2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Heists pay out system might be a disaster for some people

yete420

I been reading that the Heist will have the leader controlling the pay out. Okay fair enough, but now the question becomes; will the leader be showing the percentages before the heist or after the heist. If it is after the heist, I hope the hell not; then, this will be become a huge disaster because just imagine the trolls who will take advantage of this weak system. For instance, a person after the heist can decide to give you 5 percent and take 90 for themselves.

So hopefully Rockstar got it right and the percentages of the pay cuts are shown before the heist. Otherwise, be ready for loads of complaining and reporting. Hence, it will become the biggest fail ever lol. Crossing fingers and hoping Rockstar's payout system for heists make sense for randoms.

Edited by yete420

Alec Skorpio

It's shown before the finale, if I read everything correctly.

Which gives you time to bail or negotiate, since you would have at least been paid for the prep missions by that point.

• Like 2

It's shown before the finale, if I read everything correctly.

Which gives you time to bail or negotiate, since you would have at least been paid for the prep missions by that point.

Hopefully your right

Trailers can confirm that it will be shown before the Heist Finale or before any of the prep work to begin with.

JSwartz0181

It's shown before the actual heist, and not only that, but everyone needs to agree to it by clicking "Ready."

GTA-Online-Heists-payout.jpg

• Like 2

ReconzVenture

What is it with 90% of this forum moaning about playing with randoms? Have you really not got 3 friends to play with?

• Like 4

I been reading that the Heist will have the leader controlling the pay out. Okay fair enough, but now the question becomes; will the leader be showing the percentages before the heist or after the heist. If it is after the heist, I hope the hell not; then, this will be become a huge disaster because just imagine the trolls who will take advantage of this weak system. For instance, a person after the heist can decide to give you 5 percent and take 90 for themselves.

So hopefully Rockstar got it right and the percentages of the pay cuts are shown before the heist. Otherwise, be ready for loads of complaining and reporting. Hence, it will become the biggest fail ever lol. Crossing fingers and hoping Rockstar's payout system for heists make sense for randoms.

Omg....stop posting stuff like this. There is an extremely simple solution. Only invite ppl you can trust. Only invite the crew members who you know well. Randoms shouldnt exist in a crew unless the crew is set to open invites.

What is it with 90% of this forum moaning about playing with randoms? Have you really not got 3 friends to play with?

Not that I bitch but no, I actually do not....

TheEyeronic1

Omg....stop posting stuff like this. There is an extremely simple solution. Only invite ppl you can trust. Only invite the crew members who you know well. Randoms shouldnt exist in a crew unless the crew is set to open invites.

threadstarter is saying that its going to suck for some folks who join heists...which he's right.

not everyone has a "crew" of players dedicated to the game any more.

threadstarter is saying that its going to suck for some folks who join heists...which he's right.

But we dont even know if we have the ability to invite any random player in the world or a crewless friend. R* once mentioned that the purpose for the crews in GTAO was for the heists. If you dont know someone in your own crew, then dont invite them. Simple as 1 2 3.

JohnDoe7125539271

PS3? Add me: z-PsychoGamer-z

Always need some more people to play with.

LordVukodlak

Here's how you deal with randoms for a heist... DON'T BE THE *&*)&)*@$ HOST. That way you aren't risking anything. If the heist goes well send friend requests to them, if it doesn't OH WELL. The only way to meet good players is to take a chance on randoms or play with only people who personally know.

TheEyeronic1

But we dont even know if we have the ability to invite any random player in the world or a crewless friend. R* once mentioned that the purpose for the crews in GTAO was for the heists. If you dont know someone in your own crew, then dont invite them. Simple as 1 2 3.

Rockstar Games isnt complete idiots.

Do you know how many potential players they'd be isolating if they made it so that you could ONLY join heists with an actual social club CREW?

Clearly, there will be a way for randoms who don't belong to crews to join heists.

c'mon now.

Edited by TheEyeronic1

LonerStoner97

Whoever does this to me, I'll just stalk there session and spawn kill him/her.

LOL, because of the Heists payout system, there will never be 4 players in a Heist lobby because everyone will want to be the Host, excluding friend's lobbies OBVIOUSLY.

• Like 1

PS3? Add me: z-PsychoGamer-z

Always need some more people to play with.

:( PS4. But thanks, buddy.

Edited by dead goon