GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Heist failure stories

Liquid_Snake_LosSantos

The final humane heist prep. We always get spotted. And also never play with randoms during the jail break or the humane stealth mission

• Like 1

WildBrick142

There were a bunch of failures on The Prison Break because the Pilot got shot down by Lazers.

Then there were a bunch of other random/funny failures on other setups.

Humane Raid - Deliver EMP though.

Worst. f*cking. bullsh*t. ever.

First time it f*cked up because we're spotted. Fine, restart. We managed to clear out everyone on second try. There was literally a scientist and Merryweather left by the garage door. I snipe the Merryweather and try to get the scientist but he runs faster than a f*cking Zentorno. Alarm trips. fail. One memeber leaves. Then every other attempt resulted in one of the players to leave after it fails the first time. And just now one retard instead of hiding from the enemy Insurgent has decided to attack it TWICE IN A ROW. Setup over because a player left the next time we tried to restart. On top of that I have to drive all the goddamn way to the Insurgent EVERY f*ckING TIME I HAVE TO START WITH A NEW CREW!!! Fail? Checkpoint. Member leaves forcing to restart? Do all this sh*t again.

Anyone here on Xbox 360 and competent enough to pass this mission? I just want to get this sh*t over with... You can stick around for the main heist too, if you want.

PlasmicSnake

There were a bunch of failures on The Prison Break because the Pilot got shot down by Lazers.

Then there were a bunch of other random/funny failures on other setups.

Humane Raid - Deliver EMP though.

Worst. f*cking. bullsh*t. ever.

First time it f*cked up because we're spotted. Fine, restart. We managed to clear out everyone on second try. There was literally a scientist and Merryweather left by the garage door. I snipe the Merryweather and try to get the scientist but he runs faster than a f*cking Zentorno. Alarm trips. fail. One memeber leaves. Then every other attempt resulted in one of the players to leave after it fails the first time. And just now one retard instead of hiding from the enemy Insurgent has decided to attack it TWICE IN A ROW. Setup over because a player left the next time we tried to restart. On top of that I have to drive all the goddamn way to the Insurgent EVERY f*ckING TIME I HAVE TO START WITH A NEW CREW!!! Fail? Checkpoint. Member leaves forcing to restart? Do all this sh*t again.

Anyone here on Xbox 360 and competent enough to pass this mission? I just want to get this sh*t over with... You can stick around for the main heist too, if you want.

I spent last night doing this same mission on PS4 and having the same BS luck, we got spotted, than the one random gets in the truck and starts driving it in, we just manage to kill everyone and we get to the hack and he leaves, start over new person comes in leaves when we get to the lab, start again and we start with yet another random who gets us spotted cause he has no silencer, so he goes away AFK, we finish the mission but fail cause this dkhead is idle and doesn't escape. I was having decent luck with randoms but after that fiasco fk them.

I have a decent one. I was doing the mission where you steal the Valkyrie, everything was going fine until a npc chopper crashed into it blowing it up right by Sandy Shores airfield.

I was messing around while being the driver on the fleeca job and may have accidentally threw a grenade in the bank. it was a Doh moment indeed.

Prison break finale. My crew was rolling along not having any troubles. I destroy the bus and go get the buzzard, take out a few lazers easily, as my pilot toys with them by following them. Cakewalk. Pilot lands as the other two arrive arrive with the prisoner. I'm blasting police helicopters out of the sky, lol, this is easy. I blow up the last police chopper, it's goddamm carcass falls right on the f*cking plane! Lol. Fail.

Edited by TexasRocks
  • Like 2

Red Lynx 23

The final prep mission for heists, for the first time I got someone I've played with online and have on my friends list to join a heist, along with a member of her crew and a random who knew what he was doing. The random and I sniped the two lawyers outside City Hall. I got in my armored Kuruma and was running Police Officers over while he worked his way down off the roof and to the end of the alley. I picked him and parked right next to the documents, so he got out, collected them, and got back in. Then we drove into the subway tunnel. During our escape Jeff informed us the other team, two members of Pussi Riot, killed the guy at the mansion. So I went to my dashboard to stop recording with the Xbox DVR. And got stuck in the dashboard, watching the idle timer count down to zero and send me back to story mode. Eventually, three randoms joined this setup mission and we completed it on the first try. Then it took us three attempts to beat the heist finale. Plane destroyed, prison guard died.

Taking out the Lawyers in Wet works. I was trying to granade the cops below so my partner could get the docs. I end up launching one 6 inches in front of me on the ledge and that was that.

Geisterfaust

I was with couple of guys from the forum (She twerks bro, SilkRiver2648 and Gridl0k), trying to unlock Savage. It was all fun and games until the Pacific finale. We were playing 4-5 hours straight at that moment, I'm with terrible cold and fever and guys were just tired. Somehow, we managed to screw last part on the bikes more than 10 times in a row. It was past midnight when we finally finished this heist and I will say: never again. I've got Hydra, Savage and couple of more toys. No way I'm going to assemble the crew of employed adults again to replay it.

I f*cked up being the Fleeca driver once, but it wasn't entirely my fault. Lester never exactly discussed the getaway until it was actually f*cking happening. As soon as the guy cracked the box and got in, I took off into the mountains to lose the cops like the franchise has conditioned me to. When I get ass-deep in the mountains, Lester then decides to tell me about the f*cking Cargobob. Needless to say, I didn't make it to the bridge in time.

Thanks, Lester. -.-

had 1 dude who decided to have a shootout with the cops for minutes while i was there burning my tires trying to get him to get in

he died..

On the "Jack a Prison Bus" setup mission, we rolled up on the bus in an armored Kuruma. I was driving, my passenger was the designated bus driver. I angled the car to try and shield her from the cops. As she jumps out and heads for the bus, a semi truck comes out of nowhere and runs her over. It didn't kill her, but it smashes into the bus pinning it against the bridge railing. Our lucky bus driver runs around and tries to get back in my car, only the semi reverses and runs her over again, also knocking my passenger door off. Again she survives and tries to get in again, only to finally succumb to the semi running her over for the third time. I wish I had saved that video, words don't do it justice, especially the commentary from all us players while this unfolded. It was our 4 time attempting this mission, but we got it on the next one.

Final heist and escaping with motorbikes, we all crashed so many times that all 4 of us ended up in police car with broken tyres and almost finished it until someone committed suicide during parachute jump, i was dying of laugh

Toxic Twinky

Last part of the prison break, where i (demolition) had to pick them up to finish and some guy died during the skydive, pissed me off so much haha and i have yet to finish any heist besides the first lol

> Gets the Humane Labs EMP mission

So....imagine joining a session with four people. One of them is annoying 12-13 year old who doesn't shut the hell up about how they're good at this and that. We get to the Carrier and he begs and pleads the host and we all just say fine whatever, just don't f*ck it up. "I won't! I've flown it lots of times!"

Not even five minutes and he runs the hydra right into the ocean and blaming us for it. I hate kids in this game for a reason.

• Like 4

Prison Break heist last part where we had to skydive and somehow while skydiving we get a failure with the reason: "Kashyinov has died". WTF. How? It was a freaking scene. How can he die when we don't have control over it?

• Like 2

Red Lynx 23

Humane Labs finale. We left Tinsel Towers, and one of the crew running for their car got hit by an NPC, then flew off the hood and died after hitting the road.

• Like 3

Trashdog2000

Last heist:

We got in the Valkyrie and one random starts firing immediately and destroys all our pv's killing one of the agents in the process. We replay and the same guy parachutes off the helicopter and dies. The next time he jumps out before time and we pick him up only for him jump off again and commit suicide. It gets even worse when the f*cker leaves immediately after making us fail 3 times.

Edited by Trashdog2000

Mr. Crowley

Failed Prison Break because some tool cut his chute at the end.

Just hear "Oops" and fail screen because toolbag died...

the nameless

Finally got the breakout heist going, I was demolitions,I did my bit, defended the velum, pilot picked up the others. I fly to the yellow blip, land on the beach waiting for them. They flew past, 5 minutes later I pause it and see them at the airport, one guy gets on the headset to say go to the marker, another 5 minutes later they finally return, someone says "I just saw the yellow ring, go up". I'm still sat on the shoreline in the buzzard as I see the plane dive into the water. Mission failed.

On the Prison Break final, everyone is on the beach waiting for the Buzzard pick up, and when it lands, one guy runs into the tail rotor. Same guy on a previous attempt smacked himself into the rocks during the parachute jump.

Its times like this that I wish the payout allotment could be adjusted post heist.

Edited by Kerberos42

Me and a friend of mine were gonna play Prison Break.

For 3 hours, we were stuck in a dimensional loop. Two randoms would join the heist setups, and then leave when the mission starts. Over and over and over and over and over and over again. For 3 f*cking hours.

The time I said "This is the last chance"... As if on queue, the game worked. We played the Bus missions. We played plane mission. We played the cop mission where it FINALLY worked (The HUD wasn't showing the other times)

By then, we had rounded up to 4 hours.

And then the final heist...

Everything went sh*tty but we finally got the asshole onto the plane... And the game glitched and we wouldn't lose any stars. We kept replaying the mission... For another 3 f*cking hours but can't lose any f*cking stars. God f*cking damnit.

Seven f*cking hours and nothing.

I deserve a f*cking Nobel price for putting up with this sh*t.

• Like 2

Trashdog2000

Super pissed Fleece Bank heist.

Did everything. Got to rob the bank. drove awayy. Got to the cargobob and he had no magnet hanging. I did this 3 times and then decided to exit and try again. WRONG MOVE. But nothing else to try n do.

Lester called me saying w/e basically meaning I completed the heist but I didnt. No option to try it again, no money, and Kuruma not unlocked. Then got a call from Lester for next heist.

Really. F u C@ckstar. Sent a ticket in. saw others had same problem. Stupid sh*t

Lol the same thing happened to me

The part when you're fleeing on the bikes during the Pacific Bank heist took me and my team (three kids who I teamed up with during the setups) probably more than twenty retry's before finally succeeding. Very frustrating and shameful. Each time somebody f*cked up. I didn't feel like using a mic with these kiddos but I should've. Truth be told, the third or so time we tried this part we made it to the dinghy, but I was too cocksure and impatient that I crashed it on the shore only a few metres from the starting point. After that we kept f*cking up. :sui:

Another failure was during my second try of the prison break heist. The pilot of the Buzzard, a level 300ish who had done everything right up until then, crashed into a telephone post right in front of me just as I and the other teammate fled the prison with that Russian guy. I thought he did it on purpose but the third time everything went perfect.

Edited by DBrasco

First heist starting out as a newbie was the prison break with foreign speaking randoms, I died because of the vagos swarm, wanted to restart but turns out the leader/pilot left the heist. 2nd attempt at heist with me being leader during the first heist I host. New guy I friended, doesn't have the patient to freaking wait for me, the driller, to crack the bank's security. Done this 2-3 times and each time he mysterious leaves with the first time being him being impatient and started to rob the bank thus failing us. Final time I made him the driller and waited his ass to finish cracking the security. Then everything was smooth sailing afterwards. 2nd heist mission, prison break setup, can't for the life of me find any random to join me at all. Then again, gta online is full of snarky little kids and teens who think that they're better than you.

22nd attempt of the Prison Break Heist with randoms, i have played every role and regardless of what role im in, other players will die regardless of difficulty. The last 3 attempts have been on easy and people still crash the plane, die in the prison, fail as the demolitionist. 3 days of waiting in a lobby and 22 attempts at this heist has killed heists for me, i swear before heists came out i would never fail missions on hard with randoms. Did all the good players leave PS3 for next gen or something? or does the Australian lag break heists?

spudkiller95

Final Humane Labs set up

Doing it with randoms with no mic was not easy, as much of the mission relied on timing and stealth. Took us about 3 times to make it in, another 4/5 goes to get to the end.
We finally finish, killing all the guards and completing the mission, but we still have to make it out. We are on foot and we know Merrywether are heading for us (although they shouldn't be suspicious), we run through the hills. For some f*cking reason R* decided that the security cameras can see ridiculously far into the distance and so we had to sprint non stop for the remaining 1.5 minutes to get out.

One guy didn't make it.

(sigh).

2 times I bursted laughing.

In prison break, the first time we got in the velum, the engine died in the air and the propeller stopped spinning. The pilot was afro-american, and as the plane started losing altitude he was just like "awww shieet we going down my nigga". He tried to fly in circles in vain trying to pull the plane up. Second try we managed to get to the parachute part without deaths, but the black dude f*cked up again as he glided straight into the back propeller of the buzzard.

In humane labs raid, I played with randoms. As the ground team parachuted down, the co-pilot just randomly decided to jump after them. Only he didn't have a parachute, so as the ground team glided smoothly down, the co-pilot landed on his ass. We failed.

Prison Break finale, When plane lands I push the "get inside" button and my character runs right into the blades, mission failed... plaid so we had a laught, on the restart when we jumped off the plane, I landed on the helicopters rotors.

What can I say, Im attracted to spinning things.