2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

A 15% cut is fair right?

crashhat69

Since everyone except the leader gets paid for the set up missions, 15% is a fair cut right?

• Like 1

No. 40, 20, 20, 20. That's fair. Anything less is you being a douchebag. Are you that strapped for cash that you have to slight the other 3 guys 15%?

• Like 2

40% for the leader and 20% for everyone else is what's called a fair cut.

Edited by lol232
  • Like 2

Shootinalloveryourface

A guy messaged me asking me how much I wanted

I said as much as possible

He gave me 15%

c*nt

It's fair for randoms. Horse sh*t for friends.

I pay 20% even to randoms. Doing so insures they don't stay randoms. When you're fair to a random, they'll likely send you a FR. Then they're not a random, they're someone who will join you for a heist at a moments notice, because they know you're not a dick about payouts.

Everyone wins.

40 - 20 usually, we had this one guy like level 13 helping us and he was surprisingly decent as it was his first character so we decided to give him a 40% cut on the final heist whilst so it was split 30-40-15-15, his gratitude was worth the money really.

user posted imageuser posted image

Intoxica7ed

depends on the heist.

Prison break: fair is 40-20-20-20

Humane labs: 40-20-20-20

Series A: 55-15-15-15

I haven't done the others yet but I'm guessing the upfront costs are more and there are equal or more setup missions. If that's the case 55-15-15-15

The leader loses out loads of money and time during the setups and isn't paid a dime. He deserves to be paid a tad more than the others. Making it 40-20-20-20 for the last few heist would mean the leader is taking in a lower profit for all the time and effort he put into getting the heist ready.

Edited by Intoxica7ed

I_Rock_Totally

Are you blind? 6 thread below you there is a thread with literally the same topic...

I don't take no less than 20% but I will take 15% sometimes if my job is easy like a pilot.

I'm on prison break right now for 15% and these retards have failed 3 times upto now.

Little does he know that when they do all eventually get to the plane, it's going straight into the sea.

Nobody is forced to click ready, that said whatever is agreed upon.

Personally, It varies by job for me.

Earlier some guy tried to pay me 5% to be pilot on prison break. Actually, he tried 0% but I guess the game wouldn't allow it. I don't complain if I don't get what I want, I just leave. But today I was feeling especially mischevous so I lead him to think I would go through with it. Everything went smoothly. Took him and his crew buddy (which he had split between them 65/25) about 25 minutes to recover Rashkovsky, and just when they thought the ol' pilot was gonna let them in, they were wrong. I made them run along side the plane for a bit before backing over them. After it was all over and the moaning ensued I told him:

"Ha ha, you thought I was gon' do this for 5%? Fooled you. Pay people a decent amount and you won't get f*cked over, ya goofy bitch."

/story

Edited by Flexx

Shadowfennekin

No. 20-25% or I walk.

15 is too little, especially for gun fight finales that use their own ammo. Not to mention some randoms probably didn't even do the other setups.

I sure wouldn't do Prison Heist for 15 if it was my first time no. Be more generous and you're guaranteed to pass if your teammates are good at the game

I pay 25% all cross in less you are a gunner or a special role then I pay a bit more

Mottershead

Pay them what you want. To Hell with what people think. You're doing heists to make money.

15 is too little, especially for gun fight finales that use their own ammo.

Your ammo is replenished for free after the main heist. You can spam all the weaponry you want and it won't cost you a thing.

Edited by Mottershead

I'm a cheap hired gun. 15% is good enough for me, anything more is just gravy. As long as I'm getting at least 40-50,000, I'm content.

• Like 1

I pay out based on how much money you have. I'll usually end up giving myself 15% to cover set up and ammo. Rest is split based on wealth. If all people agree on a different payout then I adjust accordingly.

No. 40, 20, 20, 20. That's fair. Anything less is you being a douchebag. Are you that strapped for cash that you have to slight the other 3 guys 15%?

Are you that strapped for cash that 5% really makes that much a difference?

RAZORFACEJONES

I still haven't gotten any money from heists. I just spend an hour or two trying to play with my roommates and it keeps freezing for at least one person or someone leaves or there is a random disconnect.

I always offer a cut of 25% each way, without fail. Regardless of skill, wealth etc. Even at 25%, the leader pretty much gets back what he put in and then some (might depend on difficulty, but really, who plays on Normal/Easy?). And you can always cover the setup costs by running a few missions before starting the Heist.

If you offer 15%, you should expect no-one to Heist with you, when they can find better offers elsewhere.

Edited by JohnGazman