2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Vehicles In Reality

Maxwell684

I thought each of us could list one GTA Vehicle and it's counterpart in reality. Hopefully by the end we will have a complete list, and possibly do the same for GTA VI. I'll start.

Bravado Banshee - 2nd Gen Dodge Viper SR

This will not end well. Each car is loosely based off of cars in real life but some have design cues from a few different cars. The Sultan for example is a mix of several cars. IS200/Altezza, WRX and Evo. My guess is there will be arguments about this before the thread is locked. It wont be the first time.

Edited by Headdogg81

Ok, I guess I should have realized that this was going to turn into a bunch of bitching about how it will be locked and future arguments. Lock this if you want. We'll just go back to making appreciation threads and rating

Someone has never heard of Wikipedia have they?

And yes, I have heard of wikipedia, I wanted to make things easy to find, but no, we have to go to a completely different website to find out something that could easily be posted.

CrysisAverted

The Karin Kuruma is based on the 2013 Dodge Dart

• Like 2

The Dominator is clearly a Chevy Camaro. The V6 Chevy Camaro. Like a 2006 model.

I_Rock_Totally

Wow 3 unnecessary topics of you within 21 hours. Is there some kind of Award you want to win?

Karin Kuruma - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

THIS is what I wanted. Is it really difficult for you to stop bitching about heists or servers? All I wanted was a car, a symbol then another car.

Savage = Soviet/Russian Mil Mi-24 "Hind8e1049d6204c5aadca76f275567d502b.jpg

Edited by bowbra100
  • Like 1

Wow 3 unnecessary topics of you within 21 hours. Is there some kind of Award you want to win?

Oh good for you, finding something else to bitch about.

• Like 2

And so it begins...

wow ur so witty and cool for responding to a thread numerous times !! give this man a medal

And so it begins...

wow ur so witty and cool for responding to a thread numerous times !! give this man a medal

Abraham Ford

And so it begins...

And so it begins...

Could you please? I would love a metal.

THIS is what I wanted. Is it really difficult for you to stop bitching about heists or servers? All I wanted was a car, a symbol then another car.

Some could say its also based of the new WRX. This is why it turns into arguments. I'm not trying to be an a$$ about this OP but this has been done before and before you know it it turns into a s#!t storm. Just giving you the heads up.

I will contribute for what its worth.

Lampadati Felon is a Maserati Quattroporte. ** waits for it **

• Like 1

To all the people who have actually contributed, thank you for being part of the 5% that don't find the worst out of every little spec of the universe.

Edited by therockunleashed

Vassago1970

The Dominator is clearly a Chevy Camaro. The V6 Chevy Camaro. Like a 2006 model.

Hmm, I always thought it was a Ford Mustang, although I can see that it borrows from the Camaro.

I believe the Gauntlet is a late 60's Camaro, at least some of it

Some could say its also based of the new WRX. This is why it turns into arguments. I'm not trying to be an a$$ about this OP but this has been done before and before you know it it turns into a s#!t storm. Just giving you the heads up.

I will contribute for what its worth.

Lampadati Felon is a Maserati Quattroporte. ** waits for it **

But what is the problem in having some discussions if we agree or not with the post?

As the thread goes, people can agree or disagree, and with that we get our base in what of the majority thinks.

For example, I posted that the Kuruma is the Evo X.

But you disagree saying is more like a STI, so if more people come by and agree with you, saying is indeed a STI, we can all agree with it and it should be kept this way.

As long stuff stays civil, there is no need to get upset and demand locks.

And yes, I have heard of wikipedia, I wanted to make things easy to find, but no, we have to go to a completely different website to find out something that could easily be posted.

I understand your good intentions but your first post is a bit too lazy to be considered an official or unofficial "let's play a game" thread. I know, you didn't mention official or unofficial but people who do these threads think they're the first to do so and want some fame along with it. You're not. There's a bunch of threads like this one with better stuff such as pictures, etc. To prove my point, I typed in search "real life cars"...but only a few threads about it came up. I'm sure there's a good thread with all the info you need (or as said; a wiki page such as GtaWiki with tons of info & trivia on each car).

Here's a thread that you should look into and somewhat inspire yourself to copy:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/768364-i-have-discovered-the-real-grotti-cheetah/?hl=%20real%20%20life%20%20cars

Moaning about appreciation threads digs you deeper in a hole as most appreciation threads figure out what real life counterpart the car is based on. Just work a bit on your post and don't be so hateful towards people who don't contribute to your thread. Simply ignore them, check the GTA Wiki, make a banner if you can to make your first post attractive. Inspire yourself from other threads. :)

• Like 1

Savage = Soviet/Russian Mil Mi-24 "Hind8e1049d6204c5aadca76f275567d502b.jpg

Are you stupid or something, the Savage is clearly an Apache. Jeez.

/s

I understand your good intentions but your first post is a bit too lazy to be considered an official or unofficial "let's play a game" thread. I know, you didn't mention official or unofficial but people who do these threads think they're the first to do so and want some fame along with it. You're not. There's a bunch of threads like this one with better stuff such as pictures, etc. To prove my point, I typed in search "real life cars"...but only a few threads about it came up. I'm sure there's a good thread with all the info you need (or as said; a wiki page such as GtaWiki with tons of info & trivia on each car).

Here's a thread that you should look into and somewhat inspire yourself to copy:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/768364-i-have-discovered-the-real-grotti-cheetah/?hl=%20real%20%20life%20%20cars

Moaning about appreciation threads digs you deeper in a hole as most appreciation threads figure out what real life counterpart the car is based on. Just work a bit on your post and don't be so hateful towards people who don't contribute to your thread. Simply ignore them, check the GTA Wiki, make a banner if you can to make your first post attractive. Inspire yourself from other threads. :)

I know I'm not the first to do it, almost nothing on the first page is original. If anything, I'm the first one to argue against the extreme negativity (The Negativity being that one of the most popular threads is literally a thread that encourages bitching). Edited by therockunleashed