2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Ruining Heists For Others?

InfernoV

Im just wondering the people who completed all the heists. Do you consider ruining heists for others? Joining a random setup or heist then keepp making them fail.

Its NOT something I do but but just wondering if other people do it for entertainment??

Alec Skorpio

I would never do that because I'm not a piece of sh*t.

That being said, it happened to me with some randoms on Pacific Standard yesterday. We got all the way to the end and then some dude just decided to pull the pin on a grenade and kill himself over and over.

Was pretty pissed.

• Like 8

I would never do such a thing.

I have empathy.

My time is more valuable.

Strange Town

People who do that can park in the handicapped spot legally.

• Like 6

I have empathy.

My time is more valuable.

Yeah, that too.

BondageKitty

If anything you would be ruining yourself. They would just kick you and move on, meanwhile you are wasting time over and over in separate lobbies.

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

monkb4skunk

You would have to be a complete dick muncher to want too.

If anything you would be ruining yourself. They would just kick you and move on, meanwhile you are wasting time over and over in separate lobbies.

Having fun is a waste of time? I'm not playing it for the money, so ruining the heists for a dick leader is not something that I consider a waste of time. Because It's fun.

• Like 1

EEDDDWWWAARRRD

Considering there's people who do this in every other game mode, of course there's going to be those who do it with heists. Weird sadistic f*cks.

Having fun is a waste of time? I'm not playing it for the money, so ruining the heists for a dick leader is not something that I consider a waste of time. Because It's fun.

But you're NOT just ruining it for the leader. You're ruining it for 2 other players too.

A lot of people seem to overlook this aspect.

The host is a dick, and you think you're just messing with him, but you're not. You're screwing over EVERYONE, making you an even bigger dick than the dick of a leader in the process.

Edited by Masochron
  • Like 6

hornedturtle

But you're NOT just ruining it for the leader. You're ruining it for 2 other players too.

The host is a dick, and you think you're just messing with him, but you're not. You're screwing over EVERYONE, making you an even bigger dick than the dick of a leader in the process.

lol. Yep. Good times
  • Like 2

You have to break a few eggs in order to make an omelet.

I guess they're casualties of war.

Edited by theturtleman

JokerSmokerToker

i did it last night because i accidentally joined a group of 5 year olds. literally the youngest players ive ever encountered on a GTA game, and they ALL had mics. they freaked out when i joined and they saw my level 287 character :p they were like "ohmygodohmygodohmygod this guy is level 287 hes amazing hes gonna help us so much"

LOL, the second i heard one of them talk i decided to troll the living sh*t out of them. we were doing prison heist and we would get to the end of the heist where everyone gets into the plane, i told them to get out and line up on the sandy shores runway in order to get in quicker, and they actually did it, litle did they know, i was gonna plow them with the propeller :)

after that i told em i was sorry and my controller was greasy and my fingers slipped so we restarted, this time i waited til everyone was in the plane and proceeded to get close to the jump point, then i made a sudden right turn into the buzzard killing everyone :)

then they finally figured out how to kick me.

monkb4skunk

You're a cold cold soul joker.

• Like 2

KornbreadMaf1a

I always feel bad for a second for the people who do this because their real life has to be extra pathetic. After that second past I then let them know they are a failure at life and their mom should of swallowed.

• Like 3

its something that only the immature/pathetic do

ruining a finale affects 4 people including yourself

• Like 1

Waste of time tbh...what i hate is people leaving after dying being the main culprit to why things fail...

JokerSmokerToker

heists dont matter to me, ive got 5m in the bank :)

• Like 1

Rabid Vulpix

For those saying they do it only to annoying/"deserving" leaders or groups.

It doesn't justify wasting everyone's time, all it does is possibly inspire others to do the same later.

Future dlc and games, it can come back to bite you.

which makes you an even bigger dickhead if you go around messing them up for other people

as i said, its something only the immature kids / pathetic adults do, you can take your pick as to which one you or anyone else that does it falls under

• Like 2

hornedturtle

which makes you an even bigger dickhead if you go around messing them up for other people

as i said, its something only the immature kids / pathetic adults do, you can take your pick as to which one you or anyone else that does it falls under

Yes. I am immature because i fight fire with fire and deal with f*ckwits by being a f*ckwit back....ok maybe i am, but it's worth it.

• Like 1

CarimboHanky

i have a PhD in Douchebaggery and even i would never ruin heist for no one, unless they try to f*ck with me...

ill quote a post i made in the "Penalize players for leaving heist" thread http://gtaforums.com/topic/776722-penalize-players-for-leaving-heistssetups/?p=1067143462

today i did a really sweet Quit.

we were playing the Pacific Bank heist, 3 guys from a crew and me.

everything was fine, the cut was set to 40-20-20-20 which is ok, so i press ready, then at the very last moment the crew leader change my cut to 0% and launch the heist.

they were laughin and talking freely as if the mic was set to "friends only" but no i could hear them talking and making fun of "this dumb ass doing a this for free hahaha" "you screw him really hard hahaha"

we robbed the bank, we are escaping, they are screaming like little kids, after all we managed to escape with 1.1million.

then we got to...

the part where you have to parachute into the river, so you can get on the boat and finish the heist

once there i send the leader a message

"talking sht about me and givin 0% cut?"

his voice as he read the message hahaha, he was like "oh sh*t he could heard us talking" "yo mate it was all jokin"

i message "jokes on you"

*air thrust action*

*start>online>Find New Session*

roboticsuperman

The best way is surely to just quit near the end. Not only did they waste their time up until then, but also the hour they spent waiting for the lobby to fill.

EEDDDWWWAARRRD

i did it last night because i accidentally joined a group of 5 year olds. literally the youngest players ive ever encountered on a GTA game, and they ALL had mics. they freaked out when i joined and they saw my level 287 character :p they were like "ohmygodohmygodohmygod this guy is level 287 hes amazing hes gonna help us so much"

LOL, the second i heard one of them talk i decided to troll the living sh*t out of them. we were doing prison heist and we would get to the end of the heist where everyone gets into the plane, i told them to get out and line up on the sandy shores runway in order to get in quicker, and they actually did it, litle did they know, i was gonna plow them with the propeller :)

after that i told em i was sorry and my controller was greasy and my fingers slipped so we restarted, this time i waited til everyone was in the plane and proceeded to get close to the jump point, then i made a sudden right turn into the buzzard killing everyone :)

then they finally figured out how to kick me.

The one occasion I would condone such behavior. If a kid's parents are irresponsible enough to let their child play this game online and with a mic, it's our solemn duty to make them hate this game as much as possible. :D

Edited by EEDDDWWWAARRRD
  • Like 8

I can (sort of) undertand this if the host or others are being d**ks about it and just screwing around. But if everyone involved is genuinely trying to finish it and not being a d**k then that is straight up pathetic. As hornedturtle said fighting fire with fire is understandable. Everything else is just no cricket IMO. Each to their own however but remember karma can be a bitch.

Who the hell does a heist with randoms? Sometimes you get lucky and meet some really cool people but in my experience doing contact missions with randoms I seem to run into tools and dick heads more times then I do cool people.

Imo doing heists with randoms is not worth the risk, I'd rather wait for my crew mates to get online.