2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

WARNING To all current players

RedBandit.

It is now 3PM UK time meaning all these little rats are going to be rushing home to play the game. I guess the mindframe we have to maintain is to expect a server issue once again until at least 8pm UK time. Hope everyone has done what they needed to do for a few hours. The servers will most likely flop at 4pm

Tails Prower

Maybe, I'll find out at 5:30pm UK time when I knock off work.

Retired Mafia

Hope everyone has done what they needed to do

for some reason this reminded me of "Doomsday preppers".

timmyturner

Rats inbound... I hate these little fgt kids. Why do they even play this game? You ruined Cod and BF for me, pretty much ruined GTA too. They're literally like a plague or ebola or aids

Lesbian_farts

And just when you think it's safe to come back on you will be further disappointed due to United States kids getting on. LoL

day 3 and the heists still are unplayable. been trying the second heist all day but its just impossible. it takes minutes to find 3 people, then the lobbys are glitched, someone gets disconnected or someone screws up and the cherry on top is the 3 minute or longer loading screens. fu cking beautiful

I already hate heists

I am gonna be SOOOOOOOOOO happy when they finally announce a new singleplayer DLC. At least that's what they can do best unlike the launch of GTA O/Heists (EA and Ubisoft couldn't have done that worse).

Just imagine it: you can play offline, no stupid disconnects, you can do anything alone, no waiting for minutes, no annoying kiddies, no people who play like they lost their mind etc. what a relief this thought is

Edited by Octavio89

It is now 3PM UK time meaning all these little rats are going to be rushing home to play the game. I guess the mindframe we have to maintain is to expect a server issue once again until at least 8pm UK time. Hope everyone has done what they needed to do for a few hours. The servers will most likely flop at 4pm

Well, isn't that a kick in the Knickers...

If the servers don't sh*t the bed right now, then they definitely will around 2-3PM EST (6-7PM GMT) when all of the kids over here get out of school and flood the servers.

Edited by WinkingSkeever6

Rats inbound... I hate these little fgt kids. Why do they even play this game? You ruined Cod and BF for me, pretty much ruined GTA too. They're literally like a plague or ebola or aids

Wow, you sound angry, bro. I recommend seeing a shrink three times a week for you to relieve stress. Honestly, if you think their servers could only run with 18+ year old players, you're still wrong. Their servers are most likely Pentium 4 PCs with 128MB of RAM using 56k modems.

VWSTp.png

LightningLord

Wow, you sound angry, bro. I recommend seeing a shrink three times a week for you to relieve stress.gta-5-artwork-friedlander.jpg

On another note; why do so many people assume it's little kids who are causing server issues?

• Like 7

IcOqQpq.gif

I see your point OP but in 7 to 9 hrs time the US brats will all be doing exactly the same so time of day don't really come in to it. I suppose I could play before 3pm uk time as you say but all my friends are at work.

Code Haruna

You're all pointing fingers at children who are supposed to play video games...

But guess what, it's Rockstar's s*** servers.

• Like 1

timmyturner

Wow, you sound angry, bro. I recommend seeing a shrink three times a week for you to relieve stress.
gta-5-artwork-friedlander.jpg

On another note; why do so many people assume it's little kids who are causing server issues?

Cause it seems to me quite a lot of people who play this game are under the age of 18.

Lol starting 3PM or so in the USA it's the same. Noticed it was less bad yesterday, hoping today is the same.

Shadowfennekin

And here I am... trying to get somebody who can actually fly the Velum as I can't dodge missiles for sh*t before the squeakers get home

I hate (most) kids too, but its not their fault. The reason for their rage and fits is probably disappointment in their own parents, but that aside I live next to a school, and I'll tell you the servers crashing has nothing to do with the sticky little brats

don't deflect the blame from who you know is responsible, its rockstar. A billion dollars and counting but won't fix their server issues or play test their game under actual conditions, delays over a year then crashes and burns, I cant finish the second heist and its not because I suck

And just when you think it's safe to come back on you will be further disappointed due to United States kids getting on. LoL

You'll be happy to hear he was referring to the little rats across the Irish sea from you, the little rats here inthe states won't be on for 4 hours

Well, rockstar cloud servers are f*cked for me because I'm with BT so I can't play heists. But to be fair to the kids there's a few who are prety nice and fun people to play with. And it's not like half the people complaining didn't play video games when they were young.

Tonight I am doing the last heist. Well trying to because I know the servers will be f*cked again.

Yes I know its harsh to assume on them but the truth is it is down to both rockstar servers and children swarming the servers. I used to play GTA at s very young age but that was in the single player era when noone was there to be f*cked off by our squeeker voices

WWEMichaelB

See I live in the real world where I go to work and don't sit on my ass all day and take tax money because I'm too lazy to get a job like you let yourself off to be in this thread. When I get done doing my 12 hour job each day 4 days a week I like to then get on my PS4 and play some GTA Online with my friends. If there are server issues I move on with the rest of the world. I don't sit back and complain and issue warnings on an online forum because you think they're gonna have server issues because kids get off of school from a long hard day and just want to play GTA Online with their friends. Sounds like you need to set your priorities straight. And in case you can't read I said this is what you're coming off as in this thread OP.

• Like 1

Solid Scorpion

It's the kids I feel sorry for, all us adults are killing their servers as soon as we knock off work and annoying them with our superior linguistics.

• Like 3

See I live in the real world where I go to work and don't sit on my ass all day and take tax money because I'm too lazy to get a job like you let yourself off to be in this thread. When I get done doing my 12 hour job each day 4 days a week I like to then get on my PS4 and play some GTA Online with my friends. If there are server issues I move on with the rest of the world. I don't sit back and complain and issue warnings on an online forum because you think they're gonna have server issues because kids get off of school from a long hard day and just want to play GTA Online with their friends. Sounds like you need to set your priorities straight. And in case you can't read I said this is what you're coming off as in this thread OP.

Indeed! Instead you pretend to be at work which you obviously do a bad job of if you are on here. You also go onto GTA Forums and instead of complaining about servers, you complain about complaints of servers making your time more wasted than ours who discover loop holes and or updates on when the servers get fixed. Essentially you are just a huge embarassment to yourself

Cool opinions, but shouldn't you be working to pay those taxes?

You know, my welfare won't come by itself, wagesalve.

I'm just messing with you, I don't take welfare.

But you sound salty.

• Like 1

TarnishedGamer

So the 5hrs or so server maintenance earlier will be to no avail?

Bring Back Clarkson!!!

• Like 2

Sky_Light12

i didn't realize a squeaker who was in my heist ( even driving the bus not seriously & he keep ended up failing the heist )

their basic insult may " fag " or " retard "