2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Strategies for Criminal Mastermind Challenge

oozgur

Everyone post your strategy to complete heists without dying. So everyone can see your tips and get this challenge done

Lord_Smasherton

Sniping from a good distance. Those Bastards can shoot really far, so you've gotta be really far away to get a good snipe going.

1. A dedicated group of friends or crew mates with a mic. Communication is key for this to work.

2. Don't die. You can fail but dying will force you to start from fleeca.

3. Stack up on snack, armor and ammo. Snacks and armor can be very useful when you're low on health. Wait to get 50% of your health when you think your safe.

4. Use the armored Kuruma. For certain prep mission like stealing the Valkyrie or stealing from the O'Neils this will protect you 90% of the time from getting shot at.

5. Practice and know what's gonna happen. You risk failing if you or your crew or friend hasn't played.

Edit: KoingWolf mentioned the heavy body armor outfit. Forgot to add it. You'll take less damage. Good for stealing the Valkyrie from merryweather.

Edited by Nick1020

Wildfire_08

lol, there are plenty of threads with some advice for this achievement in already.

As far as I'm aware, only one group has done it so far, our group will have done it tonight and I'll put up some videos if I can be bothered.

But really it comes down to thinking outside the box for each mission & then just being good enough to complete the others!

Check the guide/strategies section, i think there's one in there.

My tip is probably allowing player outfits at the last heists and then taking the combat gear for more armor on the bikes.

1. A dedicated group of friends or crew mates with a mic. Communication is key for this to work.

2. Don't die. You can fail but dying will force you to start from fleeca.

3. Stack up on snack, armor and ammo. Snacks and armor can be very useful when you're low on health. Wait to get 50% of your health when you think your safe.

4. Use the armored Kuruma. For certain prep mission like stealing the Valkyrie or stealing from the O'Neils this will protect you 90% of the time from getting shot at.

5. Practice and know what's gonna happen. You risk failing if you or your crew or friend hasn't played.

These are all good tips, but the only one I never see listed is to wear the Heavy Utility vest!

It prevents you from running, but you take so little damage it's incredible.

• Like 1

Wildfire_08

These are all good tips, but the only one I never see listed is to wear the Heavy Utility vest!

The best tip I saw was Utility Vest + Bulletproof helmet as a saved outfit & then change the outfit selection to Player saved for most of the missions.

Also are you on PS4? I wanna see how you're band of merry men will get on in free mode, lol.

The best tip I saw was Utility Vest + Bulletproof helmet as a saved outfit & then change the outfit selection to Player saved for most of the missions.

Also are you on PS4? I wanna see how you're band of merry men will get on in free mode, lol.

Yes we're on PS4 and I did see your post about gameplay.

We will be posting that last heist if not today, tomorrow. Other than that, we didn't really think of recording the rest because we were a little into nailing the achievement itself.

Wildfire_08
Yes we're on PS4 and I did see your post about gameplay.

We will be posting that last heist if not today, tomorrow. Other than that, we didn't really think of recording the rest because we were a little into nailing the achievement itself.

Good good.

I think we probably could have gotten it done last week but the problem with our group is all 4 of us work and we're in different time zones, so organising the time to run heists has been a piggin nightmare.

You don't need to post all of the last heist, or even the parts of the other heists if you guys don't want other groups following an easier method and getting the achievement, but certainly some gameplay so we know there's no fishiness involved, as videos can easily be manipulated these days :p

B3ANTOWN B3A5T

The best tip I saw was Utility Vest + Bulletproof helmet as a saved outfit & then change the outfit selection to Player saved for most of the missions.[/quote ]

This x1000

I used this on my character because I thought it looked funny with the Cat mask before I even knew about the armor benefits. Went back to using a different outfit in heists (one without the armor) and was amazed at how fast my health depleted. It makes a huge difference.

Edited by B3ANTOWN B3A5T

AceThaCreator

Not to brag but ive never died playing heists and had alot of close calls but teammates always do die so getting this award is close to impossible because you have to RELY on others not to die and it ALWAYS happens rather intentional or unintentional.

The best way i'd say is make sure that everyone has a mic and pays attention to detail, no mic no play. Play strategically with patience and not like a ramboing meathead. And lastly do the job that your most familiar with instead of a job you never done.

Thanks guys for all the tips but ı meant like do this at this part Of this heist and this in this heist so everyone can easily done the missions

TheLittleJacob

Guys, please clarify one thing. Can you die and start the same mission/heist again? Or when you die you have to start all Heists from the beginning (meaning from the Fleeca)?

Guys, please clarify one thing. Can you die and start the same mission/heist again? Or when you die you have to start all Heists from the beginning (meaning from the Fleeca)?

Yes if anyone dies at any point you have to start again from Fleeca

snacks behind cover, body amour, take yo time unless stated otherwise

• Like 1

TheLittleJacob

Yes if anyone dies at any point you have to start again from Fleeca

Oh Man, then it's really hard. Anyway I will try to go for it at some point of time.

SkylineGTRFreak

If one dies and everyone pulls the plug IMMEDIATELY, would it work? I'm just curious here.

I know it's not that good for the Ps4 (or any console) but still...

Edited by SkylineGTRFreak

Get a group of 3 people you trust and know are skilled. You can probably find some here in the forums.

Before you start the heist, stock up on snacks and heavy armour. Replenish both of these every 2 missions.

On the configuration menu, choose "Player Outfits" and make sure everyone is always wearing a heavy utility vest. These things make you three times stronger, and putting on armour fills it up entirely. The speed/health tradeoff is worth it.

Buy an Armoured Kuruma and be cheap. Reverse on your enemies and kill them from inside the car.

Don't try to snipe, seriously. You may have a problem taking them out 100 meters away with a sniper, but they sure as hell don't have a problem hitting you blindfiring with a goddamn pistol. If you *have* to snipe, try to cover as much of your body as possible. This goes hand in hand with most firefights: Take cover ALWAYS. Blindfire is your friend.

Be cheap. The autoshotgun is ridiculously overpowered in the yacht and humane labs. Pretty much any indoors place is going to be a cakewalk with the autoshotgun.

There are so much more tips, but at the end it comes down to: You can never be too careful.

Edited by Juicyfer

lol, there are plenty of threads with some advice for this achievement in already.

As far as I'm aware, only one group has done it so far, our group will have done it tonight and I'll put up some videos if I can be bothered.

But really it comes down to thinking outside the box for each mission & then just being good enough to complete the others!

Check the guide/strategies section, i think there's one in there.

So did you get it done, or are you all talk as normal ???

Wildfire_08

So did you get it done, or are you all talk as normal ???

Nope, we should have done but our 4th went AFK twice at poor times without us knowing, I think he had some family sh*t he had to take care of, so while it was frustrating, I still understand. We managed to keep him alive the first afk purely because he was inside of a car so we just blocked the car with two bulletproofs & kept cops at bay.

Second time though he was on the gun seat meant to shoot the heli down, and because he didn't the truck got blown up by the heli. Obviously if we'd known he was afk we would have pulled over and shot missiles, but we had no idea until it was already too late.

Not sure whether we'll change him, most the missions were smooth runs, with no issues but he just needs to pay attention, he was the reason it was so difficult to get everyone linked up because he'd be 3 or 4 hours later online than he said, limiting us to an hour and a half per night, so basically 1 heist per night.

We'll restart it tonight probably, get the first two done, maybe the 3rd if we have enough time & get it done for this weekend.

As for the second part of your comment, I've been challenged so many times on these forums & never backed down, never lost & still here talking sh*t. So you can call me a c*nt for talking sh*t, i'd gladly accept that, but you cannot call me out for "being all talk" because that's not even close to being true.

Edit: Everything was smooth sailing before & after our team mate went AFK, 0 deaths, and no problems, but an AFK cost us big!

Edited by Wildfire_08

is it necessary to wear the pants too or just the vest?