2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Daily Objectives (Glitch?)

LehPhatGer-bear

LehPhatGer-bear

I'm on PS3 first of all, but I don't know if that matters.

So I'm on day 4 of my daily objectives, so far I have had no problem with them and I've actually quite enjoyed them. But I've seem to hit a roadblock. My daily objectives today were to...

1: Participate in a bike race.

2: Arm Wrestle a player.

3: Perform a stunt jump.

I've done all of them accept "perform a stunt jump". I feel it's glitched. I thought it was as simple as hitting 1 of the 50 and if it says "complete" you did it. Not the case. I've hit about 5 today, both vehicles and bikes and no luck.

Am I doing something wrong?

LehPhatGer-bear

That's what I was thinking, but what about the people that have done all 50 already?

Furry_Monkey

That's what I was thinking, but what about the people that have done all 50 already?

It's a bug - lots of people have had the same problem. Basically, if you get the stunt jump as a daily objective then you're gonna fail that day.

JELLY UNICORN

good thing i got stunt jumps to spare, i knew my laziness would be useful someday!

*looks at lime green*

*cries*

LehPhatGer-bear

*UPDATE*

I guess Jimster71 was right. You had to do a stunt jump you have not completed yet. I had 22 left and found one I hadn't done.

Thanks for the help!

I have a glitch with mine where no new daily objectives show up. I just have my last set already ticked. It's been like that for 2 days.

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

If you have all 50 completed, can't you just do the downtown underground stunt jump that has been glitched forever, I think I have 60/50 stunt jumps completed because of this race.

If you have all 50 completed, can't you just do the downtown underground stunt jump that has been glitched forever, I think I have 60/50 stunt jumps completed because of this race.

My girlfriend tried this, she said it didn't work. But worth trying for yourself I guess.

Shadowfennekin

It was just glitched in general for me. I did jumps I never did Online before and it still wouldn't count.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's the same on XBone - you have to do a jump you haven't previously completed.

This means that there's only a finite amount of times anyone can do this particular daily objective - which means every player is guaranteed to fail sooner or later. Hope this is sorted in an update!

EEDDDWWWAARRRD

Yeah, I had a few objectives that refused to be completed. The stunt jump being an obvious one (regardless of being completed or not), and that one where you bribe the cops and then f*ck sh*t up (assaulted downtown LS in my tank), and a few others. I'll bother with those again when they're properly patched.

I haven't had the stunt jump yet, luckily I had some double like going to the shooting range. Hope R* fixes this to go along with stunt jumps that you've done already which is probably how it was supposed to be anyway.

Tails Prower

Yes I have one in over the Stunt Jump issue.

I've done all the stunt jumps and it's glitched for me but today I did a stunt jump at Ron Alternates Wind Farm and it actually registered the stunt jump. Below is the location of the jump, it's just a small dirt ramp next to a windmill.

MUghbnp.png

• Like 3

I've done all the stunt jumps and it's glitched for me but today I did a stunt jump at Ron Alternates Wind Farm and it actually registered the stunt jump. Below is the location of the jump, it's just a small dirt ramp next to a windmill.

MUghbnp.png

Great shout, I have completed the 50 and this worked for me too

Butterfly57

I'm going to keep this one at the windfarm in mind.

I've still got 10 left to do so that will keep me ok for a while although I cannot think for the life of me what I'm missing (never thought to be organised or anything!).

But I hope this is sorted. Many of us will have done all jumps long ago either by fair means or that race. Whether they make any of the stunt jumps count whether or not you have previously done it (after all you still get notified if it fails or not) or just get rid of stunt jumps as an objective altogether.

I got my dreaded "Do a stunt jump" yesterday. With -5 stunt jumps left, I set out to find one that I hadn't done before. The one that worked for me is the one going from the highway into the LS river. It's quite a tricky jump as you have to clear the water and that makes it a jump you won't 'accidentally' get. So keep that one in mind as well.

Guys when do you get the money after completing 3 in a day? Is it straight away? I dont think my money was added, checked the transactions on bank thing and it isnt showing either

• 2 weeks later...
Lionheart_Law

Yeah, you get it instantly. Sometimes it's easy to miss, especially if you snag the final one during an intense moment such as a TDM or Race.

Likewise, it's not a stupid huge amount either, so again, easy to miss.