2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Pacific Standard Heist: SPOILERS BEWARE!

wehweh01

Anyone know of the safest route to take on the heist finale? We're playing it on hard and everything went fine until we initiated the chase scene. Unfortunately, my crew members are horrible bike riders and can't seem to avoid getting knocked off their bikes during the chase. If you know of an easier way to accomplish this I'd appreciate it if you shared it here. Thanks!

giphy.gif

The quickest route is to not take the bikes the whole way. Get your whole team on bikes and then find a 4 door car (or 2, 2 door cars) that are somewhat decently quick and escape with those. I recommend stealing 2 comet's or 2 Feltzer's or if you want one car, a Fugitive

DamienKing87

Looking to do this final heist but need to be invited. There is 2 of us level 150 and 206 with mica on ps4. Add Shadow_Identity if you want us to join. Thanks.

We took the train tracks. Go towards Lesters garment factory, get on the tracks, and ride them the whole way to the dirt rode you have to take to reach the first checkpoint.

I'll try finding 2 sports or supers on the street next time. I managed to get all 4 of us in a police cruiser and make it to the parachute with a little over 3 minutes to spare. Then, all 3 of my idiot crew members jumped at the same time and got their parachutes tangled falling to their death. We'll try again tomorrow I guess lol.

coachcolbert

We went to the docks helipad spawn point hoping to find a chopper - no chopper but 2 jetskis, made it to dingy with 2min to spare!

take a car go all to the way on the left on the map and take the highway directly to the dingy, dont follow the yellow marker. this worked for me and ive completed it easy.

• Like 1

take a car go all to the way on the left on the map and take the highway directly to the dingy, dont follow the yellow marker. this worked for me and ive completed it easy.

Anyone confirm this?

right when u make a left after u get the bikes there is a jump.. next to the jump a 4 person cop car... take that no1 dies much safer

• Like 2

right when u make a left after u get the bikes there is a jump.. next to the jump a 4 person cop car... take that no1 dies much safer

Finally got around to wrapping up the heist finale for Pacific Standard! I tried riding the bikes straight to the dinghy but one of my crew mates died while waiting for me to get onboard. However, the next try I snagged a police car and took the designated route to the jump off with minimal problems. Bagged ourselves $1,152,000. Victory at last!

POLICE CARS!!! There all over the place, seat 4..... iirc theres a lame 1 car roadblock right around the corner should be real easy........not sure where those guys are finding the comets?

Cannon beat me to it ooopps

Just did it with three random players and no mics, we took Lester's route and experienced very little resistance. Even when cops spawned in front of us, they didn't attack, they just pulled over leaving plenty of space for us to drive past. We even still had like 3 minutes left by the time we jumped to the Dinghy. I don't understand how people have difficulty with this part of the heist.

Edit: this was on Hard difficulty, by the way.

Edited by Pat

Slosten.gif

Can anyone confirm if it works by driving straight to the dingy?

It's possible, you can drive straight to the dinghy. As a matter of fact if anybody is looking for a safe route to take this is how we did it on bikes without losing any money (only money lost was during a crash and getting shot two times before the chase started):

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm if it works by driving straight to the dingy?

It's possible, you can drive straight to the dinghy. As a matter of fact if anybody is looking for a safe route to take this is how we did it on bikes without losing any money (only money lost was during a crash and getting shot two times before the chase started):

Brilliant! i see a hotfix coming! Better get on this quick. Thanks bro for the reply!

• 3 weeks later...

yeppp just beat it took the car straight to dingy not motorcycles... hard part is part 5 collect the motorcycles you have to drive them only time we almost lost it .. make a left a bridge go to dingy dumb to jump cliff and risk 44 million dollars (10 million a piece) also 1 mil for loyalty challenge .. risking 44 million on a motorcycle ride to cliff jump...... dumb.... take car straight to dingy live and win $$$$

vG LadyMac16

I feel like me and my crew are the only ones determined to complete it using bikes. We stuck with Lester's route making sure to stay in the grass. Also only one person grabbed the money and he stayed in front of us. We managed to lose only 14k and that was because the cop in front of the tunnel got some shots in. I think our mistake was not having another person in front to take care of the cops after the tunnel. BTW we are a motorcycle crew so that was the reason we wanted to challenge ourselves by sticking to the bikes. I hope to keep all the money just using bikes. So far that is a hard challenge. Great tips in this thread though. I am sure someone will be an ass to me in here anyway though.

I feel like me and my crew are the only ones determined to complete it using bikes. We stuck with Lester's route making sure to stay in the grass. Also only one person grabbed the money and he stayed in front of us. We managed to lose only 14k and that was because the cop in front of the tunnel got some shots in. I think our mistake was not having another person in front to take care of the cops after the tunnel. BTW we are a motorcycle crew so that was the reason we wanted to challenge ourselves by sticking to the bikes. I hope to keep all the money just using bikes. So far that is a hard challenge. Great tips in this thread though. I am sure someone will be an ass to me in here anyway though.

I completed it with the bikes the first time, never again :) but I understand your motivation. Good Luck!

• 4 months later...

you didn't loose money because nobody looses any money in this finale during this weeks double $ bonus event!

as long as this event is active the money carrier can get shot without loosing any of the money.

an the "kuruma method" is a well known tactic which isn't new at all.

Edited by size_m

Sky_Light12

The quickest route is to not take the bikes the whole way. Get your whole team on bikes and then find a 4 door car (or 2, 2 door cars) that are somewhat decently quick and escape with those. I recommend stealing 2 comet's or 2 Feltzer's or if you want one car, a Fugitive

wait , comet are light and not durable