3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

JUST ONE MORE SUPER CAR...

rjmthe2nd

Drill Sergeant

You have a picture of what it looks like? I might be able to do something.

ItsJustMeSrsly

sorry for being lazy juss google it if you got the chance...

Dude...he just gently told you to go elsewhere...

• Like 1

ItsJustMeSrsly

I'm for. It looks pretty good.

zenvo_st1_large_08.jpg

Here, did OP's job.

And?...whats next?? are you going to send it to R* or something, pretending the would give two pennies? LOL

zenvo_st1_large_08.jpg

Here, did OP's job.

And?...whats next?? are you going to send it to R* or something, pretending the would give two pennies? LOL

wat? How is this relevant?

Edited by JayJay35

dude you're new to these forums. i'd shut up right about now. saying "its one of those threads"...look at the F,Marry,Kill topic? like wtf really? get a life.

ItsJustMeSrsly

zenvo_st1_large_08.jpg

Here, did OP's job.

It does...Use your brain cells to think of possibilities...

Edited by ItsJustMeSrsly

zenvo_st1_large_08.jpg

Here, did OP's job.

That actually looks nice. If R* does make smh like this, I just hope it doesn't become overrated.

fMNTnvL.png

ItsJustMeSrsly

dude you're new to these forums. i'd shut up right about now. saying "its one of those threads"...look at the F,Marry,Kill topic? like wtf really? get a life.

yea, sure whatever...if you say that half a year counts as "not so long ago" ...

Edited by ItsJustMeSrsly
  • Like 1

zenvo_st1_large_08.jpg

Here, did OP's job.

It does...Use your brain cells to think of possiblities...

What I don't get is how you imply that i'm going to email rockstar begging to add this car while i just said I think the car looks cool.

he just uploaded the picture for me because I failed to do so,nothing wrong with him helping out man... who knows ROCKSTAR probably does go through forums like these. I bet they read these more then @MOUTHOFF.

ItsJustMeSrsly

zenvo_st1_large_08.jpg

Here, did OP's job.

What I don't get is how you imply that i'm going to email rockstar begging to add this car while i just said I think the car looks cool.

I don't imply you're going to seriously email R* with this like some complete idiot, i'm implying that posting a picture of the vehicle, that you WISH would make into the game is not productive and just a waste of everyone's time and forum's bandwith...we have enough junk already...If you want this car so much and think its great idea to have it in the game, then send it to R*'s twitter or any other personal space for the God's sake, but don't turn this forum into some kind of trash can!...

Edited by ItsJustMeSrsly

zenvo_st1_large_08.jpg

Here, did OP's job.

I don't imply you're going to seriously email R* with this like some complete idiot, i'm implying that posting a picture of the vehicle, that you WISH would make into the game is not productive and just a waste of everyone's time and forum's bandwith...we have enough junk already...If you want this car so much and think its great idea to have it in the game, then send it to R*'s twitter or any other personal space for the God's sake, but don't turn this forum into some kind of trash can!...

Man what the hell? I just posted a picture because OP didn't, and expressed my opinion on the question in matter, What's the deal over that? Is that offended you or something?

Edited by JayJay35

Please don't turn this topic into a fight to the death. The OP just mentioned that the car would be nice in a future update and couldn't upload a picture. I don't know why you guys are turning this into such a big deal.

On Topic:

Which manurfacturer in-game would make this? I'm gonna go with Pegassi or Overflod.

fMNTnvL.png

ItsJustMeSrsly

zenvo_st1_large_08.jpg

Here, did OP's job.

Man what the hell? I just posted a picture because OP didn't, and expressed my opinion on the question in matter, What's the deal over that? Is that offended you or something?

Yes it did and i explained why all in details in those post you JUST replied to above!...You're not only bad at comprehension reading, but in text reading overall it seems after all...

Edited by ItsJustMeSrsly

I have a feeling this thread isn't going to last much longer.

fMNTnvL.png

ItsJustMeSrsly

I have a feeling this thread isn't going to last much longer.

Yes...i hope it won't...

zenvo_st1_large_08.jpg

Here, did OP's job.

Yes it did and i explained why all in details in those post you JUST replied to above!...You're not only bad at comprehension reading, but in text reading overall it seems after all...

It's Okay. You don't understand. I don't judge you. I'm just going to listen to pajko and stop replying to your flaming before this gets locked because of some irrelevemt arguing.

Good bye.

Edited by JayJay35

ItsJustMeSrsly

zenvo_st1_large_08.jpg

Here, did OP's job.

It's Okay. You don't understand. I don't judge you. I'm just going to listen to pajko and stop replying to your flaming before this gets locked because of some irrelevemt arguing.

Good bye.

Well...its like they say - "Be my guest"...

King Vercetti

This is stupid. That's a nice looking car. I don't understand why this had to turn into a huge argument, and I see nothing wrong with the OP or the image being posted. Last time I checked, forums were for discussion and that's what OP was trying to do.

Lelouch The Zero

This thread makes me remember why I barely visit these forums. SMMFH.

I'm not talking about your idea btw, I think it's nice! Just all these tools that think they own the place by arguing with anyone they can.

Edited by Lelouch vi Britannia

people like itsjustmeSRSLY rally doesn't have anything to do with their time.

you haven't even been on these forums fo a year LOL! joined in NOV 2014. acting like you've been on for a year....just shut up.

the car looks like it would be manufactured by Overflod imo.

though, the modifications probably would be only two spoilers to choose from (which sucks)

Edited by rjmthe2nd

Lethal Vaccine

For f*cks sake.....Why do so many people on this forum resort to hitting "QUOTE" which makes this giant quote train, thus more scrolling. And for what? Another argumentative reply which will follow?

GTA V Section = :rampage::rampage:

And... another topic down the drain.

OP, you can use the wishlist- http://gtaforums.com/topic/681719-patch-upgrade-dlc-wishlist/

IDknKoL.gif