2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA Online players and their Heists... Meanwhile...

Liberty City Junkie

Liberty City Junkie

I'm playing "Three Leaf Clover" again and I'm having a freaking blast doing it. GTA V/Online was a let down for me.

• Like 5

Drunken Cowboy

Our heists also came when the game was released and didn't have a nerfed payout for chump cash cards.

Our heists also came when the game was released and didn't have a nerfed payout for chump cash cards.

Or server problems.

• Like 3

Or server problems.

At Least in GTA IV you don't need this:

7IrcdAn.jpg

To do the heists.

Edited by JayJay35
  • Like 3

Heists are only more of this Online bullsh*t, all the hype about it, I just don´t get it. And heists in V´s SP? Most of them are related to this whole dirty work for the government thing and no real heists.

In my opinion "Three Leaf Clover" is a bit overrated - not one of my absolute favourite missons in IV, but still fun to play. Otherwise, the whole heists thing in V´s SP is as half-assed as so many other aspects of the game.

And when it comes to dirty work for the government, I prefer the United Liberty Paper guy, Francis or Stubbs over this boring nag Steve Haines.

• Like 2

Sussus Amongus

You guys are talking about singleplayer heists -_-

Yeah, like GTA V didn't have heists from launch. Actually. It had more options, more thought out and realistic heist missions and more of them.

I think you guys are just joking and finding other absurd reasons to be better than V. To me all the games are equal.

Edited by Cake* Games
  • Like 1

Thee Leaf Clover was actually a traditional heist at least. No government crap, no paying of debt to gangsters, just a straight up, straightforward heist for their own gain. The only V heist that could compare was The Big Score. The Merryweather heist was for personal gain too but it failed and didn't fit the traditional image for a heist. Three Leaf Clover demonstrated great planning, execution, cooperation and a deserving reward. V heists demonstrated the trio were chumpy enough to give in to their enemy's demands.

Actually. It had more options, more thought out and realistic heist missions, and more of them.

ya51dl.jpg

More realistic? WTF? Are you serious? Blowing up a freighter in the harbour, breaking into a highly secured federal building and getting away without having the whole US law enforcement on your ass for the rest of your life? Killing dozens of cops and soldiers and then riding into the sunset on a train? Is this your idea of "realistic"??? You must be joking or trolling.

Three Leaf Clover is also unrealistic, but a GTA game needs to be unrealistic. It´s all about doing things you wouldn´t be able to do in real life.

Thee Leaf Clover was actually a traditional heist at least. No government crap, no paying of debt to gangsters, just a straight up, straightforward heist for their own gain. The only V heist that could compare was The Big Score. The Merryweather heist was for personal gain too but it failed and didn't fit the traditional image for a heist. Three Leaf Clover demonstrated great planning, execution, cooperation and a deserving reward. V heists demonstrated the trio were chumpy enough to give in to their enemy's demands.

Don´t annoy the V defenders with facts, they don´t need them. They have their opinion and this is all that matters to them. Facts are only for whiners and haters. And IV fanboys of course. ;)

Apart from that, you´re right.

Edited by Doctor Ray

I wouldn't call GTA Online heists a "letdown", it's more of an over-hyped update.

But one does not simply compare GTAO heists to the glorious TLC.

Nah nah nah Gta 6

The Bank Job from VC sh*ts on any Heist mentioned here.

Hah. Watching Hillary get shot makes it the best heist! :lol::lol:

Drunken Cowboy

Hah. Watching Hillary get shot makes it the best heist! :lol::lol:

Allow me to "abandon" my magezine into your head, you fat, useless f*ck.

• Like 3

The Dedito Gae

Three Leaf Clover demonstrated great planning, execution, cooperation and a deserving reward

those two...

Packie and Derrick didn't stop arguing and Michael got shot,they messed up the whole robbery, the f*ck you talking about?

either way, i can sense that this guy was Raiden1018 or some sh*t, obsessed about sh*ting on V 24/7 and beating the same dead horse, like if i wanted to talk about V on this section.

Edited by Midnight Hitman
  • Like 1

PhillBellic

Three Leaf Clover is to me a more believable experience.

• Like 3

Drunken Cowboy

Aaaaaaand he's banned!

Some V ass munching admin probably saw this.

• Like 3

Aaaaaaand he's banned!

Some V ass munching admin probably saw this.

Oh no, they done kill another truth-seeker!

Three Leaf Clover demonstrated great planning, execution, cooperation and a deserving reward

those two...

Packie and Derrick didn't stop arguing and Michael got shot,they messed up the whole robbery, the f*ck you talking about?

A crew member getting killed is common in V heists too, just you're supposed to care less since they were disposable and didn't matter, whereas Michael getting killed was actually part of the plot of that mission.

Besides even if Michael was killed and the brothers argued, the heist still turned out better than the 'fool proof', 'perfectly' plan and executed Merryweather heist.

Shadowfennekin

The Big One is far better and rewarding.

But I do agree this was better than the ones where you're a Government bitch

Algonquin Assassin

The thing I enjoy about Three Leaf Clover even after all these years is its simple, no bullsh*t and straight to the f*cking point structure.

It doesn't weigh itself down with sh*tty prerequisite tasks like making a mission to buy clothing and doesn't taunt the player with mission exclusive items.

Oh yeah and it doesn't f*ck the player over either. GTA V's heists can stick it.

• Like 5

GTA IV Signature V4 by Lettermaniac on DeviantArt

El Tigre chino

You guys are talking about singleplayer heists -_-

Yeah, like GTA V didn't have heists from launch. Actually. It had more options, more thought out and realistic heist missions and more of them.

I think you guys are just joking and finding other absurd reasons to be better than V. To me all the games are equal.

this

The Dedito Gae

A crew member getting killed is common in V heists too, just you're supposed to care less since they were disposable and didn't matter, whereas Michael getting killed was actually part of the plot of that mission.

Besides even if Michael was killed and the brothers argued, the heist still turned out better than the 'fool proof', 'perfectly' plan and executed Merryweather heist.

you still owe me an explanation of why TLC is "greatly planned and has a great execution" never mind the fact that a crew member dying is the player's fault for hiring a low exp. crew member.

Edited by Midnight Hitman

I really enjoyed three leaf clover it had a great shootout especially the part in the subway it was really intense but to be honest I still prefered gta v heists because it captured the thrill of robbery better in my opinion. Three leaf clover wasn't really anything more than a shootout with the police,a very fun shootout though.

• Like 1

you still owe me an explanation of why TLC is "greatly planned and has a great execution" never mind the fact that a crew member dying is the player's fault for hiring a low exp. crew member.Because the heist, besides Michael dying, still basically went as they planned it. Nobody was busted afterward, for example the UL paper contract didn't suddenly make Niko do a bunch of sh*tty filler heists that basically no one associates the idea of heists with, and the man who killed Michael would have been there whether Packie and Derrick where arguing or not. I could also say that the Paleto Bay heist wasn't properly executed since they had to board a train instead of getting on the boat, or that The Big Score wasn't because Merryweather turned up, but both heists were successful so the problem is basically negated, same with TLC. Edited by Hocko1999_fgc

YouSmellButtHoles

Don't even compare GTA IV to GTA V. GTA V is all Michael Bay. TLC had actual tension whereas the heists in V never had me on the edge of my seat, but maybe that's just me.

• Like 4

CarnageRacing00

Heist*

IV + EFLC: great story, Liberty City, Niko, The Lost, Gang Wars, Drug Wars, pool, bowling, airhockey, vigilante missions, only to name a few...so who the f*ck needs heists anyway?

• Like 2