2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Need Help Ranking Up

Ultra-sonicwave

Ultra-sonicwave

Hey peeps, I just got the game a week or two ago, and currently I'm only a level 15. Does anyone know any good jobs to do that have a decent $ per minute and RP per minute rate? Currently I'm doing Gerald's missions. Btw my xbox live acount is AdvanceManx3063 and I play on the xbox 360. Thanks. :D

Edited by Ultra-sonicwave

So apparently these heist thingamajig is coming out that may or may not get you heap of money, but I guess you can stick with Gerry's missions. If you're on the 360 just ask a modder then.

Geisterfaust

Hey peeps, I just got the game a week or two ago, and currently I'm only a level 15. Does anyone know any good jobs to do that have a decent $ per minute and RP per minute rate? Currently I'm doing Gerald's missions. Btw my xbox live acount is AdvanceManx3063 and I play on the xbox 360. Thanks. :D

Well, there are options. A lot of, actually. Fundamentally, there are two approaches: legit and non-legit. Non-legit approach is available on Xbox 360/ PS 3 and you should ask about it on Sevensins or contact known modders. There is uncertainty about risk.

Legitimate approach is pretty simple: play the damn game. There are some tricks for that and restrictions. I will share it with you:

— Do not waste time for free roam!

— Start invite only session and launch your own jobs, it's faster;

— Buzzard is essential for RP grinding and there are some Buzzard missions for that (Mixed up with coke, Defender, Crystal clear out (I,II,III), Cleaning the cat house, Chopper tail) you can do SOLO with a very high success rate;

— Do not grind the same mission;

— Do not leave the voting screen, do all the jobs. Parachuting solo, racing (even solo), whatever. Avoid DMs and TDMs.

Edit: right now I'm rank 290 with something and I can assure you, that there is NOTHING, literally nothing to gain after rank 135 (120 is max health, 135 is max amount of armour you can carry with you). On the other side, focus on your stats: strength will help you a lot and stamina is essential.

Edited by hei3enberg

Halal Cyborg

Well, there are options. A lot of, actually. Fundamentally, there are two approaches: legit and non-legit. Non-legit approach is available on Xbox 360/ PS 3 and you should ask about it on Sevensins or contact known modders. There is uncertainty about risk.

Legitimate approach is pretty simple: play the damn game. There are some tricks for that and restrictions. I will share it with you:

Do not waste time for free roam!

Start invite only session and launch your own jobs, it's faster;

Buzzard is essential for RP grinding and there are some Buzzard missions for that (Mixed up with coke, Defender, Crystal clear out (I,II,III), Cleaning the cat house, Chopper tail) you can do SOLO with a very high success rate;

Do not grind the same mission;

Do not leave the voting screen, do all the jobs. Parachuting solo, racing (even solo), whatever. Avoid DMs and TDMs.

Edit: right now I'm rank 290 with something and I can assure you, that there is NOTHING, literally nothing to gain after rank 135 (120 is max health, 135 is max amount of armour you can carry with you). On the other side, focus on your stats: strength will help you a lot and stamina is essential.

when in a store I noticed that rather than saying FULL next to some of the snacks it has a padlock after I've added a certain amount so I think the amount of snacks you can carry goes up...as my sig says I'm level 397.

Ultra-sonicwave

Do not waste time for free roam!

Start invite only session and launch your own jobs, it's faster;

Buzzard is essential for RP grinding and there are some Buzzard missions for that (Mixed up with coke, Defender, Crystal clear out (I,II,III), Cleaning the cat house, Chopper tail) you can do SOLO with a very high success rate;

Do not grind the same mission;

Do not leave the voting screen, do all the jobs. Parachuting solo, racing (even solo), whatever. Avoid DMs and TDMs.

Thanks to you and everyone who replied. I wanna do my stats/rank/money legit or else I'd be a level 120 or something. Thanks again!