him a couple times then went on with the next set up mission.

I'll never understand the people who are passive all the time. If you are afraid to get into a gunfight then you are playing the wrong game.

• Like 2

4 can keep a secret

If 3 of them are dead....

*cue dramatic music*

• Like 4

Christacoma

Only done the fleeca job and a few setups. One of the them I even had a 5000$ bounty and I have never been attacked after a heist...