2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is the Insurgent the new Anti Troll Vehicle?

.Vooodu.

Nearly 17k in insurance. Takes four explosives to blow it up. Bullet proof from the rear. Yet, you can easily shoot through the front which means if you actually try to shoot the driver you will kill him and the window is easy to shoot through.

Which means little noobs with sticky bombs are RPGS 1st mentality are basically wasting 4 of them for the right to pay nearly 17k when they blow you up. Its just too funny.

Edited by HulioG
  • Like 1

If only there was a place where one could share stories...

this Heist update has ruined this forum...Every other thread is someone giving there opinion on something...THERE IS AN OFFICIAL HEIST DISCUSSION THREAD FOR A REASON :^:

• Like 3

*facepalm

Its not story... Just an example at the end. Durh.

• Like 2

*facepalm

It is a story of a sh*tty freemode squeaker. Nothing more and been told many times.

this Heist update has ruined this forum...Every other thread is someone giving there opinion on something...THERE IS AN OFFICIAL HEIST DISCUSSION THREAD FOR A REASON :^:

Im not talking about heist tho... Dumbass.

Im not talking about heist tho... Dumbass.

I refuse to engage in hyperbole with you...have a nice day

*facepalm

It is a story of a sh*tty freemode squeaker. Nothing more and been told many times.

Actually its an example of how the insurgent is used against trolls . Learn to read... Seriously.

Theres a bitch and moan thread if you feel like bitching tho..

coachcolbert

AGREED!

Not aimed at OP directly - but agreed sir

its to be expected, no one wants their topic getting lost

*facepalm

Actually its an example of how the insurgent is used against trolls . Learn to read... Seriously.

No I will just leave this thread to search for a better one...

Ooh realistic steak...

IncredulousNoir

...Every other thread is someone giving there opinion on something...

In a discussion forum?! NO WAY!!

• Like 3

AGREED!

My topic is about the insurgents against trolls... Not about heists... not about cool stories.

And seeing people come in all off topic telling me to post somewhere else is annoying.. Its not hard to either not post anything or at least stay on topic.

I did not start this topic to argue where i should post the damn thing..lmao

• Like 2

Did you read my whole statement? It was clearly relative to the MASSIVE amount of Heist threads that all belong in the Official Heist thread...Please dont pick and choose what i say and take it out of the context it was written...Thanx

*facepalm

Example or not. It's still a story. A recycled one at that.

OT; I personally haven't drove it yet. Though, I'm sure one strafe in the Lazer will immobilize it in a flash.

Edited by Cjs3315
  • Like 2

Did you read my whole statement? It was clearly relative to the MASSIVE amount of Heist threads that all belong in the Official Heist thread...Please dont pick and choose what i say and take it out of the context it was written...Thanx

No one likes a wanna be mod with their head up their ass. Don`t like the topic.. f*ck off then.

Nothings more annoying then people like you... Period.

• Like 1

I don't even know what is worse.

OP's story about how to be badass in free mode

People complaining about a story thread

Or my pointless reply.

• Like 2

coachcolbert

AGREED!

My topic is about the insurgents against trolls... Not about heists... not about cool stories.

And seeing people come in all off topic telling me to post somewhere else is annoying.. Its not hard to either not post anything or at least stay on topic.

I did not start this topic to argue where i should post the damn thing..lmao

Got it sir..

OT: i think its the new troll mobile, 2 ppl i was running heists with ruined chemistry by running everyone over when we got back into our invite only session (*TIP) freeroam

OT; I personally haven't drove it yet. Though, I'm sure one strafe in the Lazer will immobilize it in a flash.

Actually.. thats OT. Seriously...lol

And if you do blow it up. Its gonna cost you 17k.

One could argue seeing the same story 30 times a day NOT in the story thread is more annoying.

IncredulousNoir

And it all basically ammonts to whinging about the current state of the forum. And that is far more annoying--to me at least--than scrolling past another thread I'm not interested about. Scrolling is so easy, yet it escapes so many!

But hey, we all have our own favorite peeves.

Edited by IncredulousNoir

Wait, wait. It's got expensive insurance on it, it's bullet proof from the back, almost impossible to combat... and it's expensive?

Sounds like a certain Pegassi Supercar to me, which if history is anything to go by, it'll end up becoming a troll car, not a troll-combatant car.

Edited by Ezza.

One could argue seeing the same story 30 times a day NOT in the story thread is more annoying.

Look.. the story is now GONE... Yes.. i removed it, so you can stop crying now. I didnt mean to force you read it. Im sooo sorry.

BrokenLizard

And people complain about my threads...

This is why I feel like 57 other threads should get locked before ANY of mine.

Wait, wait. It's got expensive insurance on it, it's bullet proof from the back... and it's expensive?

Sounds like a certain Pegassi Supercar to me.

Which super car can take 4 explosives and has a 17k insurance........ Il wait for that answer.

Look.. the story is now GONE... Yes.. i removed it, so you can stop crying now. I didnt mean to force you read it. Im sooo sorry.

One step at a time.

Wait, wait. It's got expensive insurance on it, it's bullet proof from the back... and it's expensive?

Which super car can take 4 explosives and has a 17k insurance........ Il wait for that answer.

You obviously didn't understand, did you? The Zentorno became a troll car because it was fast, bulletproof from the ass, relatively strong and had 12k insurance.

Now something more expensive insurance wise, stronger (thus eliminating the need for it to be fast), cheaper to buy as well, has come along, and no doubt it will catch on with the masses and undoubtedly become a new troll vehicle. It's only human nature to abuse something good and to turn it into something inherently bad and hated....

Plus I love it how Op argues and argues until someone proves him wrong, then he suddenly disappears. Funny, huh?

Edited by Ezza.

You obviously didn't understand, did you? The Zentorno became a troll car because it was fast, bulletproof from the ass, relatively strong and had 12k insurance.

Now something more expensive insurance wise, stronger (thus eliminating the need for it to be fast), cheaper to buy as well, has come along, and no doubt it will catch on with the masses and undoubtedly become a new troll vehicle. It's only human nature to abuse something good and to turn it into something inherently bad and hated....

Plus I love it how Op argues and argues until someone proves him wrong, then he suddenly disappears. Funny, huh?

.How did you prove anything. And when did going to grab something to eat make it seem like im trying to disappear.. lmao.. This forum. Yes.. it is funny.

Trolls use sticky bombs and rockets. That being said the insurgents is easy to shoot the driver in. Hence, if you are a troll with stickys, lazers, tanks, rpgs... and avoid going for clean kills.. You eat 17k.

Which to me is funny..

Edited by HulioG

. How did you prove anything.. And when did going to grab something to eat make it seem like im trying to disappear.. lmao.. This forum. Yes.. it is funny.

Trolls use sticky bombs and rockets.... That being said the insurgents is easy shoot the driver in. Hence, if you are a troll with stickys, lazers, tanks, rpgs... and avoid going for clean kills.. You eat 17k.

Which to me is funny..

But you literally said that its bulletproof from behind. You ever been caught behind a Zentorno when you're low on cash? It's not fun.

So I'll just requote this again (Imagine you're just walking along and someone reverses up to you to start killing you, and you can't afford to blow it up, nor can you shoot the driver as his ass is pointed at you. Voila, it's a troll vehicle, and you're being trolled.)

It's only human nature to abuse something good and to turn it into something inherently bad and hated....

Edited by Ezza.