2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Magic_Al

[Ned Luke PSA video] Michael opens unusually safety-conscious Ammu*Nat

DrBest

Typical Liberal propaganda. It is a known fact that where there are more guns there is less crime, less homicides, etc. And, the only people strict gun laws hurt are Law abiding citizens. Only a Liberal (moron) would think that the average street thug gives a flying f*ck about gun Laws. So, if one of them mofos broke into my home, I'd like to have a gun for self defense. Wouldn't you? I've read literally hundreds of stories about people doing everything from thwarting robberies to protecting their loved ones with guns. If little Timmy finds your gun and shoots himself playing with it, that is your fault for not storing it properly. If someone is killed in a "drive-by" the only people to blame are the lowlifes doing the shooting. Guns don't kill people, people kill people and as cliched as that is to say it is 100% true. Now that I know Ned Luke is a hypocrite, I will be boycotting anything with his name behind it.

In germany almost no one has a gun and our crimerate is far below the one in the US.

Nothing against the USA, but the argument "more guns , less crimes" is bullsh*t.

Its more like "more social equality and less prejudices - less crime"

Mr_Leone

Typical Liberal propaganda. It is a known fact that where there are more guns there is less crime, less homicides, etc. And, the only people strict gun laws hurt are Law abiding citizens. Only a Liberal (moron) would think that the average street thug gives a flying f*ck about gun Laws. So, if one of them mofos broke into my home, I'd like to have a gun for self defense. Wouldn't you? I've read literally hundreds of stories about people doing everything from thwarting robberies to protecting their loved ones with guns. If little Timmy finds your gun and shoots himself playing with it, that is your fault for not storing it properly. If someone is killed in a "drive-by" the only people to blame are the lowlifes doing the shooting. Guns don't kill people, people kill people and as cliched as that is to say it is 100% true. Now that I know Ned Luke is a hypocrite, I will be boycotting anything with his name behind it.

In germany almost no one has a gun and our crimerate is far below the one in the US.

Nothing against the USA, but the argument "more guns , less crimes" is bullsh*t.

More immigrants (tend to be in the lower class) and higher population = more crime.

hyperar

@Mr_Leone: People always says that owning gun(s) is a matter of being protected, what i understand of that is that they want to protect their (and their owns) integrity and their property, so let me ask you a few questions:

1) Do you have any type of security on your home to stop people from breaking in?.

2) Do you have medical and home insurance?.

3) Are you a healthy person?, Do you eat a balanced diet and perform excercise regurlarly?.

4) Do you get yourself checked at least once a year?.

5) Do you smoke (anything)?.

6) Do you consume drugs?.

7) Are you a trained firefighter?.

8) Are you trainer to handle a gun?

And tons and tons of other questions, i've never met a pro gun person that was actually interested on protection, i've never met a pro gun person that was really interested on his personal security (or his/her family security) or personal belongings, they just wanted to own a gun 'cause it's their right.

lastmanonearth

Let`s make billions of dollars from gun-centered video games and then tell people that THEY can`t own a gun. "Hello, I`m Ned Luke and I played Michael in a videogame, where Michael saved his family from a home invasion with a gun. But don`t you get concerned about that now, someone could get hurt!"

This kind of half-assed and dogmatized approach where they only talk about accidental deaths and never about how many lives were saved by guns is why I don`t follow any media other than Fox News and the Drudge Report. Read a book that outlines official FBI statistics which consistently show smaller crime numbers in counties and states that have lax gun laws, by John Lott. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_Guns,_Less_Crime#Brady_Law

And tons and tons of other questions, i've never met a pro gun person that was actually interested on protection, i've never met a pro gun person that was really interested on his personal security (or his/her family security) or personal belongings, they just wanted to own a gun 'cause it's their right.

You sure sound like someone who knows tons of pro-gun people alright, in your ultra-blue state.

Edited by bored_killed

DrBest

More immigrants (tend to be in the lower class) and higher population = more crime.

yeah thats not false, but if these immigrants are well integrated, they behave like every other normal person.

In germany you have many people from turkey, syria, kasachstan .....

Yeah of course there are some stupid uneducated idiots which shouldnt be in our country, but i also have well integrated russian and arabic friends, also one black guy from namibia and he is one of the friendliest persons i know.

And the funny thing is ... Im 100% german and other countries often think "hitler" when they hear germany, racism is not a big deal in germany... there are far more racist in france, Us and england. And our social problems are also not that big even if we have 70-80% immigrants in some areas...

You dont need a gun to have a safety and healthy society

hyperar

Let`s make billions of dollars from gun-centered video games and then tell people that THEY can`t own a gun. "Hello, I`m Ned Luke and I played Michael in a videogame, where Michael saved his family from a home invasion with a gun. But don`t you get concerned about that now, someone could get hurt!"

This kind of half-assed and dogmatized approach where they only talk about accidental deaths and never about how many lives were saved by guns is why I don`t follow any media other than Fox News and the Drudge Report. Read a book that outlines official FBI statistics which consistently show smaller crime numbers in counties and states that have lax gun laws, by John Lott. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_Guns,_Less_Crime#Brady_Law

You sure sound like someone who knows tons of pro-gun people alright, in your ultra-blue state.

Oh noes, another pro gun drawing the discussion away of topic when the answer doesn't suit him, oh noes. Go away, ok?

lastmanonearth

yeah thats not false, but if these immigrants are well integrated, they behave like every other normal person.

Yeah of course there are some stupid uneducated idiots which shouldnt be in our country, but i also have well integrated russian and arabic friends, also one black guy from namibia and he is one of the friendliest persons i know.

And the funny thing is ... Im 100% german and other countries often think "hitler" when they hear germany, racism is not a big deal in germany... there are far more racist in france, Us and england. And our social problems are also not that big even if we have 70-80% immigrants in some areas...

I`ll bet you have more racism in Europe but it`s not publicized by your media five days to Sunday.

Go away, ok?

You sure are a good little Democrat. Yay democracy!

Edited by bored_killed

hyperar

I`ll bet you have more racism in Europe but it`s not publicized by your media five days to Sunday.

Go away, ok?

Sorry, i only argue with people with arguments, your repeated use of argumentation resources shows you don't. Go away, would you?.

Edited by hyperar

lastmanonearth

Go away, ok?

Sorry, i only argue with people with arguments, your repeated use of argumentation resources shows you don't. Go away, would you?.

In your own words, "

Sorry, i only argue with people with arguments, your repeated use of argumentation resources shows you don't. Go away, would you?" Right back atcha!

hyperar

Go away, ok?

In your own words, "

Sorry, i only argue with people with arguments, your repeated use of argumentation resources shows you don't. Go away, would you?" Right back atcha!

Exactly. Bye bye now. Have a nice life.

Mr_Leone

Can't debate with them because they want to live in a hugbox echo chamber that just repeats what they want to hear over and over and over again. Problem is you can't call them out on it, because it's not an "argument".

theNGclan

Why do you have a loaded pistol in your purse, safety off, instead of properly concealed on your person?

Why is your firearm within accessibility range of a 3-foot child? A 3 FOOT CHILD!!??!??

It's more effecieint to have the safety off so you can fire without being distracted beyond pulling the weapon out.

If your child is going to shoot someone with a gun, then you failed as a parent by not teaching them that guns can harm people.

I had to call you out on this one, sorry. But it's never smart to store your firearm somewhere with the safety off. That's just asking for bad things to happen.

It's really not all that distracting to flip a small safety switch after pulling it out. Anyone who is even slightly familiar with their weapon will have no problem with that whatsoever.

So you're telling me that it's bad to have a weapon with the safety off when you're carrying it? Ever been to a bad neighborhood and been robbed? Ever been in a life threatening situation? Ever been shot? All of this can be easily prevented if you just shoot the pathetic f*ck that's after you.

Don't tell me safety is a necessity when most people can handle it either way.

hyperar

Can't debate with them because they want to live in a hugbox echo chamber that just repeats what they want to hear over and over and over again. Problem is you can't call them out on it, because it's not an "argument".

Aaaaaand another one, the "it's their right" list just keeps getting bigger. Bye bye.

lastmanonearth

Aaaaaand another one, the "it's their right" list just keeps getting bigger. Bye bye.

Whoa, blink and you`ll miss it! There goes another drive-by libtard shooting asinine comments out of his ass.

Uncle Vlad

Wow, this sound´s like a wonderful utopia, I wish I´d live there...oh, wait a minute...

Maybe there are only a few people in germany who wanna be "nazis", but everday racism is still an issue, as in other countries too. And when it comes to social problems, I can show you some areas in my city, let´s see if the social problems aren´t that big here.

Not aimed at you, I don´t like when people in this country always point the finger at the USA while they act like we live in an utopia and everything is shiny. First of all, we should sweep in front of our own front door, as the saying goes.

Edited by Doctor Ray

phillipshead

I don't know about you, but it took me three tries to save Michael's family. Real life I doubt I would get that many...but I'm still keeping my gun.

lastmanonearth

I don't know about you, but it took me three tries to save Michael's family. Real life I doubt I would get that many...but I'm still keeping my gun.

His whole family should have had guns. They`re nuts to be living with a mental lunatic conman, and on top of that to not have a piece for protection. Problem is, guns are baaaaaaaaad! [/sarcasm]

Moonshield

Well, this topic's devolved into finger pointing and sh*t-flinging. That's why I leave the safety off of my lock rifle, so it's way easier to access.