2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Penalize players for leaving heists/setups

littled00

so a friend and I have been trying to do heists and we don't have enough friends online right now so we have to settle for randoms. Which I thought I was alright with but it's so very annoying when we got these people that make though all of the loading then quit which sends you back to free mode. My friend and I have agreed that if you quit you should be charged $100,000 now that might be a little harsh but this is getting really annoying

• Like 1

russianpolice

How about no....It kept putting me into stupid fleeca heists when I didn't want to keep playing it all day. That is the reason I kept leaving heists.

• Like 11

why? its not like the host loses his money or anything. the servers are sh*tty people disconnect or time out.

Edited by Fang420

no one would fully support, this till it can be proven without a shadow of a doubt, they left purposefully

(but sadly, thats not possible, until R* fixes their servers, and connections that go warpspeed compared todays)

but then there is the people who do leave cause of the cut(which i don't ever do, even though the host really is just being a prick, which shows how much i knew the person)-or-(i really have to go do something important that just came up, that is more important than a game)

• Like 1

Rockstar servers are sh*t and if you don't have a good connection then ur f*cked.

• Like 8

SaltyGTAFMember

How about no....It kept putting me into stupid fleeca heists when I didn't want to keep playing it all day. That is the reason I kept leaving heists.

People push the start button as soon as people join and dont even them a chance to exit and I quit whenever this happens.

• Like 5

There is something... bad sport. .though i have been leaving cuz of r* garbage servers..or sh*tty team mates.

Edited by Virus..

CountySheriff

Ok, so on the far chance that you get in my lobby, then I hope that you get charged $200,000. $100K for the cost of me setting up my heist, and $100K for the stupidity of this thread.

• Like 1

Right, so if someone wants to leave because the host is being greedy, they should be penalised? Please.

And don't come to me with "nobody plays heists for money" because obviously, people do. The amount of greedy hosts in other threads on this forum and the complaints of people not hosting heists are evidence of this.

BLACK DYNAM1TE

The servers are also still f*cked up. Some folks are just Heist Hopping but its hard to stay connected these days regardless.

Furry_Monkey

No, you bell end. Most of the time people are being disconnected through no fault of their own. Try to see past your greedy hatred for a second and think before you post bollocks.

• Like 3

Ai®a©ob®a

So because i get disconnected because of :r*: servers i should be penalized?

Wonderful logic

I purposely leave the fleeca set up everytime. sometimes it drops me into the cutscene where I knock on your door, instead of dropping me in a lobby where I can leave before you start

too many cutscenes, not enough to do, not enough money, no guarantee of heist

stupid play heist button

Ai®a©ob®a

People push the start button as soon as people join and dont even them a chance to exit and I quit whenever this happens.

Not to mention grab some amour and they wonder how some people die so quickly

What about people who drop? Should they automatically receive punishment? What a ridiculous thread! If you make some friends, you should be able to complete the heists with them. If you don't have friends, expect to run into a few jerks before you meet a decent person.

• Like 1

The_B1u3_Jay

How about no? We already get punished for leaving jobs and its called bad sport. Heres a solution OP, get some friends and quit complaining. Theres a Heist free agents thread in the find a lobby and meet up section.

Edited by Awesom-0

This is a double edged sword.

good for c*nts who leave right when a mission starts.

Bad for people trying to leave because c*nt gives them 5% cut.

• Like 4

Quinn_flower

awww whats wrong people left your heist so now u have to bitch and moan asking for punishment when someone leaves...smh op make friends that's how everyone smart does it.

• Like 1

I don't want to be charged 100K for leaving when the host starts Fleeca bank scope out mission and I couldn't leave before he started or If I join a random heist filled with morons that die Everytime and I have better things to do than pressing R2, I shouldn't be penalized.

SnapCrackleAndPop

I'll stop leaving when players kick the low level players who keep messing up and dying and reducing my share of the payout to 5%.

I'm not bothered if you want to give everyone else a bigger share,while reducing mine to even 10% if they've been doing the set up with the host, under no illusions I'm anything other than the plus one.

But 5% when there's people who won't reduce my pay, and will even pay me more, come on.

Like it or not,if you don't have a crew or friends, we're hired help,and that creates demand.

See it's like unions I can withdraw my labour or quit,and you can find someone else who will accept the pay.

Edited by SnapCrackleAndPop

TheGoodSgtScooter

No, unless you want me to keep burning Lester to death in the Fleeca setups.

Edited by TheGoodSgtScooter
  • Like 2

Why should I be penalized when my teammates are complete f*cking idiots?

• Like 2

Right, so if someone wants to leave because the host is being greedy, they should be penalised? Please.

And don't come to me with "nobody plays heists for money" because obviously, people do. The amount of greedy hosts in other threads on this forum and the complaints of people not hosting heists are evidence of this.

This.

I joined a heist yesterday and agreed upon a finale cut with the host before we did some of the setup missions. Then when we got to the finale, he changed his mind and wanted to undercut me. To be honest, I would be happy to have taken that cut if we had agreed upon it first but I'm not going to let someone roll over me - it's the principle of the matter, he went back on his word. So should I be penalised?

CarimboHanky

so you want to penalize me for leaving amid heist...

what if i got disconnected by the server?

anyway, i'd stash my money at my second character, which mean i would have no money on me to pay your 100k fine... jokes on you!

today i did a really sweet Quit.

we were playing the Pacific Bank heist, 3 guys from a crew and me.

everything was fine, the cut was set to 40-20-20-20 which is ok, so i press ready, then at the very last moment the crew leader change my cut to 0% and launch the heist.

they were laughin and talking freely as if the mic was set to "friends only" but no i could hear them talking and making fun of "this dumb ass doing a this for free hahaha" "you screw him really hard hahaha"

we robbed the bank, we are escaping, they are screaming like little kids, after all we managed to escape with 1.1million.

then we got to...

the part where you have to parachute into the river, so you can get on the boat and finish the heist

once there i send the leader a message

"talking sht about me and givin 0% cut?"

his voice as he read the message hahaha, he was like "oh sh*t he could heard us talking" "yo mate it was all jokin"

i message "jokes on you"

*air thrust action*

*start>online>Find New Session*

• Like 8

so you want to penalize me for leaving amid heist...

what if i got disconnected by the server?

anyway, i'd stash my money at my second character, which mean i would have no money on me to pay your 100k fine... jokes on you!

today i did a really sweet Quit.

we were playing the Pacific Bank heist, 3 guys from a crew and me.

everything was fine, the cut was set to 40-20-20-20 which is ok, so i press ready, then at the very last moment the crew leader change my cut to 0% and launch the heist.

they were laughin and talking freely as if the mic was set to "friends only" but no i could hear them talking and making fun of "this dumb ass doing a this for free hahaha" "you screw him really hard hahaha"

we robbed the bank, we are escaping, they are screaming like little kids, after all we managed to escape with 1.1million.

then we got to...

the part where you have to parachute into the river, so you can get on the boat and finish the heist

once there i send the leader a message

"talking sht about me and givin 0% cut?"

his voice as he read the message hahaha, he was like "oh sh*t he could heard us talking" "yo mate it was all jokin"

i message "jokes on you"
*air thrust action*

*start>online>Find New Session*

if this is real, have to give you a +1,

once i was doing a heist with a few friends, the host took a big cut, and left his crew lead, and me as 15%(which i don't mind since i just wanted to unlock things, and really didn't have any to do my heist with), a member from the crew im part of joins comes in, but gets his cut set to 10%(sure guy comes in at last job, but he only gets 50k for a heist set on hard, 15% would do. but i just messaged the member of the crew im in, and said ill make it up to them, in which they thanked me ^-^.

sadly though RL came in, and i had to go. so i sent them all a msg, that i had to go.

if only the servers where solid, only then would it be justifiable, for penalties. or at least how R* may have made some people think, be able to get one's fair share back. if its all about the Bank, and the cuts..,without trouble.

Edited by GTKING1st

Wouldn't work OP.

Say if you were in a Heist members shoes, you join a heist and 1 member in the team dies every single damn time! After 10 restarts, would you not want to leave?

EDIT.

Oh yes, couple the dying with No Mic... You have no idea whats going wrong... communication is important when someone keeps f*cking up.

Edited by Raynos

weaklandwarrior

join mine so i can keep failing it til you leave and get bad sport and lose money. yeah ok. this is a terrible idea.

Shadowfennekin

If R* can determine the difference between leaving and disconnecting, yes.

But only for Setups. It's hard getting people for certain ones. And it's annoying as f*ck when you finally get a full lobby and a ass leaves.

Finale, no. Easy to get a full lobby for that. And people can leave freely if they're being ripped off.

I only do heists with my crew, and we often have people booted by the server.

Carimbo, well played - they pulled a sh*t move and deserved what they got.

I joined a heist crew that i did all prison break set up missions for, and when it was time for the heist, they only gave me 7% cut...

So i went thru the heist till it was time to pick them up in the chopper and i just flew into a windmill, f*cking up the no restart bonus and f*ckin up the 30 minutes spent in the heist.

Then we did the heist again, and i did the same.

Then i left.

Penalize deez nuts, bitch.

• Like 2