2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Magic_Al

[Ned Luke PSA video] Michael opens unusually safety-conscious Ammu*Nat

oCrapaCreeper

I wonder how many left over recordings they have of people walking into the store and recognizing Ned.

rjmthe2nd

Wow it was a cool video, but if it was me in there I would've recognized him lol

Edited by rjmthe2nd

tnk_104

Damn. Giving me the feels. ;_;

vengeancehawk

Uh, yeah, I'm just browsing...

Tablko

Base emotional tripe is wha that is.

goblinthegnome

giphy.gif

greenrock

Ned Luke is a great actor...i hope he gets a big role on a tv show soon or something

lolleroz

I just lost all my respect for him, what a shame, starring in anti gun propaganda....should roast together with liam neeson for their hipocrisy

greenrock

I just lost all my respect for him, what a shame, starring in anti gun propaganda....should roast together with liam neeson for their hipocrisy

wat?

SharpieloverxD

WOAH WOAH WOAH! 18 DEAD AND 28 INJURED BY A SHOTGUN! Jesus christ. And it was a friken pump action too f*cken christ.

Edited by SharpieloverxD

Magic_Al

So you'll be upset if Ian McDiarmid, who played Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars, comes out as being pro-Democracy and anti-killing people with magic lightning in real life?

VolkXue

Owned several guns in my day at times when I needed them but lets be honest.. Any time I needed them it was because I was a dumbass out doing stupid sh*t I shouldn't have been doing in the first place. At least when I was younger it wasn't everyones first reaction. Normal people where still not cowardly enough to think they needed a pistol at WalMart in the suburbs. I saw some 5 foot nothing, mullet wearing midget at WalMart just the other day with a pistol.. Pathetic.. And that's coming from a guy who managed to get his house raided by the ATF in the late 90s lol

El Tigre chino

Why do they got to make it look like ammunation ? i agree with the message but it was a little unnecessary.

oCrapaCreeper

Why do they got to make it look like ammunation ? i agree with the message but it was a little unnecessary.

That's a pretty typical layout for a compact gun store, at least for showing off models.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper

Billy Benedict

every gun featured in the montage starting at 2:32 is in gta v. Meta?

Drill Sergeant

Off topic. Your signature 404'd

ShotGunRain

Let's prevent gun violence by preventing normal citizens to buy guns. It will cause our violence rate to go down right? f*cking retards criminals will always find ways to obtain guns and use it against normal citizens who are denied of a gun to protect themselves.

phillipshead

He really does have amazing range as an actor. Hope to see more of him. But I'm keeping my gun. :blink:

American Viking

Typical Liberal propaganda. It is a known fact that where there are more guns there is less crime, less homicides, etc. And, the only people strict gun laws hurt are Law abiding citizens. Only a Liberal (moron) would think that the average street thug gives a flying f*ck about gun Laws. So, if one of them mofos broke into my home, I'd like to have a gun for self defense. Wouldn't you? I've read literally hundreds of stories about people doing everything from thwarting robberies to protecting their loved ones with guns. If little Timmy finds your gun and shoots himself playing with it, that is your fault for not storing it properly. If someone is killed in a "drive-by" the only people to blame are the lowlifes doing the shooting. Guns don't kill people, people kill people and as cliched as that is to say it is 100% true. Now that I know Ned Luke is a hypocrite, I will be boycotting anything with his name behind it.

Edited by American Alpha

cdgl

in4 gun sh*tstorm

but lol @ the dude above me getting all butthurt over wat a stranger thinks about guns

VolkXue

Crime has been dropping nationally across the board for the last 25 years...

9i OTD

If I was at an American gun store and the clerk told me that someone was killed or injured using the particular I was looking at, it wouldn't hugely affect whether I liked the gun or was gonna buy it. It's tragic that someone was killed with it, I understand that of course, but it's not like the gun is gonna start randomly shooting people or climbing out of your holster and holding you hostage on it's own. It should just be a lesson about what could happen if you are irresponsible with your gun.

I guess this makes him what IraqVeteran8888 calls a 'Hollywood Hypocrite'. It just means it's a little ironic that he plays and is famous for character that can go around shooting cops in slow-mo, but is trying to turn people off buying guns in real life. He's still pretty cool though. Great actor.

Edited by Hocko1999_fgc

WATER DRAGON

I think all gun stores should do. Maybe not get a hold of every gun with history but scare people a bit like how drivers ed scares teens about driving to make sure for sure that they are serious about having a gun. Gun safety is no joke and should not be taken lightly like how a bunch of red necks want to take it by buying their 5 year old a gun and letting them keep it in their room. I don't want to see the guns go away so don't mess around. A fire arm is not a toy, it's a weapon of mass destruction so treat it like one. I also don't see that video as liberal propaganda. Just a different option then mine.

Ash_735

Now that I know Ned Luke is a hypocrite, I will be boycotting anything with his name behind it.

Ned Luke ‏@ned_luke 5h5 hours ago

Take a chill people. Gotta learn to separate life from roles played on film and video. Playing a role does not an opinion make. #realtalk

Ned Luke ‏@ned_luke 5h5 hours ago

Let's be clear here. This was a job I was hired to do. Like any gig I get, I submerge myself into the role... http://fb.me/4c79ZQSVF

Cutter De Blanc

Steven Ogg needs to do an anti-cannibalism ad now

Vertighost

-snip-

What's the story for this pic Why's this guy crying? (I know he's an actor)

Edited by Vertighost

officialruneite

How is he a hypocrite? Because he played a character who uses guns in a fictional world? Just because one of the characters he played/voice acted uses guns doesn't mean they themselves are fine with people owning guns.

PeriodZeroHero

Why are u guys catching so many feels

it's just an opinion