2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What new issues did this update bring?

TJGM

So has anyone else had some really weird issues with the new update? I'm on PS3, so I'm not sure about X360/X1/PS4, but I've been experiencing some annoying issues.

My face paint keeps disappearing when I join a new session, so I need to go to the barbers every session just to get it back. Another bug is the glasses in my inventory is bugged, I can't change them and the option is grayed out, so I also have to go to a store/home to change them.

What issues have you ran into with this new update?

Theres currently a bug with the PS3/X360 where your skin tone will change and/or your face will change, among other issues, just look around.

• Like 2

During the first heist mission, when driving Lester to the bank, the cars are crazy, making u-turns right in front of me, etc. The usual network error. No Heists items in SP and the greyed out glasses. But if these are resolved, it will be a pretty good game. Oh, and I sometimes spawn with the grenade launcher in my hands when I get dropped back to free-roam.

Edited by gravis

jesusalready

Putting on a mask after putting on a Team vest or hoodie will remove the vest/hoodie. You can re-equip the them - it's not a conflict - but you have to go back to the clothing store to do so. This happens both in the inventory menu and at the mask store to female characters - I do not know about male characters.

10 saved outfits is clearly not enough :(

I forgot to check if the dresses glitch was fixed.

Edited by jesusalready

My characters now spawn on random locations instead of in their apartments where they should and there are no new weapons and vehicles in singleplayer.

Glasses bug. Skin bug. I also hate the hat/bandana combo. When you get in a car the hat disappears but the bandana stays on. f*ck R* I wanted to go all San Andreas but instead look like a R*etard.

• Like 4

Whats worse is that you cant remove the hat or glasses from the bandana, should maybe be able to change them though.

• Like 1

judge dread 24

my radios in apt/ and garages are off when i return back to them. when i switch them on and off there is no sound

Cant load online. I think a lot of people are having this issue.
The only time I joined online and did the first setup mission, I spawned into free mode with my RPG. Also my character spawned in a random spot when he is suppose to spawn in the garage

Edited by Zack23

Mintberry Crunch

My characters now spawn on random locations instead of in their apartments where they should

This! and random items of clothing keep disappearing from my character.

CrysisAverted

R* doesn't give us new vehicles in singleplayer unless we unlock them online, they don't give us online because they cheap out on the servers.

It appears that every female on LG is spontaneously turning into a transvestite. All the dudes turn into Sloth from the Goonies, and any and all black characters become white.

• Like 3

If I am in an invite only session and another crew mate is in an invite only session, we get the error that both players need to complete the intro missions first and says "(disabled)" next to player names in the invite screen.

PS3.

When starting, always have Nade Launcher equipped.

Cannot run in stores

Ethereal_NYC

i noticed the lag in FM rooms is worse than ever

just me drivin thru downtown it looked like a virtua fighter demo

textures not loading etc

my female characters face changed to a man and in single player they changed my look for trevor

smh rockstar

Misanthrope Z

all females are now men

all black characters are apparently white

accessories from the inventory are now missing and can now only be equipped/unequipped if you're at a clothing store

Really? Heists are finally out nd instead of enjoying the game ur talking about issues. SMH

Misanthrope Z

Really? Heists are finally out nd instead of enjoying the game ur talking about issues. SMH

yes because the real reason we were hyped for heists is because we all wanted our online stats/progress to get f*cked over.

peoples' characters now look ugly as all living f*ck, people have had their ranks screwed, items are (ONCE AGAIN) missing from the f*cking inventory and can only be accessed at stores and some people have had their stats messed with.

Id say most of the player base is experiencing issues more than hists right meow.

Relevant thread is relevant.

New content doesn't justify shoddy quality

• Like 9

All characters now look like white men. Character's facepaint disappeared. Spawning into new sessions in random locations, even tho I have the location set to my apartment. And finding out that the R* and MS servers are just as bad as they've ever been...

• Like 1

1 bug when putting in saved outfits, it shows a bitchin dig food logo on front of all of them, even the ones with jackets and stuff.

Next. The servers. Waited about 2 hours trying to get my guys in a lobby, even a private lobby before giving up. There was 4 of us but some of them couldn't connect even after the NAT issue was fixed.

Lester has become a racist and only wants to employ white people. Sexist too, only wants to hire males.

Edited by Lay

EEDDDWWWAARRRD

Worked fine for me earlier, now I can get online but stuff like friends, crew members, and snapmatic are unavailable.

CarnageRacing00

It's hard to say what are new issues and what are just being caused by the servers being over loaded. Once traffic dies down and connectivity is no longer an issue, then we'll know what actual bugs/glitches remain, versus what things are only happening because of limited server connectivity.

But if you want to watch almost 4 minutes of nothing but problems, I made this video.

http://youtu.be/fMr975hwE-Q

Probably an issue you guys aren't aware of.

Shortly after heists were released Rockstar pushed a silent update to the social club which prevents unauthenticated requests to the crew leaderboards data, which requires you to create functions to login and grab the request token to use in your application.

Meh, I'm almost done fixing this sh*t.

tofudrifter

HORNS! got my new guardian into lsc, go to buy $2500 truck horn, get charged $25000. buy clown horn to verify wtf did that just say? $3000 clown horn, get $20000 more deducted from my bank. instantly home button and ragequit gta to not save the ripoff. who else but rockstar!...

Sorry we can't talk about issues that's I don't know

KEEPING US FROM ENJOYING THE GAME

• Like 4