2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How does one aquire a Dubsta 2?

rtv190

I'm just wondering how to get a legit Dubsta II from SP

the one that looks like this:

0_0.jpg

just wondering what mission you get it from and a good SP2MP glitch or if a Magician can help me obtain one
Edited by rtv190

They have been made extremely rare as of the update that brought Heists, good luck finding one.

P.S.

They are both Dubsta 2's, you can take all of the bs off.

Edited by Sigma_yo

They have been made extremely rare as of the update that brought Heists, good luck finding one.

P.S.

well how do you get one???

Jun2nolimit

You find it in the hills all blinded out just paint it matte black and change back to the stock rims

Look during a mission it makes it more common

Edited by Jun2nolimit

You find it in the hills all blinded out just paint it matte black and change back to the stock rims

i'm on PS3 dumbass

You won't find them in last gen unless you were able to sp mp one in, they only spawn for current gen I believe.

the_warbsta

i'm on PS3 dumbassHe's only trying to help, don't be a f*cking prick.

I approve this thread. Love it when people ask for help while coming off like total c*nts. I know that I will be keeping my Dubsta secrets to myself. I can only hope for direct attention.

CarimboHanky

i'm on PS3 dumbass

mmm this attitude wont help you get a dubsta 2.

at the end of the day, youre the dumbass that didnt specify in what console youre playing.

anyway, good luck finding one online as unlike newgen, they dont spawn anywhere. your better chances are getting someone from the duping thread to help you(good luck with that).

ill just leave this here.

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

gorskiegangsta

P.S.

On old gen you could sp2mp it (I've done that a few months back) but it is currently not possible. On new gen, you'll have to find a pimped out version and de-customize it (i.e. turn everything stock + matte black primary/secondary). There's a particular contact mission that's set at a time they usually spawn (I forget the name.)

Tails Prower

As of heist update you won't find the Dubsta2 in next gen unless you happen to be lucky and it spawns at LSC

but as others have said you are best doing a request in the dups thread.

I just kept the one from the mission in story mode (first Trevor Chinese Arms Dealers mission)

As of heist update you won't find the Dubsta2 in next gen unless you happen to be lucky and it spawns at LSC

I just kept the one from the mission in story mode (first Trevor Chinese Arms Dealers mission)

ok what's the name of the mission?

CarimboHanky

that mission is on SP not on gtao... just sayin'

i'm on PS3 dumbass

mmm this attitude wont help you get a dubsta 2.

at the end of the day, youre the dumbass that didnt specify in what console youre playing.

anyway, good luck finding one online as unlike newgen, they dont spawn anywhere. your better chances are getting someone from the duping thread to help you(good luck with that).

0_0.jpg

ok like that will affect me how?

It's the mission where you go f*ck yourself.

• Like 2

that mission is on SP not on gtao... just sayin'

yea i already know that still what's the mission called?

It's the mission where you go f*ck yourself.

hey i'm sorry for being a dick earlier you don't have to be so rude when i'm asking somebody else a question

TheKingChivas

P.S.

Jam your controller straight up your pooper, then hit "X". Then stop being a douchebag towards everyone.

• Like 2

Murciélago

rtv190, you're an absolute prick. Nobody's gonna help you with that attitude. BTW, the gold and black dubstas are the same cars, you ignorant fish nipple.

3NgkU1h.jpg

• Like 3

GamesBoy316

i'm on PS3 dumbass

Now was that attitude really necessary? You prick. Apologizing ain't gonna help, the fact you said that in the first place is just embarrassing.

Edited by GamesBoy316

TheKingChivas

I still loves how he calls the gold one the sh*tty one when the paint and mods is what made it desirable in the first place since that's what added the sale value.

You can't fix stupid, but you can "fix" the stupid.

Edited by TheKingChivas

CaptainMental

0_0.jpg

What does it look like in your garage when you press down on the D-pad to view its stats? Does it have a manufacturer logo or is it a rainbowlike image in its place where it says "img" on it?

CarimboHanky

0_0.jpg

What does it look like in your garage when you press down on the D-pad to view its stats? Does it have a manufacturer logo or is it a rainbowlike image in its place where it says "img" on it?

it used to have the rainbow img logo but i think they fixed that now display the normal benefactor logo if my mind doesnt fail me.

I would lolmuch if the OP hasn't been getting one for weeks because he thought the gold one wasn't a D2.

I have 15 in my secondary character's garage, you can come look at them if you want. See where you went wrong.

I would lolmuch if the OP hasn't been getting one for weeks because he thought the gold one wasn't a D2.

I have 15 in my secondary character's garage, you can come look at them if you want. See where you went wrong.

no it's because i don't want the gold one i want the black one because i wanted to add it to my growing collection of rare cars (and because i like that it looks like a Brabus G Wagen)

Murciélago

no it's because i don't want the gold one i want the black one because i wanted to add it to my growing collection of rare cars (and because i like that it looks like a Brabus G Wagen)Get the gold one, paint it matte black. Is it that hard?

no it's because i don't want the gold one i want the black one because i wanted to add it to my growing collection of rare cars (and because i like that it looks like a Brabus G Wagen)
Get the gold one, paint it matte black. Is it that hard?

i don't want the gold one is that hard?

Edited by rtv190

Murciélago

Get the gold one, paint it matte black. Is it that hard?i don't want the gold one is that hard?

Its the same thing!!!!!

3mLydMU.png