2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What is your favorite part about heists?

handcuff_charlie

What is your favorite part about the heists???  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite part about the heists???

• Waiting faithfully for over a year for something that is BARELY functional when delivered
    • Job fails to download
    • Stuck in your apartment for 10 minutes after job fails to download
    • Launching with 4 players, arriving with 2 or 3 and getting dumped
    • Load times longer than AOL webpages back in 1993
    • Lobby freezing and leaving you staring at a blank blurred screen of the heist planning room for 10 minutes
    • Constant timing out
    • 99.999% of invites are to full rooms even if you accept them immediately, yet when you host it takes 5-10 minutes to fill 4 slots
    • Having to quit the game & restart every time you miraculously get to play a job in order to avoid all of the above
    • Impossible to pick one over the other! All of the above...AWESOME UPDATE!!

handcuff_charlie

Vote up your favorite!!!

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 3

paperbagdude

Vote up for what?

I'm glad you added the poll, OP, but none of the above includes my favorite thing about heists.

Edited by paperbagdude

JohnXina - Discord Emojispacer.pngJohnXina - Discord Emoji

Vote up for what?

For your favorite part of the heists of course.

Mine is when I actually get to play them, since is something hard considering how people always leave lobbies.

Job fails to download

99.999% of invites are to full rooms even if you accept them immediately, yet when you host it takes 5-10 minutes to fill 4 slots

• Like 1

Shadowfennekin

99.999% of invites are to full rooms even if you accept them immediately, yet when you host it takes 5-10 minutes to fill 4 slots

This

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie

This

and then the lobby freezes on you

CrysisAverted

Oh another bitching thread

I half expected favorite heist parts but..

vmS0S8A.gif

handcuff_charlie

Huh??

Not sure what you are talking about, these are all the biggest features of heists.

Jelly_Shades

Мы начинаем наше космическое путешествие в те времена, когда трава была зеленее и музыка прекраснее, когда еще не было плохой музыки, дабы вернуть давно утерянную формулу хорошей музыки. Рассекая пространство и время, мы слышим звуки божественной музыки, в которой каждая нота находится на своем месте. Кажется нечто подобное испытывают люди когда слушают альбомы Sigur Ros, некое блаженное чувтсво. Это состояние невозможно описать, трудно уловить и легко потерять, но удивительно, на всем протяжении нашего путешествия оно все усиливается и усиливается. В окне иллюминатора пролетают все самые значимые музыкальные и исторические вехи в истории. Важна уже не конечная точка прибытия, а само путешествие, потому что стремление - вот самое главное в нашей жизни, достигнув определенной точки нам обязательно захочется продолжить путешествие дальше. Честно говоря я уже не знаю где мы находимся, достигли мы того самого места? И где это место? Скорее всего мы улетели намного дальше, за пределы пространства времени. Неужели мы так и не нашли формулы? неужели все напрасно? Наше путешествие - вот та самая формула, точнее одна из ее композиций, собранная из обрывков воспоминаний. Вычислить ее невозможно, но нам крупно повезло и мы стали редкими счастливчиками которым открылась одна из идеальных музыкальных композиций. Сможем ли мы когда-нибудь повторить это путешествие… возможно не скоро, но когда-нибудь обязательно, а пока нужно вернуться на землю и передать человечеству данные собранные нашими датчиками. Мы не настолько умны чтобы из полученных данных вычислить формулу, но зато у нас появилась одна из композиций сгенерированных этой идеальной формулой. Так правильно, ведь если бы человечество обладало “ключем” ни к чему хорошему это не привело бы.

nightmare-slain

playing with friends and using team work.

apart from some slightly long loading screens (might have just been my internet) the heists worked great for us.

i wasn't really excited about heists but after doing them i think they are amazing! well done and thank you rockstar!

EDIT* oh wait, was i supposed to complain and talk sh*t about RockCockstar?

Edited by one55

vmS0S8A.gif

aw c'mon, have a little spirit. heists were f*cked up. hes just trying to take a humorous/satirical spin on things. this is bitching just as much as saying you enjoyed heists is dickriding. which is not...

• Like 2

The white screens and black screens you get when completing part of the heist.

My favorite part is the matchmaking. It often takes ages to find 3 players to start a heist mission. Lovely.

My second favorite part is when I join a heist mission and it says lobby is full. Much fun.

Edited by Nordniedersachse

Relative007

The white screens and black screens you get when completing part of the heist.

Those are my favorite. Not to mention the fact my Radio always seems to be set to Off whether in a Heist or not which is really starting to get annoying.

OP you missed accepting an Invite, being asked to Join a Queue and whether you say Yes or No, you spend the next 2 - 3 mins being Joined to another Session instead of just being sent straight back to the Session you were already in.

I don't have much issues playing heists lately besides loading... Loading 2-3 minutes on PS4... white screen of load, black screen of load. sky loading...

handcuff_charlie

OP you missed accepting an Invite, being asked to Join a Queue and whether you say Yes or No, you spend the next 2 - 3 mins being Joined to another Session instead of just being sent straight back to the Session you were already in.

I did forget that one.

GOSH there are so many great features it is hard to remember them all! :panic::lol:

op forgot to add players who try to pay you 10 or 5 or even 0%. :lol:

Edited by hugh750
  • Like 1

omg yes, ive been ranting about all of those things, just as im typing i looked at my tv screen and bam "failed to join job" and "failed to join gta online please try again later"

Edited by G o d

handcuff_charlie

Where's the "all the answers above" option?

Good call. Oversight on my part.

I screwed up again though. I stupidly fixed it right away instead of telling you I would have it fixed sometime early next week, then not actually fixing it for 6 months only to fix it with an option that doesn't actually say all of the above and crashes your PC when you try to select it. My bad. I'm new at this.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie

Going into an INVITE ONLY session and always launching your heists from there avoids almost all of these issues almost 100% of the time.

Leave it to rstar to leave it to us to figure out this kind of crap to workaround their half-assed game rather than figure it out themselves and make some sort of announcement.

BlackRuiner

I kind of like the part where when you do join a lobby, it's full of dumbasses that can't do 1 simple thing. There was that 1 set up mission where you steal the plane from the Vagos lol. We cleared the airfield, the pilot is taking it to the airport, and we pack into this guys car as he drives us away from the area. He's shooting random NPCs and stuff as we're driving around and he decides to drive us back into the airfield for no f*cking reason just as the pilot delivers the plane, failing the mission. Nice.

EEDDDWWWAARRRD

The part where I'm actually enjoying the game and not reading cancer-inducing bitch polls.

Seriously, when you're making a poll, try to give options from points of view that aren't your own. And add an "other/explain" option for those who may not fit into any option.

• Like 2

handcuff_charlie

The part where I'm actually enjoying the game and not reading cancer-inducing bitch polls.

Seriously, when you're making a poll, try to give options from points of view that aren't your own. And add an "other/explain" option for those who may not fit into any option.

Nah, enjoy your cancer

Beartooth Bek

OP, just fix your connection before starting to bitch about things that are merely about your own shortcomings... I've not had any problems at all, so there's that.

ten-a-penny

Such funny and original poll.... Not. Fix your damn poll or no one will take you seriously. Now I can't vote. Smartass.

OT: Neither of these things happen to me. Am I a special snowflake?!?!?!?!?!?!

yea people with these problems have wal-mart connections for the most part.. seeing ive never seen any of these problems, and only my friend who has always had sh*tty service (having to shut his home computer off and sh*t to prevent lagging, etc) but main example it has to do with your sh*tty connection, hes the only one of my friends with sh*tty service and hes the only one as well who always has problems even connecting to online, and when he has finally gotten into our lobbies he is always kicked immediately besides the fleeca jobs he doesnt have problems besides the black and white loading screens.. but rest of us, no problems like this at all.. seeming hes the only one with sh*tty internet, all you complaining about the connection.. how about paying a lil more for decent service :) there are you special few who are just getting sh*tty servers and all that fun stuff but most likely if it happens allllll the time, then yea, upgrade from ur walmart connection