2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Heist fleeca hacking mini game and drilling

DanDud88

Did anyone else hate the hacking mini game from the first heist, have done the heist 3 times 2 times the other people with me were struggling the second time when I tried it it took me ages. Not to mention the drilling instructions don't mention you have to move the left analogue stick slowly into the locks, i kept jamming it in and overheating the drill.

• Like 3

Wildfire_08

ughh, so frustrating seeing all these noobs playing heists while I'm stuck at work, ffs.

ughh, so frustrating seeing all these noobs playing heists while I'm stuck at work, ffs.

yup

Zoots Remuvah

oh trust me, they're not as easy as you think.. the drillings a right pain in the derriere.. you need to get the stick moved gently to the right spot and hold it tight there, while it all vibrates.... :/

• Like 1

Yeah, it was fun. I did both the Drill and the Hacking part. Though once I figured you just SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY nudge the drill bit in (L-Stick upwards) it works.

BTW: I think this site needs it's own heist section. something tells me we are going to be getting a lot of intell and what-not.

Wildfire_08

oh trust me, they're not as easy as you think.. the drillings a right pain in the derriere.. you need to get the stick moved gently to the right spot and hold it tight there, while it all vibrates.... :/

You should be an expert at that then.

antihero0808

Derriere, gently to the right spot, tight while it vibrates.......Are we still talking about computer games or....

Laughed a lot, same here...

I found the Drilling easy, I just kept it slow & steady even though Lester kept trying to rush me lol. But that Circuit Breaker nearly broke my brain! I seriously struggled with that thing but got there eventually : )

• Like 1

I was the driver. Took the other guy a while to hack. Could have got the speed award if not for that. Oh well, people will get the hang of them. $157,000....not bad.

i kept jamming it in and overheating the drill.

I see what you did there.

• Like 1

MRM95Jb.png

Strange Town

nelson-haha.jpg

• Like 2

BoyzNGroveStreet

The drilling part was easy compared to the minigame, that was so damn frustrating..

The hacking is pretty damn easy, its similar to the classic "snake" you can get really close to the walls without failing. I agree with you on the drill. It took me about a full 60 seconds to figure out how to work it

For those having trouble with the drill, you have drilled in real life havent you?

They sound like drill virgins.

• Like 3

TarnishedGamer

Drilling was annoying but figured it out. However, fk me, the mini hack games were awful. First time it was OK but the 2nd time, it was beyond frustrating. Good luck playing with some random low level squeaker.

Sussus Amongus

That peice of sh*t drill jammed on me 3 times! Restart the drill! Nope. Let's take 180 seconds to drill and also get jammed 3 times so I have to restart it which also takes forever!

Im gonna play PayDay. f*ck GTA Online.

Edited by Cake* Games

Derriere, gently to the right spot, tight while it vibrates.......Are we still talking about computer games or....

Thanks, Rockstar, you made a lot of girlfriends and wives happier. :D

Nope, easy as hell

Not to mention the drilling instructions don't mention you have to move the left analogue stick slowly into the locks, i kept jamming it in and overheating the drill.

It actually did on my screen.

malcolmfunktion

I was the driver. Took the other guy a while to hack. Could have got the speed award if not for that. Oh well, people will get the hang of them. $157,000....not bad.

Split two ways or each?

HirsuteDave

I found the Drilling easy, I just kept it slow & steady even though Lester kept trying to rush me lol. But that Circuit Breaker nearly broke my brain! I seriously struggled with that thing but got there eventually : )

First random I joined up with took over 10 minutes and then quit :rol:

LoyalRockstarFanboy

The hardest part was figuring out i had to press a to start the hack thing. Other than that it was too easy.

• Like 1

I need someone to do the drilling for 50/split psn= GOVANBHOY71

timmyturner

Im at uni and cant play until friday... Surely thats worse

Bill_Assassin

Was playing with a level 120 random and he absolutely bored me to death with how long he took on the hacking and drilling parts. Wonder how I will do.

I thought they were fine, the drilling took a little bit to get the hang of but it wasn't difficult. And the hacking, I used to be a demon on Snake so it was quite easy for me, I can imagine if you've never played it then it would have been quite tricky.

DontTry2Hard

You should be an expert at that then.

HEYYYOOOO!

Hacking part was frustrating... In the fifth one which looked the hardest when Lesters emo smiley showed up.... I have never felt so happy to see Lester before.

Drilling was fun. You actually feel like doing something important but donot want to f it up. I understood the "drilling it slowly" part in a few minutes.

Hacking part was frustrating... In the fifth one which looked the hardest when Lesters emo smiley showed up.... I have never felt so happy to see Lester before.

Drilling was fun. You actually feel like doing something important but donot want to f it up. I understood the "drilling it slowly" part in a few minutes.