1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

All in order challenge(HEIST)

JohnnM96

JohnnM96

So... You only get around 100,000-200,000 for heists? Although if you do the all in order challenge, you get an extra One million?

You need to do all the setups and heists in order. My question, how do you know what order to do them in?

Retired Mafia

i think you just gotta complete them all. no order. allthough i haven't installed the update so i personally don't know

Heelcool

BONUS ROUND
For the financially ambitious there are a few ways to increase the income from Heists in a major way. First off, each Heist has its own Elite Challenge which, upon completion, will yield a substantial cash bonus. These can be completed multiple times, but be warned: they're no cakewalk.

On top of that, there are Special Heist Completion bonuses that can only be achieved once per person, but will add some serious zeros to your bank balance. They are as follows:

• First Time – Completing each Heist Finale for the first time, will net you a bonus cash reward
  • All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus
  • Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus
  • Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus

The one-off bonus challenges are linked to in game awards. You can monitor your award progress via the Stats > Awards tab in the Pause Menu

• Like 3
Melancer46

My question:

I read that one of the challenges gives you bonus money if you complete all the heists with the same group of 4...can I do them all with one group of 4 while also doing them a 2nd time with another group? Will the game treat it as if I'm working with 2 different groups and therefore give me none of the bonus money or will I still get bonus money for doing each one with the same group once?

My issue is that I have five friends, so I'm wondering if we can use a combination of 4 of us and then do a second combination of the 4 of us so that we can all get the bonus at least once.

Edited by Melancer46
Melancer46

Edit: Double post by accident... is there a way to delete?

Edited by Melancer46

Assume 4 of you do it, finish everything and get the reward.

Next time when you're playing with those who haven't got the reward, THEY'LL get the reward, not you :)

Melancer46

Assume 4 of you do it, finish everything and get the reward.

Next time when you're playing with those who haven't got the reward, THEY'LL get the reward, not you :)

So we couldn't do it where like the first combination of 4 does the first heist, then the second combination does it, and then the first combination does the second, etc.? I just feel bad that one of my friends might have to wait for the first 4 to finish ALL of them before he can start any of them.

As it stands now "Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus" allows for a lot of interpretation. You could either read this as "complete all of the five heists in the right order with a single overall team" or "complete each separate string of preparation missions and heist with a single team".

• Like 1
PayneKiller15

ya I'm also wondering about these bonuses. As in, if I just join random friends at random sections, it shouldn't really matter right cause I'll still be eligible for the bonuses if I complete them in order with my friends whenever I'm ready at a later time?

• 1 year later...
Scorchops

Is it still considered an All-In Order challenge when for Example; you finished Deliver EMP first rather than Stealing the Valkyrie. Now my Question is the EMP setup was the Second Phase of all five setups, the first was Key Codes and Insurgent, and then the Third Phase was Valkyrie and Deliver EMP. Since they were in the Third Phase of the Heist Setup but I did Deliver first rather than Valkyrie, Is it still In-Order?

NBAKingzFan10

Is it still considered an All-In Order challenge when for Example; you finished Deliver EMP first rather than Stealing the Valkyrie. Now my Question is the EMP setup was the Second Phase of all five setups, the first was Key Codes and Insurgent, and then the Third Phase was Valkyrie and Deliver EMP. Since they were in the Third Phase of the Heist Setup but I did Deliver first rather than Valkyrie, Is it still In-Order?

Per your example, yes, that still counts.

If they give you an option of which setup you'd like to complete, it doesn't matter if you complete them in the order they were presented or not.

Edited by NBAKingzFan10
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Just do cmc and be done with it :p

Jerking For Soup

I've completed it and can tell you.

1: First of all, do the Fleeca Job and Setups with a Friend. Host this one!

2: Search for Prison Break jobs and setups on call OR have 4 friends you can do it with. Host this one!

3: Search for Humane Labs jobs and setups on call OR have 4 friends you can do it with. Host This one!

4: Search for Series A jobs and setups on call OR have 4 friends you can do it with. Host This one!

5: Search for Pacific Standard jobs and setups on call OR have 4 friends you can do it with. Host This one!

The reason why you have to host, is because it's generally easier to set up the job, and invite a friend or random player, rather than going on quick job and sacrificing your soul for it to show up.

So the main trick is, to have tons of friends who are dedicated to it, and host them all. Easy as hell. Remember to give them all fair cuts, too! If you do this with friends, it may take a day or two, or even a few hours if you don't screw around in freemode in between Heists.

However, if you do this without the 4 Friends, then be prepared to come across tons of trolls, noobs, and undesirables, and prepare to show your resilience in the face of disappointment. This method may take a maximum of 2 Months (Casual Player) or A week (Hardcore Player) to complete.

Thank you all.

Edited by - Ballistics -
JohnDoe7125539271

Weird... i always thought even the setups had to be in order. Why? Because one of my CMM buddies skipped one (i believe it waa prison bus before stealing plane) and we lost our progress.

CarimboHanky

Weird... i always thought even the setups had to be in order. Why? Because one of my CMM buddies skipped one (i believe it waa prison bus before stealing plane) and we lost our progress.

by R* own rules they have to be done in order as they appear on the whiteboard, anything else would reset the progress.