1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Why does the Xbox one recive so much hate?

J Cobra

my reasons for getting a PS4 over a XB1:

1. PS owner since the PS1

2. its made primarily for gaming (duh!)

3. Better hardware (really part of 2)

4. the controller is so much better its not even up for debate. better ergonomics, light bar, touch pad, built in speaker, motion sensing. only con is the battery life which really isn't a big deal

5. its so much better looking

6. its not a giant brick with a giant power adapter.

bonus feature: share button. I don't consider this a huge advantage but its something that is cool and I use it every so often.

OK so it can't do multitasking nearly as well. But thats why I have a computer. OK so it can't function as a TV box, don't care, I hardly watch tv anymore. its called netflix.

Edited by ZHPbim
  • Like 3

Has Microsoft started using the power of the cloud™ to give the xbone a massive power boost like they stated in the past?

Well, I feel like a good portion of the internet is dominated by Sony fanboys b/c that's the console most of the generation grew up with. So that's one thing.

MS has earned my trust by how much they've improved the One. But like I said, fanboys will be fanboys and can't fathom how much things has changed.

For Timmys sake, what did they do to earn your trust?

Do you know what they did to lose my trust?, they fired Bungie and Epic games, they butchered Rare and Ensemble, Every single first party studio they had, they got ride of it with the only exception of Turn10 and Remedy.

Then they hired a bunch of high profile devs and clustered them on teams so they could still pop out their bloody IPs and all their games were crap anyway so MS decided to wave his ugly dick/wallet around "who wants to suck it and become exclusive".

And then Sony went and did the same f*cking thing and now Bloodborne is an exclusive,

Hoo reiniat went nuclear YES I f*ckING WENT NUCLEAR, ILL ALWAYS GET MAD WHEN YOU MENTION MS THOSE f*ckING ASSHOLES. You cant even keep your poison to themselves you have to spread it around "look this cool game we bought so you cant play it, aint we awesome?". "Look how this fanboys suck our dicks, they think we are awesome becuase we dictate what games they can play".

f*ck CONSOLES.

Thanks for your attention.

Also becuase you might dare to call me a fanboy, let me wave this on your face first, so you can know i only care about games and not the f*cking companies, look how MS could potentially fix their sh*t:

http://www.pcgamer.com/phil-spencer-interview-we-ignored-what-was-going-on-with-windows-to-launch-xbox/

Edited by reiniat
  • Like 1

Maybe cause it's constantly recording you and monitering your heart rate... and I doubt it's gonna call you an ambulance if your having a heart attack or flat-line!

More likely it just sends your convos to third-parties like the Samsung Smart TVs admitted doing. Wonder who those third parties are and if their looking out for our freedom!

Microsofts a shody company... you should know to always trust the Japs over Yankie technogly unless you want it to weigh twice as much and go half the distance for the same price (Hummer vs Subaru)

“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” ― Bill Gates

Edited by TheMckeever

MS has earned my trust by how much they've improved the One. But like I said, fanboys will be fanboys and can't fathom how much things has changed.

For Timmys sake, what did they do to earn your trust?

Do you know what they did to lose my trust?, they fired Bungie and Epic games, they butchered Rare and Ensemble, Every single first party studio they had, they got ride of it with the only exception of Turn10 and Remedy.

Then they hired a bunch of high profile devs and clustered them on teams so they could still pop out their bloody IPs and all their games were crap anyway so MS decided to wave his ugly dick/wallet around "who wants to suck it and become exclusive".

And then Sony went and did the same f*cking thing and now Bloodborne is an exclusive,

Hoo reiniat went nuclear YES I f*ckING WENT NUCLEAR, ILL ALWAYS GET MAD WHEN YOU MENTION MS THOSE f*ckING ASSHOLES. You cant even keep your poison to themselves you have to spread it around "look this cool game we bought so you cant play it, aint we awesome?". "Look how this fanboys suck our dicks, they think we are awesome becuase we dictate what games they can play".

f*ck CONSOLES.

Thanks for your attention.

Also becuase you might dare to call me a fanboy, let me wave this on your face first, so you can know i only care about games and not the f*cking companies, look how MS could potentially fix their sh*t:

http://www.pcgamer.com/phil-spencer-interview-we-ignored-what-was-going-on-with-windows-to-launch-xbox/

Trying to comprehend WTF I just read.

They didn't 'Fire' Bungie or Epic Games, which wasn't even a first party developer.

Bungie didn't want to make Halo anymore so 343i was made. MS brought the Gears IP from Epic and now Black Tusk is making a new Gears. Rare...... We'll have to see what holds for them now that they're not mainly used for used kinect.

Maybe cause it's constantly recording you and monitering your heart rate... and I doubt it's gonna call you an ambulance if your having a heart attack or flat-line!

More likely it just sends your convos to third-parties like the Samsung Smart TVs admitted doing. Wonder who those third parties are and if their looking out for our freedom!

Microsofts a shody company... you should know to always trust the Japs over Yankie technogly unless you want it to weigh twice as much and go half the distance for the same price (Hummer vs Subaru)

“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” ― Bill Gate

You're so stupid and misinformed.

Guys, do try and keep it civil, right?

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

But they do follow a common theme. Next one will probably be XBox Unity or XBox Identity. Perhaps, just XBox I for short. You know, just to really **** with everyone.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

I always hear Sony fanboys bitching about how bad the Xbox is graphically and harware wise, but not realizing PC is superior in graphic and hardware wise

i think they just concentrated more on bullsh*t stuff [internet, music, tv, sharing kisses etc] and ignored what a console is meant to do. which is play games. they need to go hardcore and have a system which cuts the "fluffy" boll*cks and is capable of playing games to the utmost quality with little failure rate on all corners.

what they tried to do with the xbone is effectively try and be a PC. it doesn't work. unless its 4 times the size and 4 times the price.

cut the crap, stick to gaming, and it'll be a success.