2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Magic_Al

[Ned Luke PSA video] Michael opens unusually safety-conscious Ammu*Nat

russianpolice

Stupid video. Don't give up your rights Americans with this crappy propaganda. If anything, makes me want to own even more weapons. Not to mention Ned Luke is a hypocrite just for doing this.

Edited by russianpolice

Fuzzknuckles

TOUGH GUYS ON THE INTERNET.

UtterTehSEAL

I must be a real f*cked up person because I would have bought the Sandy Hook gun. It's like wanting a chopped down BAR or Tommy gun... I have an attraction to infamous guns.

Fuzzknuckles

You mean you're a morbid weirdo?

Yu Jian

Well it is a part of history. And if you're into conspiracy theories, Sandy "Hoax" is an interesting one.

The Chicken Man

I think the law should be only guys with tough sounding names can be allowed to own guns. Guys with names like Chuck Steak, Magnus Steel and Axel Cage. Not guys with names like Wayne and Charlton...

But I digress.

Yu Jian

I think the law should be only guys with tough sounding names can be allowed to own guns. Guys with names like Chuck Steak, Magnus Steel and Axel Cage. Not guys with names like Wayne and Charlton...

But I digress.

Who the f*ck is named Charlton?

Fuzzknuckles

Well it is a part of history. And if you're into conspiracy theories, Sandy "Hoax" is an interesting one.

Oh dear. You're one of them.

I'm going to back out of the room quietly now, because I have no time for conspiracy theorists.

Yu Jian

And I can tell you're one of them.

Those who make broad assumptions. I didn't say I believed in it.

Edited by Yu Jian

The Chicken Man

But I digress.

Who the f*ck is named Charlton?

A former NRA president for a start.

5CDdCcV.jpg

universetwisters

This is just as effective as letting Steven Ogg talk to children about the dangers of drugs.

Yu Jian

Well Charlton's a sh*tty name so we can both toast to that!

DJ5gllZ.gif

UnknownNemesis

Ned Luke is a great actor...i hope he gets a big role on a tv show soon or something

He is in a new TV Series. Ned is going to play Randolph Wiley in the show called Unfiltered http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4136080/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

Edited by UnknownNemesis

W1ddL3

I must be a real f*cked up person because I would have bought the Sandy Hook gun. It's like wanting a chopped down BAR or Tommy gun... I have an attraction to infamous guns.

At least you'd know it works.

OurJud

My favourite gun is the Beretta Tomcat. I love its compactness and its overall looks are so nice.

Edited by OurJud

hyperar

I still think a good point is made, when you are in your home, and someone invades, what do you to defend yourself? If you have a gun, you can. But if you dont, you pretty much have to be the criminal's bitch until the police arrive, if you are lucky. (and some people dont know/ are too weak for self defense.)

How many times did that happened to you?

Yu Jian

I still think a good point is made, when you are in your home, and someone invades, what do you to defend yourself? If you have a gun, you can. But if you dont, you pretty much have to be the criminal's bitch until the police arrive, if you are lucky. (and some people dont know/ are too weak for self defense.)

How many times do break ins happen per year?

ralf_s

More often in America than anywhere else, I suspect... must be all the gun-toting criminals or something.

fwenshy

All this thread has taught me is that the youth of some parts of America is just as bat sh*t crazy as the generation they have followed. Sandy Hook a hoax.....paranoid about their own government.....using the Guns don't Kill people do, crazy argument......probably think that 9/11 was a hoax..........probably believe that area 51 has an alien ship.......and almost 100% believe in religion.

Some people are just too uneducated or to indoctrinated into a twisted way of thinking that they have lost the ability to think for themselves and dont realise that they can actually search for real evidence that has been studied and peer reviewed by the intelligent people of the world.......Instead they sit back and take their info from bias from corrupt or small minded people (NRA or idiotic parents)

The fact is the USA has the highest gun crimes per capita in the whole of the developed world. And even if you are scared of your government and this is your reason to keep guns.....if it did kick off I know who would win.

There also hasn't been a gun massacre in the UK since 1996.....guess what.....They passed laws after to pretty much ban owning private hand guns. Exactly the same situation in Australia.......guess what......no massacres since 1996 (same year coincidentally)

Just educate yourself think for yourself.

The Chicago argument is also a bullsh*t excuse. The USA has open state borders so this makes this argument irrelevant.

The Guns don't kill people is also an almighty stupid argument. Go into a place with a Semi auto or go into a place with a knife.......which is going to cause more damage? Plus of this argument was even slightly true here in the UK you would get people trying to go on massacres with knifes or other types of weapons ie Cars.......guess what.......that never happens. So its either the USA has more psychos per 100,000 people than the UK or the more logical argument.........Guns give the ability/intrest/lust for these psychos to carry out these killings.

Edited by fwenshy

ralf_s

All this thread has taught me is that the youth of some parts of America is just as bat sh*t crazy as the generation they have followed. Sandy Hook a hoax.....paranoid about their own government.....using the Guns don't Kill people do, crazy argument......probably think that 9/11 was a hoax..........probably believe that area 51 has an alien ship.......and almost 100% believe in religion.

Some people are just too uneducated or to indoctrinated into a twisted way of thinking that they have lost the ability to think for themselves and dont realise that they can actually search for real evidence that has been studied and peer reviewed by the intelligent people of the world.......Instead they sit back and take their info from bias from corrupt or small minded people (NRA or idiotic parents)

The fact is the USA has the highest gun crimes per capita in the whole of the developed world. And even if you are scared of your government and this is your reason to keep guns.....if it did kick off I know who would win.

This... see the Waco siege for details

hyperar

Yeah, how many times did it happen to you?, How many break ins did you suffered last year?

Edited by hyperar

W1ddL3

There also hasn't been a gun massacre in the UK since 1996.....guess what.....They passed laws after to pretty much ban owning private hand guns.

Actually, Cumbria shootings 2010:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbria_shootings

Generally, shootings in the UK were already pretty rare before the ban and most of which happened in Northern Ireland anyway (which is different cause "The Troubles"). Dunblane and Hungerford were the big ones and happened within a decade of each other but were still relatively uncommon.

The banning of handguns following Dunblane was kneejerk reaction and a wrong one in my opinion.

Edited by Waldie

cp1dell

I love how people refuse to acknowledge Ash's post on the first page. I guess if you don't want to admit you're wrong, and have a sh*tty reason to be angry all the time you might as well be an ignorant sh*t.

No surprise here.

Yu Jian

Yeah, how many times did it happen to you?, How many break ins did you suffered last year?

Just because it doesn't happen to me directly, doesn't mean it isn't going on around me.

fwenshy

There also hasn't been a gun massacre in the UK since 1996.....guess what.....They passed laws after to pretty much ban owning private hand guns.

Generally, shootings in the UK were already pretty rare before the ban and most of which happened in Northern Ireland anyway (which is different cause "The Troubles"). Dunblane and Hungerford were the big ones and happened within a decade of each other but were still relatively uncommon.

The banning of handguns following Dunblane was kneejerk reaction and a wrong one in my opinion.

Difference with this one is that he had a firearms licence. Still a massacre though I'll give you that.

But I won't give you the Knee jerk part. Any ban on guns to be owned freely is good.

Edited by fwenshy

hasidichomeboy

For those who are calling Ned Luke a hypocrite for doing this, maybe you should remember the fact that he's playing a fictional character in a fictional world.

Yu Jian

For those who are calling Ned Luke a hypocrite for doing this, maybe you should remember the fact that he's playing a fictional character in a fictional world.

Plus he's an actor, this was a role, it's work.

Edited by Yu Jian

W1ddL3

Difference with this one is that he had a firearms licence. Still a massacre though I'll give you that.

But I won't give you the Knee jerk part. Any ban on guns to be owned freely is good.

I believe in gun control and think that many hoops should have to be jumped through in order to prove one is responsible and sane enough to hold a firearms licence, but I do believe that having one should entitle them to own semi-auto pistols at least, if not even assualt rifles.

The libertarian in me can't stand knee-jerk legislation and banning things in general. I'm not sold on the "protection" argument, but I think sport / target shooting and collecting are legitimate reasons for wanting to own such weapons. Not to mention taking out today's modern super animals.

Edited by Waldie

mjansing82

I just lost all my respect for him, what a shame, starring in anti gun propaganda....should roast together with liam neeson for their hipocrisy

totally disagree with your statement, so just because this video is anti gun and he was in a game that features guns he's a hypocrite. He's a f*cking actor, when he does a job they pay him for a performance not his views, dumbass.

hyperar

Just because it doesn't happen to me directly, doesn't mean it isn't going on around me.

No, of course, but if you had a gun, you'd have been at risk that an accident happened and not actual break in.