2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Warning the Enduro is a four stroke.

elfoam

Just putting that out there in case anyone was going to buy it, its the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my life to have a classic motocross/enduro bike and put the completely wrong engine in it and wrong sound to boot. Never sold a GTA vehicle so fast before. Rockstar are fools, worse even than turning every character on ps3 and 360 into a monstrosity.

Just putting that out there in case anyone was going to buy it, its the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my life to have a classic motocross/enduro bike and put the completely wrong engine in it and wrong sound to boot. Never sold a GTA vehicle so fast before. Rockstar are fools, worse even than turning every character on ps3 and 360 into a monstrosity.

Unlike you, I don't care.

That's fine but anyone who's ever owned such a bike or played previous GTA's will be full of rage at the incompetence.

Edited by elfoam

How are the performances? The engine might sound bad but it's what the machine does that really matters.

Man im bummed i wished it was a dakar type of enduro bike that could rival the sanchez in offroad races:( but whatever rest of the update is very good

I understand but I've never owned such a bike so....I think it's the best thing ever put in the game.

bloatedsack

My hatred of the Sanchez continues, I was hoping this would at least dethrone it but I guess not, eh?

Is it at least classed offroad?

A Maned Wolf

How are the performances? The engine might sound bad but it's what the machine does that really matters.

Its really stable and is fairly light.

It seems slower than the Sanchez, but makes sense as the Enduro has a lower cc.

Also, is a spitting image of the Triumph Tiger Trail, one of my favorite Triumph's not released in the States.

tenpennyisplainevil

It's not ridiculous at all. In fact, it's one of the most accurate remakes R* has done:

46988d1331869188-taking-scrambler-off-ro

• Like 3

I prefer the 4 stroke sound. The Sanchez sounds like crap.

Also, I'm pretty sure a bike that old would be a 4 stroke.

Edited by Mach1bud

Just putting that out there in case anyone was going to buy it, its the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my life to have a classic motocross/enduro bike and put the completely wrong engine in it and wrong sound to boot.

Yeah f*ck you Rockstar for making a new bike and not making it how I like it. Next time Rockstar make a car they should just copy it 1:1 and not use any of their own imagination what-so-ever. *sarcasm*

Shut up and stop whining. Rockstar can make whatever they like, however they like. And if you don't like it then sell it and don't use it. You're not forced to.

Edited by Crystal3lf
  • Like 2

There was no decent Enduro bike ever in the history of the world that was NOT a two stroke. Four stroke motors simply didn't make enough power back in the day. Plus they sound disgusting.

A Maned Wolf

It's not ridiculous at all. In fact, it's one of the most accurate remakes R* has done:

46988d1331869188-taking-scrambler-off-ro

TRIUMPH_TIGER_TRAIL_750_TR7T.jpg

• Like 3

There was no decent Enduro bike ever in the history of the world that was NOT a two stroke. Four stroke motors simply didn't make enough power back in the day. Plus they sound disgusting.

Ok. I guess the sound is a matter of opinion. I think 2 stroke engines sound weak. I'll have to take your word for it. I don't know much about these bikes, I just figured that it looked like it was made in the 70's, much like many of the bikes I have seen in the middle east. They were all 4 stroke.

bloatedsack

Multiple poasts with actual real life pictures here seem to counteract your belief with actual fact.

Please continue to cry, your tears provide us with joy.

My other 4 bikes are going to be neglected for a while. Love this thing. :)

I'd be happy with the engine sound if it was a proper one cylinder fourstroke sound but it sounds like the f*cking Hakuchou at high revs/limiter. I'd be happy even with a nice 2-cyl rumble, 80's dirtbikes are not fourbangers...

That's fine but anyone who's ever owned such a bike or played previous GTA's will be full of rage at the incompetence.

Or they'll act like mature adults and shrug, because this is a video game and Jesus H. Christ what is WRONG with you?

• Like 3

CarnageRacing00

Sounds like you need to grow up, friend. It's a video game. They got a LOT of things wrong when it comes to cars, minor pet peeves, not things that make me want to sell the game. You've got anger issues if that little detail that amounts to NOTHING made you sell the game.

The enduro max velocity is 119 from handling !

However it can't reach this speed so the actual top speed will be less than 119.

Very slow bike.

Edited by funmw2

CarnageRacing00

Top speed schmop spleed - agility is what counts in this game.

That's why I can win against any bike with my Sanchez- as soon as the course gets technical, it's all over for the faster bikes.

That's why, on paper, the Zentorno owns the Entity, but in reality, I'm constantly beating Zentornos with my Entity. It may not be as fast by the numbers, but the speed is more manageable and therefore more useable.