3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

The Pacific Standard Finale?

DJ_Dribbles

DJ_Dribbles

Has anyone been able to finish the last heist finale at the bank? I am with three friends who, we are all pretty good at this game but yet can't seem to get by this heist? Anyone know of a good way to do this? I feel that the $10M bonus is impossible because of this.

Has anyone been able to finish the last heist finale at the bank? I am with three friends who, we are all pretty good at this game but yet can't seem to get by this heist? Anyone know of a good way to do this? I feel that the $10M bonus is impossible because of this.

it's possible lol I did it

Theres a topic with loads of suggestions about this mission in the main GTAO section. That might help.

EEDDDWWWAARRRD

Is it really that hard? The toughest part is leaving the bank, my group just nuked everything with rpgs and grenades until we reached the bikes.

if you try to go out the back door of the bank you will fail for NOT LEAVING the bank...wtf

hardest part for us BY FAR was the bike escape, cops kept knocking someone off the bike and then 4 cars would surround him and shotgun him down, had to restart so many times, we split up, we took different routes, etc etc

and the FKING timer......

Edited by jtet37

i done it with 3 random people on first try, and honestly, its kinda boring heist. 2 and 3 heist, even 1. is better and fell fresh... 4 and 5 are like others mission in GTA:O

PS: And payout only 1 250 000? Realy?

it's possible lol I did it did each of you get $10M or was it split?

manitouscott

So here's what worked for us when we finished it without dying:

Make sure that crowd control is covered, one guy stands behind counter and shoots at wall whenever douche lord guy goes for the alarm, other guy paces constantly around the bank lobby aiming at civilians. DON"T KILL ANYONE we shot out the cameras for good measure.

This ensures that NOOSE is not called. If NOOSE is called, your bike ride is going to be real tough to execute without dying.

The players W/O the money exit bank first, RPG and shoot the cops. There should be no NOOSE.

Once entering the alley, have the Money carriers hang back and kill the cops coming from the rear while the other two go first and clear a path.

Once get to the bikes, take a second, breathe, eat snacks, pick up the armor.

Everyone should take a different path on the bikes. Riding together only ensures that someone in the rear will hit wreckage/ out of control NPC cars etc.

2 of our group rode to the train tunnel and rode the tracks all the way to mt chilead, then followed path to marker. The other two took fairly direct (meaning straight line, as the crow flies routes) staying off the roads and watching out for cliffs. (side note, make sure everyone has parachute before starting heist, and make sure everyone has 10 armors and keep interaction menu open while riding to keep equipping armor as you get shot)

TL;DR? good luck then. That is all

Its not that hard. Inside the bank is pretty easy, getting to the Lectro's isn't that bad either. Just make sure that the people without the money are in front and that the people with the money are further back, and also keep an eye behind you. The escape is the hard part. I recommend getting in the lectro's and finding a car that your whole team can go in so you loose less money and theres a lower chance of death.

Red Lynx 23

I completed it last night. Biggest challenge for me was finding an entire team who were willing and able to complete this mission. Once we found the team we wanted, we got to the bikes on the first try, and completed the mission on the second try. What worked was everyone followed the team member as he texted us to. Two on their own bikes, and I had the fourth player riding on the back of my bike..as he admitted he can't drive bikes very good to all. So with us trailing behind the other team members because we were two on a bike, I kept telling him to shoot out the tires on squad cars. We made it with three minutes and change to spare, and a little less than a million dollars left from the take.

One of my crew likes to steal a police car and defend anyone who falls off their bike as it seems the cops don't shoot at you until they stop and get out of their cars (usually).

We also found that two people on one bike is risky as it seems to make the bike slower and less maneuverable, but hey whatever works.

Tried this one earlier got all the way to end and parachuted and my falling car hit me mid air luckily the host seen thiis and didn't kick me,time after he suicided trying the jump with no vehicle lol

I watched a video of group of guys who all jumped in a car together instead of grabbing the bikes. They seemed to have an easy time getting away after that

Easy as pie, set to hard, completed first try, no one died.

stillmatik36

riding the bike is easy, you dont have to go ful speed or even use the turbo, just swerve around the police cars

I just did it earlier, it's quite easy, IF the guys you are playing with has some driving skill, if not.. you're f*cked.