2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

They changed the screen flash when you kill somebody

woggleman

Now you can turn it off. At least there is one positive change with the new update.

Are you on next gen?

Cool. Never minded it myself, but I'm glad people that did can turn it off now.

By any chance does this update also include the ability to leave your vehicle's engine on after exiting?

Edited by Xerukal

Great, i wasn't a fan of the kill effect. Red Dead's was kinda annoying, but i really didn't like how V's changed the color of your screen. Very cool we can disable. I also read somewhere you can also mod vans now, too. Is that true?

HoleInTheSky

Yeah, I noticed that. The options menu's been tidied up for sure.

Does this apply to both GTAV and GTAOnline meaning that If I was to disable it in GTAV would it also Ddsable it in GTAOnline for me?

Can't really try as i'm not near my PS4 atm.

Edited by RedHolden

I don't think they changed the engine thing and as soon as I find a van I will try to mod it. I hope they add the Hydra and Hunter to SP.

Great, i wasn't a fan of the kill effect. Red Dead's was kinda annoying, but i really didn't like how V's changed the color of your screen. Very cool we can disable. I also read somewhere you can also mod vans now, too. Is that true?

I think it is true. Someone posted about it, but I didn't test for myself.

fMNTnvL.png

I don't think they changed the engine thing and as soon as I find a van I will try to mod it. I hope they add the Hydra and Hunter to SP.

SP has a bunch of bugs, and just as with the foliage not blowing in the wind, I'm sure they will patch those in. At least i hope.

Edited by TheKillerDonuts

SP has a bunch of bugs, and just as with the foliage not blowing in the wind, I'm sure they will patch those in. At least i hope.

I've read about something having to do with the damage of cars? What excactly is different now?

fMNTnvL.png

Now you can turn it off. At least there is one positive change with the new update.

Sorry for sounding so stupid, but what do you mean? What 'flash' are you talking about? And how is it different now... I mean what happens if you turn the option off?

I've read about something having to do with the damage of cars? What excactly is different now?

There also seems to be problems with stored vehicles (garage, helipad, hanger, etc) and the email app freezing the player's phone, among cars not denting and heist vehicles being unavailable.

There also seems to be problems with stored vehicles (garage, helipad, hanger, etc) and the email app freezing the player's phone, among cars not denting and heist vehicles being unavailable.

I've noticed that there are no heist vehicles in SP. R* really goofed up this time.

fMNTnvL.png

Sorry for sounding so stupid, but what do you mean? What 'flash' are you talking about? And how is it different now... I mean what happens if you turn the option off?

The flash that comes up every time you kill someone or shoot them in the head. A lot of people including myself hate it.

I've noticed that there are no heist vehicles in SP. R* really goofed up this time.

I haven't really had the time or urge to play V, and hearing about all these bugs makes me rather wait for things to get better than to actually download the update. Hope it gets better soon, though.

The flash that comes up every time you kill someone or shoot them in the head. A lot of people including myself hate it.

I had to watch some youtube clips to see what you mean. Can't say I've ever noticed it.

Anyway, more options are always good. Are there any others?

Edited by OurJud

I had to watch some youtube clips to see what you mean. Can't say I've ever noticed it.

Anyway, more options are always good. Is there any others?

Not that I know of but i'm sure some other forumers or yourself might find something new tucked away in the update if Rockstar hasn't bucked that up too.

Anyway, more options are always good. Is there any others?

Not that I know of but i'm sure some other forumers or yourself might find something new tucked away in the update if Rockstar hasn't bucked that up too.

I hope they get it all fixed soon. Now that I know SP gets the new vehicles and with a few more options like this included, it might actualy be worth downloading. Won't be doing that until the bugs are sorted out, though.

There is a new classic car in our garage that is pretty good but so far that is all I have seen in SP.

I don't want to turn the Thread into a quote train so i'll just simply leave my thoughts below.

The fact a lot of people like to do the try before you buy option and see if the vehicles live up to their meaning. In this instance a Forumer wants to see if the kuruma can live up to it's meaning.

They can Mod it from SP and drive it around and see if it's part of their taste. If it's not part of their taste money s not lost as long as you don't save (it's SP of course)

I use it to for my Previews running a small GTA Twitter account because I don't want to spend money to preview something that my followers are only going to care about once. That way money from my previous jobs isn't wasted in anyway and I don't have to worry about putting a burning hole in my wallet if someone else big and fun comes out.

Simple through, if nobody's a fan of the heist please put the download off till the next update is released.

[snip] Simple through, if nobody's a fan of the heist please put the download off till the next update is released.

I've just started a thread on this, in the help section. I've no interest in online or heists, and just wonder if I should avoid the DLC for now.

I replayed a few shooting heavy missions with this removed and it feels a lot more realistic.

Lelouch The Zero

please tell me this is last gen....im on xbox 360

\

Nope, I am afraid it is not.

just-a-spaz

There's now a Motion Blur Strength setting that can be adjusted but it doesn't do anything right now. It's a shame because I always thought this game could use some more motion blur. It's too choppy without it.

They finally added an option, a good one!

But last-gen players are still f*cked.

SCOOBASTEEB

Now an option for the seat position in your car and i'll be the happiest guy on these old forums

SCOOBASTEEB

What about that loosing streak crap in online? thats far more noticable and important imo.

I have no idea what streak crap is