2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Do you even watch Heists videos, bro?

Barrett_killz

Are you watching any Heists videos on Youtube / live streams on Twitch while you wait for GTA V PC?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Are you watching any Heists videos on Youtube / live streams on Twitch while you wait for GTA V PC?

• Yes, I am.
    • No, I'm not, I'm patiently waiting to play the game on PC with no spoilers.
    • I don't like Heists at all.

Barrett_killz

With Heists being released and us waiting for the PC version to arrive, the hype slowly rises upwards.
So today's question is - Are you watching any Heists videos on Youtube / live streams on Twitch while you wait for GTA V PC?

I've watched the introduction mission only, just to see how it works out, and it seems like an Online/CO-OP-separated storyline. Just curious to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

Edited by Barrett_killz

Uncle Sikee Atric

Only watching one channel and that is because it is pure comedy....

Mind you, when it gets serious, they are working together pretty well.

MOaRJRr.jpg

Nothing much...just montages...:p

• Like 3

nightmare-slain

Nope. Not interested in Heists or GTAO. Single player is what it's all about for me.

• Like 3

PhillBellic

No I have not. However I will be watching for any activity about them on GTASeriesVideos.

No, I want a surprise. Haven't watched a single thing about heists and I'm not going to until I play it myself. Just heard it's a great update

yeh and it works sucks very slowwww R still had this problems

No, I want a surprise. Haven't watched a single thing about heists and I'm not going to until I play it myself. Just heard it's a great update

when you start play heist on pc you will stuck on loading screen in online......and bugs bugs bugs

Son of Zeus

'Hype slowly rises upwards'.

Lol thanks for the laugh. The game is two years old. As for the heists: I don't give a f*ck.

'Hype slowly rises upwards'.

Lol thanks for the laugh. The game is two years old. As for the heists: I don't give a f*ck.

yeah play actual heist processed painful, too many manipulations before you can start play the heist

and if trouble comes from nowhere lol you need do all manipulations over and over again that interface kinda sucks

Edited by Antaxi

yes ive watched some videos for fun, and they are really cool...very very fun to play. It makes you think that wait like one year and a half for the heist was worth it....wait how many time do we have waited for the Pc version? (sarcasm)

No, only saw I few videos about the new vehicles and thats it. Heist never got my interest honestly as Im a SP guy. I will probably play them when I get the original version though, which will be in a year or so lol

I don't care about heists. I just care about the entire game being released on PC.

Edited by jdwarfer

I have it on PS3. I haven't really played the heists yet though, but I think I will soon.

Waiting for GTA Series Videos to upload all of the Heists footage.

Haha, same here. I want to spoil it for myself, as I probably won't be playing Online on PC at all. I'm just not interested.

_FRANKENSTEIN_

Nope, I'm kinda not interested in watching someone play heists. I'd rather do it myself.

Edited by _FRANKENSTEIN_
  • Like 2

Geeteeaifive

i saw only a bit... just enough to get the idea that 90% of the heist is driving somewhere.

southparkmayor

I havent played my PS3 in like forever until today just to try the heists. (Forgot how the framerate is so f*cking terrible) I went online and was bombarded with random requests for what seemed like heist related missions. I joined one of them from my phone. As usual it takes a while to load up. Im in someones apartment. unable to do something. I wait a minute and the matchmaking screen pops up. It takes like 3 minutes for everyone to join, Then we spawn in downtown. We have to drive all the way to mckinzie airfield to steal a plane. But once I got there. The pilot died so we had to restart. But everyone left so I was forced to go back to free roam. Heists requires too much commitment for me to be bothered going back to my sh*tty PS3. the Matchmaking is still terrible and takes forever to load up. You need a team of people who know what they are doing to succeed. Im sorry but GTA Online still feels like a BETA with too much focus on in-game money and mechanics that reduce the fun factor. I just want it on PC So i can run Mods and not worry about stupid Bullsh*t.

I want to define my Experience. Not R*.

Geeteeaifive

I havent played my PS3 in like forever until today just to try the heists. (Forgot how the framerate is so f*cking terrible) I went online and was bombarded with random requests for what seemed like heist related missions. I joined one of them from my phone. As usual it takes a while to load up. Im in someones apartment. unable to do something. I wait a minute and the matchmaking screen pops up. It takes like 3 minutes for everyone to join, Then we spawn in downtown. We have to drive all the way to mckinzie airfield to steal a plane. But once I got there. The pilot died so we had to restart. But everyone left so I was forced to go back to free roam. Heists requires too much commitment for me to be bothered going back to my sh*tty PS3. the Matchmaking is still terrible and takes forever to load up. You need a team of people who know what they are doing to succeed. Im sorry but GTA Online still feels like a BETA with too much focus on in-game money and mechanics that reduce the fun factor. I just want it on PC So i can run Mods and not worry about stupid Bullsh*t.

I want to define my Experience. Not R*.

That sounds horrible. either play with stacked team or die 20 timmes before completing teh first heist lol.

why watch a video when we can play them?
edit
LOL jks constant disconnects means we cant play them either ;.; oh well done the first 2 already

Edited by EvilFiend