2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Will heists make money glitches obsolete?

Giantsgiants

Giantsgiants

With every update, there's bound to be money glitches. However, heists are out now, and they can pay quite handsomely. Do you think the heists will make money glitches obsolete? Will there be no need to money glitch anymore? Discuss.

The greed and therefore need for fast cash will always be here, especially with sh*t being so rediculously priced like chrome rims and extra plates.

But there arent gonna be many $$$ glitch methods left eventually, only then will money glitches be gone.

NEVER!!!

But if they do, no more of those annoying youtubers.

Edited by Nick1020
  • Like 1

The hydra is what, 3 mil?

Payout from the final heist is 1,000,000 (split 4 ways).

If there is no need for cash cards there is no need for money glitches... yin and yang...

CrysisAverted

No it won't. You can do money glitches solo or with 1 friend, heists require 4 people, imagine, co-op between 4 people in a game with dodgy servers...yeah no.

• Like 2

I dunno, I haven't been able to play anything heist related yet but I plan on getting online today to do the new sad horn/wheel glitch. Heists can wait till someone to do them with is online at the same time.

Shadowfennekin

lol no. I'm doing the current one seeing how I'm unable to actually do anything else atm in game.

LMFAO i been money glitching all morning...

go ahead and report me

lol no. I'm doing the current one seeing how I'm unable to actually do anything else atm in game.

/high five

;)

Edited by EvilFiend
  • Like 2

Ai®a©ob®a

If there is no need for cash cards there is no need for money glitches... yin and yang...

So $1,000,000 split between 4 people that's $250,000 can't even buy even a Guardian

GG. I heart you. But really?

Cmon man.

If the hooker glitch came back wtf u think people are gonna do?

Not to mention the derp player issue.

Edited by Dumb guy

So $1,000,000 split between 4 people that's $250,000 can't even buy even a Guardian

comprehension

No offense, but you must be kidding. Sure, the payout is decent when you get the $100,000 or so bonus for completing it for the first time, but after that they won't really be worth playing again unless it's for the gameplay, to be honest. You can earn more from doing Contact Missions in a shorter amount of time.

• Like 4

Shadowfennekin

No offense, but you must be kidding. Sure, the payout is decent when you get the $100,000 or so bonus for completing it for the first time, but after that they won't really be worth playing again unless it's for the gameplay, to be honest. You can earn more from doing Contact Missions in a shorter amount of time.

Yeah, once all my medals are won for Heists and I get the achievement for it I'm done. Might play every once in awhile for fun but not for money.

Like you said contact missions are shorter and you can do them solo or with one other person.

Can we even do missions easily anymore? I don't have any on list since the update. Also I see hard on heists is only 1.25x money and rp. Was the hard payment on normal missions nerfed to 1.25 also or is it still 1.5?.

Its traditional for rock star to nerf money with each dlc to slowly but surely force cash cards. I haven't been playing !such but I assume the hard nerf to 1.25 would be this patches main nerfing?.

Edited by elfoam

Shootinalloveryourface

What glitch?

there will always be glitchers/modders/hacks, too many lazy asses in this world. :panic:

• Like 1

What new money glitches were found? My friend wants to know.

hue this made me laugh. Go over to the guides/strats section. Thats where all the glitches get posted

there will always be glitchers/modders/hacks, too many lazy asses in this world. :panic:

Has nothing to do with being lazy. Some people don't want to do the same sh*t over and over. Or the people that work, go to school, have families, you know that kind of stuff. I want to play a game to enjoy it, not bust my ass doing the same sh*t for 4 hours. And I will never EVER buy fake currency with real currency because I value my money. So yeah my "lazy" ass will glitch.

• Like 2

why glitch? grind missions for an hour an you will make 3 times the amount of a heist

why glitch? grind missions for an hour an you will make 3 times the amount of a heist

Shh, rockstar will hear you and cut the pay on mission jobs.

Max payout is $1m /4

Min payout if you die a bunch of times is only $550k / 4 or $137.5k which means the leader only getds $37.5k if he splits it evenly. Iirc 40/20/20/20 is more even counting the up front costs.

been grinding those missions for a year and a half now.... Would rather glitch and buy the sh*t I want and then just relax. Made 1.5 million today in one sitting. Enjoy the next few days grinding though

been grinding those missions for a year and a half now.... Would rather glitch and buy the sh*t I want and then just relax. Made 1.5 million today in one sitting. Enjoy the next few days grinding though

your story is cool, bro.

your story is cool, bro.

image.png

• Like 1

BrokenLizard

Hell no.

I'd rather get $120,000 every 5 minutes, as opposed to $90,000 an hour.

• Like 1

Bill_Assassin

Glitching a whole lot of money does make this game a lot less fun though. Which is why I only glitch to get a couple of specific things that I want and not to gather up insane amounts of cash. Right now, I'm planning to buy the Kuruma and the Hydra. Will probably glitch 1-2 million and pay the rest with my legitimate cash.