2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Magic_Al

[Ned Luke PSA video] Michael opens unusually safety-conscious Ammu*Nat

PeriodZeroHero

-snip-

What's the story for this pic Why's this guy crying? (I know he's an actor)was during the Grammys right after John Legend and Common preformed the theme song of Selma, it was super touching so lots of people cried

fwenshy

Typical Liberal propaganda. It is a known fact that where there are more guns there is less crime, less homicides, etc. And, the only people strict gun laws hurt are Law abiding citizens. Only a Liberal (moron) would think that the average street thug gives a flying f*ck about gun Laws. So, if one of them mofos broke into my home, I'd like to have a gun for self defense. Wouldn't you? I've read literally hundreds of stories about people doing everything from thwarting robberies to protecting their loved ones with guns. If little Timmy finds your gun and shoots himself playing with it, that is your fault for not storing it properly. If someone is killed in a "drive-by" the only people to blame are the lowlifes doing the shooting. Guns don't kill people, people kill people and as cliched as that is to say it is 100% true. Now that I know Ned Luke is a hypocrite, I will be boycotting anything with his name behind it.

Love to see your "facts" on that.

And it's not the f*cking kids fault his/her parent didn't store the gun correctly......jesus what a monumentally irrational sick and twisted thing to say. That child didn't have a choice and all those children and sandy hook didn't have a choice. You are one dumb sh*t.

I'm not even american and couldn't care less if you ADULTS shoot each other to sh*t because you've got THE worst gun laws in the western WORLD with THE worst gun homicides in the western WORLD. But when children get caught up in it for no fault and no decisions of their own then that's just wrong. And if you argue with that then it shows how sick and ignorant you are.

P.S. Not one recorded gun homicide in the city I live in for my whole 30yrs on this planet.

Edited by fwenshy

Vertighost

I want to see the out takes, REAL unscripted reactions, from REAL people not payed to be in this video.

AzelfandQuilava

I can imagine there were a tonne of out-takes where the would-be costumes ended up recognising Ned's voice...

Vertighost

Yeah would be cool to watch all those outtakes, without the depressing music and text.

PhillBellic

I witnessed a lot of poor Trigger Discipline from those 'customers' in that video.

Edited by PhillBellic

kakanosha

looks like michael have fun day LOL

dyspoid

The only place where guns can protect you are where other people have guns. Australia, where I live, has not had a major gun incident since the Port Arthur Massacre in 1996. The saying "guns don't kill people, people kill people" is true, but it takes a hell of a lot longer to kill 20+ people with a knife.

I DARE you to see how many America has had in the past few years alone.

I, for one, like that Ned has done this. Great guy.

lolleroz

The only place where guns can protect you are where other people have guns. Australia, where I live, has not had a major gun incident since the Port Arthur Massacre in 1996. The saying "guns don't kill people, people kill people" is true, but it takes a hell of a lot longer to kill 20+ people with a knife.

I DARE you to see how many America has had in the past few years alone.

I, for one, like that Ned has done this. Great guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

Anyway, best example of why anti-gun people are always wrong is Chicago. Chicago has one of the most strict gun laws in USA (I think ever more strict than California/Washington DC) yet it has highest gun crime rate out of any cities. Common sense - gun laws/taking away guns from civilians isn't going to fix homicide rates, because generally speaking, the guns involved in 80% of crimes are illegal, NOT bought from legit shops.... sure there will be a case when one nutjob shoots up his workplace with his gun, or a parent doesn't leave his gun locked, but you can't fix stupid - same thing could've happened with say, a knife. I checked the webpage on this and it's ridiculous by the way, there's a poll that's suppossed to answer if you need a gun or not - and no matter what you check, it still says you don't need a gun lol. Libtard propaganda.... by the way, the Sandy Hook shooting is a hoax, there's no death records of the victims and the pictures show that all the gun related evidence (bullet holes/broken glass) was done by a police breaching shotgun.....read the interviews with kids done by independent journalists, they all claimed they were 'having a drill'.

What USA has been trying to do for years now is quite clear, it's just trying to disarm citizens while at the same time militarizing the police, so in case they want to pass any bullsh*t laws (like we let polish politicians do) a riot won't be much of a problem for them considering citizens would be unarmed. The reason why 2nd amendment was ever estabilished was to prevent this (so citizens could fight back against corrupt goverment)

Here's a great speech by someone who obviously knows his work for all ppl interested in this topic:

EDIT: some good points http://bearingarms.com/desperation-gun-control-group-lies-gun-buyers-attempt-sell-fear/

Edited by lolleroz

Slasher

Great video, it's a shame some people misunderstood the message.

Niobium

come on michael, don't tell me guns are bad. you store like 50 different guns inside your underwear (including 5 different rocket launchers and 20 assault rifles + LMGs)

alex3

At 1:38 I thought he was gonna say ''that's a nine millimeter semi-automatic pushed against your skull'' from the mission ''Complications''.

Been playing this game way too much.

Edited by alex3

Fuzzknuckles

I just lost all my respect for him, what a shame, starring in anti gun propaganda....should roast together with liam neeson for their hipocrisy

Why?

Because he's not actually the characters he plays in real life? He's an actor, he fits a particular type of role, he takes those roles and gets paid. That's like saying a garbage collector should roast in hell because he does his recycling every week, rather than throwing things in the trash.

Trevorphilipjfry

Most people, unless you live in isolated dangerous parts of Britain. Don't own a gun.

And we get along fine

W1ddL3

"Wait, this is the gun Adam Lanza used? Seriously?"

acb.jpgPrKg8.gif

acb.jpgacb.jpg

Yu Jian

Now that's just shoc joc tier politics. I can take a gun and kill a deer with it. I can go into a Walgreens and kill 20 people with it. It's not the gun, it's the guy/gal who owns it, or uses it, who's at fault. I don't blame the handgun sitting in some ladies purse. I blame the mother who would put the gun in such an accessible spot for her children.

It's like with Lanza...he's an emotionally disturbed youth who went out and killed people. He needed help. He didn't get it. He is by no means a victim, he's a murderer, but the point remains - Lanza was the killer, he just used the gun.

Let me ask you a question: If a terrorist knew that when he'd shoot up a strip mall he'd meet zero resistance from anybody besides the law, does that discourage him? No. If he knew that the majority of the people around him had a concealed firearm he wouldn't do sh*t because he would be dead.

Edited by Yu Jian

chilleverest

Not a single one of them there for an armour.

Fuzzknuckles

It's funny, the underlying reason for everyone going in there is to get a gun 'for protection'. To protect themselves from other people that have guns.

Here's a better idea.

Don't have a gun. If nobody had guns, we wouldn't need guns to protect ourselves.

As pointed out earlier, in the UK, we get by just fine without guns. Sure, some criminals have them, some of our police have them,some farmers have them, but the overwhelming majority of people don't. And we very, very rarely have people slaughtering multiple people.

Take note, America. You have a right to bear arms, that doesn't mean you have to.

It's like with Lanza...he's an emotionally disturbed youth who went out and killed people. He needed help. He didn't get it. He is by no means a victim, he's a murderer, but the point remains - Lanza was the killer, he just used the gun.

That's completely true, but do you not think he would have been much less likely to do so if guns weren't so readily available in the US? If he hadn't had easy access to guns, he wouldn't have been able to do it.

Of course it's the people that kill, not the guns. But the right to bear arms means people that shouldn't have access to guns do.

It's 50/50 really.

Edited by Fuzzknuckles

Yu Jian

It's funny, the underlying reason for everyone going in there is to get a gun 'for protection'. To protect themselves from other people that have guns.

Here's a better idea.

Don't have a gun. If nobody had guns, we wouldn't need guns to protect ourselves.

As pointed out earlier, in the UK, we get by just fine without guns. Sure, some criminals have them, some of our police have them,some farmers have them, but the overwhelming majority of people don't. And we very, very rarely have people slaughtering multiple people.

Take note, America. You have a right to bear arms, that doesn't mean you have to.

KchwHJf.jpg

Disarming the people puts the balance of power far out of wack IMO.

Edited by Yu Jian

AzelfandQuilava

Here's a better idea.

KchwHJf.jpg

Disarming the people puts the balance of power far out of wack IMO.

Yes, something that Hitler (might not of) said in referral of him outright banning firearms for Jewish people has f*ck all to do with America...

The Deadite

Now that I know Ned Luke is a hypocrite, I will be boycotting anything with his name behind it.

Why is he an hipocrite?

He voiced a gta character and you believe he's a gun afficionado?

Nevermind the fact is a VIDEOGAME,what's next?

Steven Ogg does an anti drugs campaign and he's an hipocrite?

And the "boycotting" everything related to him and your sig screams narrow minded idiot, thanks for clearing up that you are just a giant stereotipical joke.

Edited by Midnight Hitman

Fuzzknuckles

Some stupid f*ck always has to bring Hitler into it.

Some of the fastest application of Godwin's Law I've ever seen. Seriously people, leave Hitler out of it, just for once, yeah?

Yu Jian

What? I was using it as an example. If you take away the right to bear arms, the only armed people are now working for the government. If you'd like a more American quote, here's this one:

oW0MG.jpg

I would be afraid of the US government if only they could have guns. That's just my take on it.

Some stupid f*ck always has to bring Hitler into it.

Some of the fastest application of Godwin's Law I've ever seen. Seriously people, leave Hitler out of it, just for once, yeah?

What was that for? I didn't mean anything personally, damn, sorry.

hyperar

Typical Liberal propaganda. It is a known fact that where there are more guns there is less crime, less homicides, etc. And, the only people strict gun laws hurt are Law abiding citizens. Only a Liberal (moron) would think that the average street thug gives a flying f*ck about gun Laws. So, if one of them mofos broke into my home, I'd like to have a gun for self defense. Wouldn't you? I've read literally hundreds of stories about people doing everything from thwarting robberies to protecting their loved ones with guns. If little Timmy finds your gun and shoots himself playing with it, that is your fault for not storing it properly. If someone is killed in a "drive-by" the only people to blame are the lowlifes doing the shooting. Guns don't kill people, people kill people and as cliched as that is to say it is 100% true. Now that I know Ned Luke is a hypocrite, I will be boycotting anything with his name behind it.

Well, here we have the perfect definition of the fascist thinking.

Fuzzknuckles

My point was that Hitler gets drawn into the most unlikely conversations.

And if you're not familiar with Godwin's Law, look it up.

If you've got any quotes about guns from the UK, please, I'll take those.

Edited by Fuzzknuckles

W1ddL3

I'm pretty sure that if the US government somehow decided to go Full Totalitarian, the Second Amendment isn't going to help you much.

On topic:

I want to see the footage of the people they had turn away after explaining that it wasn't a real gun store and they couldn't actually sell anything.

Edited by Waldie

hyperar

I'm pretty sure that if US government somehow decided to go Full Totalitarian, the Second Amendment is going to help you much.

On topic:

I want to see the footage of the people they had turn away after explaining that it wasn't a real gun store and they couldn't actually sell anything.

It'd be cool to have the entire footage

W1ddL3

Edit: Accidental post.

Edited by Waldie

Yu Jian

My point was that Hitler gets drawn into the most unlikely conversations.

And if you're not familiar with Godwin's Law, look it up.

If you've got any quotes about guns from the UK, please, I'll take those.

I am. I don't want to nitpick but I hate it when people say "look it up" as if they've unearthed this new wisdom unknown to other mere mortals. Although I will agree that Hitler does get dragged into things a bit too often.

AccountNoLongerUsed

I still think a good point is made, when you are in your home, and someone invades, what do you to defend yourself? If you have a gun, you can. But if you dont, you pretty much have to be the criminal's bitch until the police arrive, if you are lucky. (and some people dont know/ are too weak for self defense.)