Max Payne 1 & 2 from Remedy Entertainment

Onett

Favorite chapter of Max's life?

The final chapter of MP3, dang the hangar shootout was badass!

• Like 4

VPIctxw.png

The first thought I had when Rockstar first revealed serious details about Max Payne 3 was "sigh, another series getting messed up with multiplayer".

Ironic, that it ended up being the only part of the game I actually liked. Too bad it's a buggy cheater-fest now.

Edited by Eurotrash

Anybody else hoping for a new Max Payne?

Yup, I hope they make another one

VPIctxw.png

Where would you like to see it located in and what kind of story line?

3aln5uP.jpg

NYC again, I'd love to see what happened before MP2's events, ya'know Payne solving crimes and stuff, The storyline is like a mix between Max payne 1 and 2 only less romance and more noir but i doubt the next game is a prequel tho.

Edited by Markyevansy
  • Like 2

VPIctxw.png

If it's like the 3rd one, I'm not. If it somehow magically goes back to it's roots, hell yes.

NYC again, I'd love to see what happened before MP2's events, ya'know Payne solving crimes and stuff, The storyline is like a mix between Max payne 1 and 2 only less romance and more noir but i doubt the next game is a prequel tho.

If it's like the 3rd one, I'm not. If it somehow magically goes back to it's roots, hell yes.

(i'm replying to the both of youse)

Yeah that's what i'm hoping for too although i though it might be cool if they did something completely difference with it maybe located in the UK or something like that.

3aln5uP.jpg

What's wrong with the 3rd one? It's super true to its roots.

"The things that I want", by Max Payne.

A smoke. A whiskey. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep to forget. To change the past. My wife and baby girl back. Unlimited ammo and a license to kill. Right then, more than anything, I wanted her.

het got most of dat in the 3rd installment!

PS4 - Henry_Yo

----------------------

JUSTICE FOR THE BENZ!

What's wrong with the 3rd one? It's super true to its roots.

"The things that I want", by Max Payne.

A smoke. A whiskey. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep to forget. To change the past. My wife and baby girl back. Unlimited ammo and a license to kill. Right then, more than anything, I wanted her.

het got most of dat in the 3rd installment!

I enjoyed MP3 better than MP2

• Like 2
3aln5uP.jpg

in terms of a possible story for max payne 4, I guess it could have moved like 5 or 6 years forward in max' life. would be cool if it were to take place in a state where people speak english. max could get sucked into a story of revenge & redemption.

like, after the brazil chapter he decided to move to detroit or something and he tries to just get on with his life, still having flashbacks, somewhat cured but still miserable. he becomes "friends" with a dude who frequents the same bar he visits, for years. said guy becomes involved with bad guys after a few minutes of background and stuff, and these guys don't play around. he owes the wrong guys money, the syndicate. an organization that smuggles dope, deals guns and runs a prostituion ring or something. the syndicate makes no exceptions and makes an example of max "friend". they kill him and also try to kill his family, wife and babygirl, but somewhere in the process max gets in the middle of things and saves them. from thereon he decides to clean up with the whole syndicate and wipe it out. possibly risking his own life to save the woman and child

something like that...maybe...I don't know. I'd prefer it to be in the "future" so they can just have mccaffrey give max a familiar face and do the motion capture again

PS4 - Henry_Yo

----------------------

JUSTICE FOR THE BENZ!

Just re-do Max Payne 2 and I'll buy a copy 100,000 times over.

I will never tire of that game...

Though I don't tire of the other 2 neither.

• Like 2
6IBTBOM.png

Yeah that's what i'm hoping for too although i though it might be cool if they did something completely difference with it maybe located in the UK or something like that.

Isn't guns are rare in UK?

Edited by Markyevansy

VPIctxw.png

Like you won't believe.

But I wouldn't like a sequel to MP3, as that wrapped up Max's story very well. I mean, he's walked off into the sunset and all that.

If it was an game set between MP2 and MP3, I would buy it. Or maybe a remake of 1 and 2.

• Like 1

Like you won't believe.

But I wouldn't like a sequel to MP3, as that wrapped up Max's story very well. I mean, he's walked off into the sunset and all that.

If it was an game set between MP2 and MP3, I would buy it. Or maybe a remake of 1 and 2.

A remake of the first two games in RAGE engine would be dope :D

VPIctxw.png

I don't know what they can do with a new one Max is getting old. Think about it if a new Max Payne comes that continues Max's story with an older Max Payne he could fall and break his back or he starts complaining of all the aches and pains that come with old age and all those shootouts he gets into.

Max Payne 3 ended Max's story well he is walking off into the sunset not depressed for the first time. I don't know what else can be done with him maybe a game that takes place between 2 and 3 or maybe a prequel with a younger Max Payne.

• Like 1

Jerking For Soup

The only Max Payne game I have played is 3. It was an awesome game. Does anyone else remember the pics on the wall in (I think it was called) Alive if not exactly well which were the Luxor and Shamal from GTAV.

Max Payne 3 ended Max's story well he is walking off into the sunset not depressed for the first time.

He is never depressed at the end of any game.

He's always calm, apparently resolved and at ease.

It's always in the beginning of every sequel that he goes back to square one...

• Like 1
6IBTBOM.png

The only Max Payne game I have played is 3. It was an awesome game. Does anyone else remember the pics on the wall in (I think it was called) Alive if not exactly well which were the Luxor and Shamal from GTAV.

You talking about these pics?

YuY2g.jpg

They're only seen on multiplayer.

VPIctxw.png

Jerking For Soup

You talking about these pics?

YuY2g.jpg

They're only seen on multiplayer.

Yeah

• 3 weeks later...

aada.png

On sale now!

I'm gonna spend it just to have it on steam now, and I wanna play multiplayer

even though my laptop doesn't run it that good.

• Like 1

yeah they do, on PC at least. not that many people I guess but those who know how to play and saw the genius in the game still do. I had a blast when I jumped back in for a couple of matches after months of absence.

MP3 still rocks, and will continue to rock for sure!

• Like 1

PS4 - Henry_Yo

----------------------

JUSTICE FOR THE BENZ!

I've got it on the 360, I doubt the multiplayer community is as active as the PC players are. I'm still going to give it a go.

Anyone know why you can't buy the Rockstar Pass anymore for this game (or any of the DLC, for that matter) on the non-Steam retail PC version? Seems to have been like this for a while now...

NinjaHenrike

yeah they do, on PC at least. not that many people I guess but those who know how to play and saw the genius in the game still do. I had a blast when I jumped back in for a couple of matches after months of absence.

MP3 still rocks, and will continue to rock for sure!

I play it on PS3,it's a very good MP and people still play it(less in free aim)