Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,095 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

theNGclan

Unofficial Mods

Gummy 

Is there a mod where it enables Vice City weapons to spawn around, used by gang members, and such? Maybe other Vice City specific features to be enabled too? I'd like to play through the III story again but with new features and twists.

Also, is the latest release modloader compatible?

Edited by Gummy 

Jimmy

Is there a mod where it enables Vice City weapons to spawn around, used by gang members, and such? Maybe other Vice City specific features to be enabled too? I'd like to play through the III story again but with new features and twists.

Also, is the latest release modloader compatible?

The Vice City weapons can be enabled through script. You can change the weapon id for gang members through script. I might be wrong but there was a way of defining weapons using the LC Launcher as well.

What Vice City features are you referring to? The whole point of LC Mod is to play III with additional VC features as long as it's not a major change to the game.

Edited by Kaniel Outis

Kurropt Antagonist

I use modloader and it seems to work fine for me.

Debug mode enables some Vice City weapons IIRC.

Ivan91

Anyone who could please re upload the xbox textures pack? Link is dead.

thalilmythos

Practically every link on this is dead, is there any other place to find all this mods?

SomeGuy86

I have a personal collection of (almost all) LC mods released on my hard drive & TBH would love to get rid of them, since they're only cluttering up my desktop & GTA-related folders. The only question remains where to upload them for good, knowing the link(s) will last for a very long time (if not forever).

Russell_Stone

I have a personal collection of (almost all) LC mods released on my hard drive & TBH would love to get rid of them, since they're only cluttering up my desktop & GTA-related folders. The only question remains where to upload them for good, knowing the link(s) will last for a very long time (if not forever).

Try Mediafire or Dropbox

SomeGuy86

Try Mediafire or Dropbox

Hmm, says I have to log in and/or register in order to use their service(s)... Will give it a try tomorrow, I just don't have the patience for this kind of stuff at the moment. We are talking 53 items, 190MB in total. Including some of the really old gems such as InterCity highway, Stunt Park & Miss Liberty statue by Odie :)

Russell_Stone

Try Mediafire or Dropbox

Hmm, says I have to log in and/or register in order to use their service(s)... Will give it a try tomorrow, I just don't have the patience for this kind of stuff at the moment. We are talking 53 items, 190MB in total. Including some of the really old gems such as InterCity highway, Stunt Park & Miss Liberty statue by Odie :)

190MB isn't that much in 2017

SomeGuy86

Sorry guys, I didn't have the time to fiddle with Mediafire & other services, but here's (temporary?) host by File Dropper. If any of you here are willing to re-pack the entire archive & upload all the files individually, then please feel free to do so, but until then this will have to do... Have fun :)

DOWNLOAD

Ivan91

Thx, much appreciated.

Russell_Stone

Reuploading to Google Drive, Mega, Dropbox, Mediafire, Yandex Narod. Will edit this post when it's ready.

Elissay

Can Someone please reupload the mods ?

Forever L
Joey Fix (from PS2)

pTpoLtT.png

Elissay

Joey Fix (from PS2)

pTpoLtT.png

Download

Nice

WHAT!?

Does anyone still have the missing links from the front page archived somewhere?

The ODIE's Stunt Park and LC Highway mods that Jcab42 and I provided seem to be missing among others. I'm in the process of going through some old backups... maybe I have it, but maybe I don't. I was kind of hoping I was going to still find it being hosted here.

:sadface:

::EDIT::

Sorry guys, I didn't have the time to fiddle with Mediafire & other services, but here's (temporary?) host by File Dropper. If any of you here are willing to re-pack the entire archive & upload all the files individually, then please feel free to do so, but until then this will have to do... Have fun :)

DOWNLOAD

Augh. Looks like I missed the boat. This appears to be dead now as well.

::EDIT2::

Heh. I'm an idiot. The ULCM mod is still hosted on GTA Garage which contains basically everything I was looking for anyway. The original download link that I had to Jcab42's website still appears to work as well even though his site is down...

Still, basically the entirety of the front page is dead links. If anyone has all of this stuff I'd be happy to try and get it hosted again.

Edited by WHAT!?

Forever L

Mickey Hamfists Fix

Download

Edited by Forever L

SomeGuy86

DOWNLOAD

There we go again guys, enjoy! :)

>> DOWNLOAD-1 <<

>> DOWNLOAD-2 <<

Edited by SomeGuy86

Elissay

DOWNLOAD

>> DOWNLOAD-1 <<

>> DOWNLOAD-2 <<

Great , finaly when i can get all the mods my pc is broken :( Edited by Elissay

SomeGuy86

DOWNLOAD

>> DOWNLOAD-1 <<

>> DOWNLOAD-2 <<

Great , finaly when i can get all the mods my pc is broken :(

Don't worry, I still have the file(s) on my desktop, so I can always re-upload if & when necessary :) Good luck with fixing your PC!