2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Magic_Al

[Ned Luke PSA video] Michael opens unusually safety-conscious Ammu*Nat

Shaundi.

I just lost all my respect for him, what a shame, starring in anti gun propaganda....should roast together with liam neeson for their hipocrisy

It's not hypocrisy because he's acting, just like he acted in GTA V.

fwenshy

All this thread has taught me is that the youth of some parts of America is just as bat sh*t crazy as the generation they have followed. Sandy Hook a hoax.....paranoid about their own government.....using the Guns don't Kill people do, crazy argument......probably think that 9/11 was a hoax..........probably believe that area 51 has an alien ship.......and almost 100% believe in religion.

Some people are just too uneducated or to indoctrinated into a twisted way of thinking that they have lost the ability to think for themselves and dont realise that they can actually search for real evidence that has been studied and peer reviewed by the intelligent people of the world.......Instead they sit back and take their info from bias from corrupt or small minded people (NRA or idiotic parents)

The fact is the USA has the highest gun crimes per capita in the whole of the developed world. And even if you are scared of your government and this is your reason to keep guns.....if it did kick off I know who would win.

There also hasn't been a gun massacre in the UK since 1996.....guess what.....They passed laws after to pretty much ban owning private hand guns. Exactly the same situation in Australia.......guess what......no massacres since 1996 (same year coincidentally)

Just educate yourself think for yourself.

The Chicago argument is also a bullsh*t excuse. The USA has open state borders so this makes this argument irrelevant.

The Guns don't kill people is also an almighty stupid argument. Go into a place with a Semi auto or go into a place with a knife.......which is going to cause more damage? Plus of this argument was even slightly true here in the UK you would get people trying to go on massacres with knifes or other types of weapons ie Cars.......guess what.......that never happens. So its either the USA has more psychos per 100,000 people than the UK or the more logical argument.........Guns give the ability/intrest/lust for these psychos to carry out these killings.

here you dropped this:

138899.jpg

I should get a picture of a dunce hat or a blindfold for you. Or both. Then if you put your fingers in your ears and say LALALALALALALALALALALALALA you can pretend that everything I just wrote didn't happen. Edited by fwenshy

CarlitoDorito

Americans will love this.

In England you can't buy a BB gun without a membership to some site, have certificates and things. If you don't have them you get toy orange guns, so this is so weird to me. People hunting deers in America with RPG's and uzi's isn't real right?

cdgl

And that dude talking about guns and gun crime in the US, and the gun murder per capita, you don't really have to be a genius to understand why banning guns wont work.

The big difference is there has been guns in america since 200 years ago, there's more than 300 million guns in there, sure getting rid of all guns would make the country safer, but with so many weapons it would be impossible and would take hundreds of years, which in the end would just rise the crime and make the matters worse, increasing civilian casualties, you would have the same luck banning rice in China.

and even then, why any european cares lol ? this is going on in another continent.

The gun massacre thing is just probability, if there's 300+ million people in there, no sh*t there are going to be some psychos.

Edited by cdgl

fwenshy

^^ As I've said in a previous post. I couldn't care less if the ADULTS in the USA shoot the sh*t out of each other as they are the ones who choose to live like this. But when a whole load of children get caught up in it through no fault or choice of their own then that's what pisses me off. Americans willingly accept that children can die in massacres on a regular basis. And who says I don't care about it happening elsewhere in the world? I care about it no matter where in the world children are being killed through the stupidity of the so called "responsible" guardians.

cdgl

^^ As I've said in a previous post. I couldn't care less if the ADULTS in the USA shoot the sh*t out of each other as they are the ones who choose to live like this. But when a whole load of children get caught up in it through no fault or choice of their own then that's what pisses me off. Americans willingly accept that children can die in massacres on a regular basis. And who says I don't care about it happening elsewhere in the world? I care about it no matter where in the world children are being killed through the stupidity of the so called "responsible" guardians.

Not because someone is innocent makes their worth higher, children aren't less or more valuable than adults, if you're so moral, you should care about adult lives too, you've just been socially engineered to not do so.

Edited by cdgl

Uncle Vlad

31914460.jpg

hyperar

The f*ck was this stupid sh*t? "Well, an irresponsible mother left her loaded gun in a purse and a kid took it out and shot it. You sure you want to shoot someone willing to kill you in an alley with the blood of massacre victims on your hands?"

I am an American and I for one wish guns were outlawed completely. I don't give a f*ck if criminals have them or not, I have never needed a gun in my life and I don't see why I would ever need to. As far as the government being armed, good God. This isn't 200 years ago. There isn't going to be a situation in which the government turns on it's citizens in this lifetime. Thinking it could happen is just ignorant. I wish I lived in the UK. I hate this country sometimes.

Then leave. Nobody is stopping you. Let's hope some stupid thug doesn't break in your house at night with a loaded gun in an attempt to kill you over your flat screen TV. It's not about the damn government. It's about our rights as an American citizen. Free speech, freedom of religion, the right to arm ourselves from foreign and domestic enemies; they are rights. If I want to purchase a rifle to go hunting and kill my own food, then I should. If I want to buy a hand gun to protect myself from stupid ass goons who would kill for your vehicle, money, possessions, etc, then I should have the right to put a piece of lead in their pathetic ass. Don't lump me with some outcast in high school who shot up his high school because he couldn't get laid.

This is the same as what you're saying. "Do you have a war spaceship?, if not, i hope we don't get invaded by aliens.". Stupid logic is stupid.

I'm 30, and in my entire life, i've never suffered a break, neither meet someone that suffered a break in, and i've lived for 27 years in a really, really sh*tty part of Buenos Aires province, in one of the poorest cities, so the chances of suffering one are really really low, quite close to 0. Having a gun in my house would have meant living 30 years with the risk of an accident. One i can avoid, not owning a gun, the other, it is so stupidly unlikely to happen that i don't even think about it.

You're totally right. Arming myself against other humans who want to cause harm is comparable to an alien invasion. Leave the doors to your car and house unlocked while you're away too if you're that confident.

Not only you're arming youself against something that is extremally rare, now you're creating another menace, "humans that want to harm you", you should really not be allowed to own a gun, you're clearly paranoid and you're comparing a break in (extremally rare event) to leaving the cars doors unlocked and getting robed (much more likely to happen, but still not really common). You should really seek professional help, you may need medication, and no, i'm not joking.

Arming against a extremally rare event like suffering a break in is adding a constant risk to avoid another one that most likely will never occur. And that is without taking into account if in case of a break in, a gun may or may not be helpful, even if you're trained to handle one, if the one(s) that get in do it without you knowing it, you're pretty much f*cked.

So, considering all this, my opinion is that is beyond stupid to own a gun.

Edited by hyperar

ralf_s

Shame on Ned, and everyone else that still believes sandy hook was a real event.

Are you saying those children didn't die?

I hear the crinkling sound of a tin foil hat. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten us about the moon landings, JFK, 9/11, Roswell...

Francis44

Typical Liberal propaganda. It is a known fact that where there are more guns there is less crime, less homicides, etc. And, the only people strict gun laws hurt are Law abiding citizens. Only a Liberal (moron) would think that the average street thug gives a flying f*ck about gun Laws. So, if one of them mofos broke into my home, I'd like to have a gun for self defense. Wouldn't you? I've read literally hundreds of stories about people doing everything from thwarting robberies to protecting their loved ones with guns. If little Timmy finds your gun and shoots himself playing with it, that is your fault for not storing it properly. If someone is killed in a "drive-by" the only people to blame are the lowlifes doing the shooting. Guns don't kill people, people kill people and as cliched as that is to say it is 100% true. Now that I know Ned Luke is a hypocrite, I will be boycotting anything with his name behind it.

Are you stupid or what?! Any actual concrete data on how more guns make a country safe?! In case you didn't know the US is one of the most violent country's in the world, in Europe most country's wont allow the usual citizen to be armed because that is just irresponsible, why can't you invest your money in a house safety system instead of buying guns? Guns are not for everyone, keep supporting the gun lobbies while they laugh and party with the huge income of their industry.

To allow easy acess to guns in a country with one of the highest rates of mental illness is just crazy.

Edited by Francis44

Fuzzknuckles

And that dude talking about guns and gun crime in the US, and the gun murder per capita, you don't really have to be a genius to understand why banning guns wont work.

The big difference is there has been guns in america since 200 years ago, there's more than 300 million guns in there, sure getting rid of all guns would make the country safer, but with so many weapons it would be impossible and would take hundreds of years, which in the end would just rise the crime and make the matters worse, increasing civilian casualties, you would have the same luck banning rice in China.

and even then, why any european cares lol ? this is going on in another continent.

The gun massacre thing is just probability, if there's 300+ million people in there, no sh*t there are going to be some psychos.

1. Why do we care in Europe? Because America is such a big, world dominating, entity that it's actions have repercussions around the world. We are spoonfed American entertainment, which is from what I can see, 40% reactionary news for retards (Hi, Fox news!), 30% dodgy sit coms and 30% dramas about killing people.

That seeps into everyday existence. It's assimilated into our own cultures, so our dramas start to look like the utter chod that America is churning out.

America brings it's warmongering and fear-control across the world, affecting people in all nations.

2. If some dumb f*ck hadn't decided, 200 years ago, that every man in the nation should be entitled to brandish a killing machine whenever and wherever they see fit, we wouldn't be in this position. The founding fathers made some really f*cking stupid decisions when setting up the constitution.

Note: 200 years ago. When people weren't as enlightened as they are now. When most of America was populated by a native population that had their land stolen by a bunch of disease carrying idiots... from Europe. When those people went on to form the most aggressive and disruptive nation in the world. When the standard of education was non existent, and illiterates were ruled by the handful of men that could actually read and write.

Yeah, good call. Arm the stupid.

Thanks, America. You've really ruined the world for all of us in your quest to be THE BEST.

USA

USA

USA

Edited by Fuzzknuckles

cdgl

you sound rustled as f*ck cuzz, the xenophobia is running hot lately

i dont know what the second amendment has to do with warmongering or anything we were talking about here

or history but your post had nothing to do with what i asked lol

Edited by cdgl

tom_p1980

So what, give me my f*&^%&(ing guns man, it's my constitution right....etc

31914460.jpg

He did.......an awful lot ;-)

jimmySaville_2360477b.jpg

Edited by tom_p1980

anon164327

Shame on Ned, and everyone else that still believes sandy hook was a real event.

Are you saying those children didn't die?

I hear the crinkling sound of a tin foil hat. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten us about the moon landings, JFK, 9/11, Roswell...

I'll start with 9/11 with these mind blowing videos.

uncut751

this guy is pretty much the best metaphor for current american gun politics:

Edited by uncut751

Miscer

anti gun liberal propaganda...

yeah lets take away all guns because some dumb ass parents dont know how to keep their kids from getting to theirs

fwenshy

^^^ Using youtube videos is not a form of research. How about you go and watch a video about demolishing a building (there are plenty of them). You will soon realise how much work and effort (weeks and weeks for a building a quarter the size of the world trade center) of running cables, drilling in explosives, removing multiple internal walls with Jack hammers and diggers etc with Many many people......The amount of people that would have to be "in" on this "grand plan" would be into the 1000s maybe more. Yet instead of looking at the most logical simple reason conspiracy nuts believe in the most unbelievably complex crazy plans that would take years of planning by 1000s of individuals then executed perfectly using construction companies that normal everyday people work for that would also have to be "in" on the "plan".

THINK!!!!

I just watched the first 10 mins of that second Video. Holy f*cking sh*t you f*ckers are absolutely mental.......so much so that I don't think there's any helping you.

There is a saying in England "only in America" and it's not a complimentary meaning....and is usually accompanied by a role of the eyes.

Edited by fwenshy

cdgl

lol @ people making this thread getting into american business

if an american made a thread talking about europe most of you would be crying it aint their business

strong double standards

fwenshy

Talk about England or Europe all you want, I really wouldn't mind.

Fuzzknuckles

if an american made a thread talking about europe most of you would be crying it aint their business

strong double standards

Not at all.

Please, show me what Europe is doing wrong that America is doing right.

Start with anything relating to guns, please.

cdgl

strong double standards

Not at all.

Please, show me what Europe is doing wrong that America is doing right.

Start with anything relating to guns, please.

European Union immigrant laws turning Europe to sh*t, starting with Sweden ?

and even then, you should stick to your own business and stop telling others how they should live or how their laws should be.

Edited by cdgl

hyperar

yeah lets take away all guns because some dumb ass parents dont know how to keep their kids from getting to theirs

Yeah, let's all get guns to kill people.

cdgl

Yeah, let's all get guns to kill people.

Why are you talking about this subject anyway, you're from Argentina lol, you know nothing about guns except what you've seen from movies.

Perhaps, THIS IS what you should worry about, Fuzznuckles - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2776090/Transsexual-10-000-surgery-NHS-wants-man-again.html

Edited by cdgl

Fuzzknuckles

and even then, you should stick to your own business and stop telling others how they should live

Can someone tell America that, please?

American Viking

Now that I know Ned Luke is a hypocrite, I will be boycotting anything with his name behind it.

Why is he an hipocrite?

He voiced a gta character and you believe he's a gun afficionado?

Nevermind the fact is a VIDEOGAME,what's next?

Steven Ogg does an anti drugs campaign and he's an hipocrite?

And the "boycotting" everything related to him and your sig screams narrow minded idiot, thanks for clearing up that you are just a giant stereotipical joke.

He is a hypocrite who will do anything for a paycheck apparently. If I was against guns, I would not be taking roles where mass shootings and riots are common place. It's called integrity and standing by your beliefs, something judging by how you feel about this, that you know nothing about. And my sig? The only narrow minded idiot here is you with your double standard bullsh*t. I will be proud of my people and I don't give a f*ck who knows it. Learn how to spell as well. Your butchery of the English language is pathetic.

cdgl

and even then, you should stick to your own business and stop telling others how they should live

Can someone tell America that, please?

You just did, and i'm telling you the same.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Government and citizens aren't the same thing.

Edited by cdgl

hyperar

Now that I know Ned Luke is a hypocrite, I will be boycotting anything with his name behind it.

Why is he an hipocrite?

He voiced a gta character and you believe he's a gun afficionado?

Nevermind the fact is a VIDEOGAME,what's next?

Steven Ogg does an anti drugs campaign and he's an hipocrite?

And the "boycotting" everything related to him and your sig screams narrow minded idiot, thanks for clearing up that you are just a giant stereotipical joke.

He is a hypocrite who will do anything for a paycheck apparently. If I was against guns, I would not be taking roles where mass shootings and riots are common place. It's called integrity and standing by your beliefs, something judging by how you feel about this, that you know nothing about. And my sig? The only narrow minded idiot here is you with your double standard bullsh*t. I will be proud of my people and I don't give a f*ck who knows it. Learn how to spell as well. Your butchery of the English language is pathetic.

They are called actors, did you think that he actually was Michael De Santa?

The Deadite

He is a hypocrite who will do anything for a paycheck apparently. If I was against guns, I would not be taking roles where mass shootings and riots are common place. It's called integrity and standing by your beliefs,.

it's called playing a role,in a VIDEOGAME, you got butthurt because they show guns on a bad light and.. ..

you want to boy cott everything related to him?

are you actually that stupid?

you are no different from those retards who take offence in gta and want to ban the game, i find pathetic your butchering of common sense.

Jvaz615

The people that are butt hurt that he did this and saying they will boycott are just morons. Sorry but its true. He is an actor. He gets paid to...wait for it....ACT. He has a family to support so he does his job which he gets paid for. Just like he got paid for doing the voice of Michael in GTA. You call him a hypocrite as if he really drives around running people over, sticking up banks and killing people. Wake up and grow up