Revenge [ Mission pack ]

basket_boy123

basket_boy123

First words: Hello guys I'm back ! I haven't made a DYOM mission for almost 2 years. So now I'm finally back with a new mission pack called Revenge. Please download and play it and tell me if you want me to continue this mission pack or not, thank you :)

Description: Mike Miller is just a normal cop that keeps the city of Los Santos safe from gangster, robbers, mafia families and all the other criminals. He is a good cop, but when his younger brother Marcus is killed he decide not to follow the law and he is sure that he will get his revenge !

Characters:

Note: Characters are writen in the order of their appearance in the series so SPOILER ALERT

Friendly:

Mike Miller ( First appearance - episode 1 )

The protagonist/playable character. Mike Miller is 33 years old police officer who is serving the law since he was 21 years old. He was a very good cop with a lot of awards and he never commited a crime... but now when his younger brother Marcus was killed he is prepared do to anything to get his revenge

George Harris ( First appearance - episode 1 )

He is also 33 years old and him and Mike have been friends since they were kids and they together decided to become police officers. He will always be there for Mike and will always stand by his side

Manuel Gomez ( First appearance - episode 2 )

He is 27 years old and he is also one of Mikes best friends. He joined the police 5 years ago and Mike was his mentor from the very beginning that's why they become such good friends

Frank Davis ( First appearance - episode 6 )

He is 36 years old and Mike saved his life 3 years ago when he was almost killed by the Vagos gang in Los Santos and that's why he moved in San Fierro. He is a true patriot and he would risk his life for America

Ju-Long Zheng ( First appearance - episode 6 )

He is 57 years old and his name means Powerful gigantic dragon. He is a leader of one of the most dangerous mafia in San Fierro - The Triads. He was a member of the Triads since he was 19 years old and when their previous leader was killed when he was 42 years old they chose him as their new boss. He also has problems with Rusconi family, that's why him and Mike can make good business partners

Sean Zheng ( First appearance - episode 6 )

Sean is 28 years old and he is the only son of Ju-Long Zheng. He is a professional killer and he is loyal to his father and all the Triads

Enemys

Rusconi family ( First appearance - episode 1 )

Rusconi family is the main antagonist in this story. Rusconis are the mafia family who exist for three generations. They have their people all over San Andreas and that's why nobody doesn't want to mess with them

Mister Rusconi ( First appearance - not yet )

Mister Rusconi is the boss of all the family ( more information about him will come later )

Jimmy Rusconi ( First appearance - episode 1 )

He is 23 years old and he is nephew of mister Rusconi, that's why he have a high place in the family

Neutral

Captain James Wilson ( First appearance - episode 1 )

He is 50 years old and he is the captain of the Los Santos Police Department.

Jose Gomez ( Only appearance - episode 2 )

Jose is a cousine of Manuel and he is his snitch. He doesn't play a big role in the story

Season 1:

Episodes:

Episode 1 : Introduction ( split in two parts )

Episode 2 : Who ?

Episode 3 : Warehouse shoot out

Episode 4: Beginning of the End

Episode 5: Wanted man

Episode 6: Same enemy

Episode 7: Hitman

Episode 8: Da Nangs Payback

Season 2:

Episodes:

Episode 9: ( Coming Soon )

More episodes will come

screen.jpg

Edited by basket_boy123

The Propeller

I voted "yes" because I liked the story, good luck for future mission man.

Story is good.
You opened this topic yesterday,what is the point of asking people if they want you to continue it.
Wait for feedback
Said once a wise man.

basket_boy123

Episode 4 ( Beginning of the End ) was uploaded, you can download it here: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/36633

Episode 5 ( Wanted man ) was uploaded, you can download it here: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/36645

Can someone do a review before I finish the first season/chapter on this 5 missions ?

Edited by basket_boy123

• 2 weeks later...
maoffense01

Goodluck for your storyline,bro!

I'm also creatin' my new storyline!

Both of us will be goodluck! ;)

basket_boy123

Goodluck for your storyline,bro!

I'm also creatin' my new storyline!

Both of us will be goodluck! ;)

Thank you maoffense01

Good luck to you to !

Last episode of Season 1 ( The Da Nangs Payback ) was uploaded, you can download it here: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/36785

Now that Season 1 is finished I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like to see some reviews so I can see if it is worth it to continue

Edited by basket_boy123

• 4 weeks later...
PresidentShark

basket_boy123 please make it into a MP, i'm too lazy downloading all the missions one by one

• 6 months later...