2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Acky.

[XBOX ONE] Life Roleplay

SnSButtnaked

Name: Louie

Gamertag:SnS Buttnaked

Character Name: James Butts

Character Age: 28

Character Occupation: Drug Dealer

Character info/Bio: Born and raised in the dirty grimy streets of LS. James was fatherless and lived in subsizdied housing his entire life. Relying on welfare checks and food stamps which infuriated him. He took the initiative to help his mom out and make some money on his own and was introduced to a gang in LS known as the Ballas by some friends. He started selling cocaine in his area bringing in around $500 a week, he expanded his clientele to LSU students looking to get a quick fix. When the money started rolling in James placed the money in his mothers bank account and often purchased things in her name in fear of getting caught. During the age of 18-20 James was so well known throughout LS everyone wanted to buy his products. He now also expanded his selection of products to Marijuana,Heroin,LSD, Cocaine,ecstasy. At the age of 21 James was starting to live the good life, he bought his mom an his mom a condo in downtown LS. In order to keep a low profile James bough himself a small apartment and a nice car in LS. However, one day a drug sting set up LSPD, lead to the downfall of his uprising in the drug ring. He served 7 years in state prison, hoping to keep his reputation in the drug game once released. At the age of 28 James was released from prison eager to hope back in the drug game hoping to rise through the ranks again. James still was able to keep his car and however he left the rest of his money untouched in his mothers bank account. James started back on the corners again to make his money like the old days.

Character Vehicles:Emperor

Character Properties:None

Character Money:25,000

Edited by SnSButtnaked

Acky.

@SnSButtnaked & @918mafia everything with your information is fine, however you both start with $20,000 unless purchase of more cars/businesses, like 918, you want to purchase The Vanilla Unicorn but you don't have the $80,000 to do so. Hopefully this clears stuff up.

San_Sicario
Name: Neto
Gamertag: GEN Neto
Character Name: N/A, alias: Simba
Character Occupation: Mechanic
Character Vehicles: Sabre Turbo
Character Properties: None
Character Money: $20,000
Character Info/Bio:

Simba's story has been sourced through whatever means available (very rare), as he guards his past like a dog his bone. From what IS known, his family where casualties in a series of IAA sanctioned assassinations in the North of Mexico, seeking to clear resistance for a secure smuggling route to Los Venturas. His parents where organizer of a small guerrilla force of farmers that intended to defend their livelihood.
There is little information on his whereabouts after the tragedy. What is know is that he was embraced by an ascending drug lord that vowed to help him secure his vendetta. As he grew, he committed acts for his "family" that they have buried deeply, in fear of reprecussions from the local community which holds the organization on a hero's pedestal.
Rumors have been circulating Simba for years, but one, specifically, enshrined his notoriety. It's said he learned of someone involved in the assassination of his parents. 1 week later, the hospital building (along with the surrounding structures) which housed the daughter of the woman he suspected, who had just given birth, came down without warning. The newspapers and network news all noted the seemingly controlled demolition of the buildings. 4,500 confirmed dead, 5,000+ injured and 1,000+ still missing from the 5 building complex. Her entire family was present. When the rumor spread, he was elevated to Saint status by the sicarios from rival cartels promptly after. A rare occurrence, considering he was only 15 years old at the time.
But that's just the rumor. At the age of 18, Simba joined the Mexican Army for the sole purpose of acquiring more training, to become as deadly as possible, before going after the people that ruined his life. His records end at the age of 23, when he was recruited for the Army's Grupo Aeromovil Ductor de Fuerzas Especiales (Mexican Special Forces, unofficial black Black Ops). There are no records of his identity post age 23. We have heard of 1 Saudi Prince confirming he was seen in the Royal Palace delivering a moist cardboard box to King Fahad, 9 years ago.
Simba was sighted, again, 5 years ago. This time, dining with Wu Zi Mu, a suspected San Fierro Triad leader, before his migration to Los Santos (at the request of an unacknowledged source at the FIB). He is mentally unstable and prone to episodes of genocidal acts of violence. His time in Los Santos has included a short employment with the Security Consultant firm, Academi. The cause of his hasty departure from the company remains highly classified by 65 international government agencies.
UPDATE: I had the opportunity to speak to "Simba", in person. As I chatted with him, he casually jested that after the last "paid-for family", he didn't want to be in this business anymore. He was looking at a new establishment (possibly an auto shop), and new car projects.
"But that training and lust doesn't just go away." was the last he left me with before walking into the subway station.

EDIT: Grammar errors (written on smartphone -_-).

Edited by San_Sicario

sussie735

hi! i'd like to join! Im kinda new and looking for people to have fun with :)

GT: heyRosanna

Acky.

Name: Neto

Gamertag: GEN Neto

Character Name: N/A, alias: Simba

Character Occupation: Mechanic

Character Vehicles: Sabre Turbo

Character Properties: None

Character Money: $20,000

Character Info/Bio:

Simba's story has been sourced through whatever means available (very rare), as he guards his past like a dog his bone. From what IS known, his family where casualties in a series of IAA sanctioned assassinations in the North of Mexico, seeking to clear resistence for a secure smuggling route to Los Venturas. His parents where organizer of a small guerilla force of farmers that intended to defend their livelihood.

There is little information on his whereabouts after the tragedy. What is know is that he was embraced by an ascending drug lord that vowed to help him secure his vendetta. As he grew, he committed acts for his "family" that they have buried deeply, in fear of reprecussions from the local community which holds the organization on a hero's pedastal.

Rumors have been circulating Simba for years, but this one has made him notorious. It's said he learned of someone involved in the assassination of his parents. 1 week later, the hostipal bulding (along with the surrounding structures) which housed the daughter of the woman he suspected, who had just given birth, came down without warning. The newspapers and network news all noted the seemingly contolled demolition of the buldings. 4,500 confirmed dead, 5,000+ injured and 1,000+ still missing from the 5 building complex. Her entire family was present. When the rumor spread, he was elavated to Saint status by the sicarios from rival cartels promptly after. A rare occurence, considering he was only 15 years old at the time.

But that's just the rumor. At the age of 18, Simba joined the Mexican Army for the sole purpose of acquiring more training, to become as deadly as possible, before going after the people that ruined his life. His records end at the age of 23, when he was recruited for the Army's Grupo Aeromovil Ductor de Fuerzas Especiales (Mexican Special Forces, unofficial black Black Ops). There are no records of his edentity post age 23. We have heard of 1 Saudi Prince confirming he was seen in the Royal Palace delivering a moist cardboard box to King Fahad, 9 years ago.

Simba was sighted, again, 5 years ago. This time, dining with Wu Zi Mu, a suspected San Fierro Triad leader, before his migration to Los Santos (at the request of an unacknoledged source at the FIB). He is mentally unstable and prone to episodes of genocidal acts of violence. His time in Los Santos has included a short employment with the Security Consultant firm, Academi. The cause of his hasty departure from the company remains highly classified by 65 internatial government agencies.

UPDATE: I had the opportunity to speak to "Simba", in person. As I chatted with him, he casually jested that after the last "paid-for family", he didn't want to be in this business anymore. He was looking at a new establishment (possibly an auto shop), and new car projects.

"But that training and lust doesn't just go away." was the last he left me with before walking into the subway station.

This is some great stuff, hope I can look forward to meeting you.

Acky.

Okay, I've sent an F/R to all applicants, and I also have members awaiting to play on my friends list already. If there is enough on tonight, I will host a session.

Aether

Name: zV Tempest Vz

Gamertag: zV Tempest Vz

Character Name: Razor

Character Age: 24

Character Occupation: Fighter Pilot/Private Pilot

Character info/Bio: Gaining a reputation as a decorated ace in the 8492nd Fighter Wing, Razor has been recognized as one of the most skilled pilots to exist. During his spare time he works as a part time private pilot, residing in paleto bay. He can be typically seen driving an imponte. When he isn't seen being a couple thousand feet in the air he is usually out living a modest, straight edged lifestyle.

However it seems that there are times when he finds himself in harms way, being led astray by individuals who have interesting desires. Despite that he still attempts to be somewhat of a model citizen.

Character Vehicles: Phoenix, Dodo

Character Properties: Mckenzie Airfield, 4401 Procopio Drive(Paleto Bay)

Character Money: 41,000 (Last updated 3/22/2015)

Razor has recently purchased the McKenzie Air Field. This hanger is used for staging sorties or shipping to and from Grapeseed.

My prices-

$500 Per Individual-Standard

$500 Per Package-Standard

$3000 Per package- High Priority/Confidential

LATE FEES APPLY

McKenzieHanger-GTAV.jpg

Profile Consistently Updated

Edited by zVI Jackal IVz

the 918 mafia

@SnSButtnaked & @918mafia everything with your information is fine, however you both start with $20,000 unless purchase of more cars/businesses, like 918, you want to purchase The Vanilla Unicorn but you don't have the $80,000 to do so. Hopefully this clears stuff up.

Yes it does sounds good

RebornJay

Name:Jay

Gamertag:KBK Reborn

Character Name:Jay White

Character Age:21

Character Occupation:Arms Dealer

Character Info/Bio: The year 1991 Jay fought the war in Afghanistan, protecting his country fighting for the men beside him, after one grim patrol he saw his Sargent kill a family of women and children for no reason, after that tragic memory he decided that it was time for himself to leave the military, Jay and a help from a few friends smuggled a load of heavy guns and explosives back into LS where Jay took up the day job of being an arms smuggler.

After a hard two weeks of selling guns, one of Jays buyers happened to have an offer for him, "Cooking Meth" was Stefs idea taking an RV with the skills that Jay learnt in the army and the skills Stef had accumulated over the years they decided to take it on at night time, selling the Mr Manchini and his crew.

A week later and Jays brother James flys in from Ireland after hearing Jays success over email he decided to come and invest in the family business, James started small helping Jay run guns and being a look out for his meth runs, Mr Manchini had a lot in store for James.

Unfortunately as always there was competition in the air from one of the SNS boys street name "bowlcutts" selling guns on Jays turf.

Character Vehicles: Insurgent

Character Properties: Sandy Shore Gas and Motel Station

Character Money:70,000

Edited by RebornJay

Aether

The setup he has is actually pretty well thought out. Hope I'm not too late for the RP session.

Okay, I've sent an F/R to all applicants, and I also have members awaiting to play on my friends list already. If there is enough on tonight, I will host a session.

Acky.

The setup he has is actually pretty well thought out. Hope I'm not too late for the RP session.

I'll send you an F/R in about 10mins or so!

RebornJay

Sorry update to my application I'll be driving the Sultan! And I'll buy the gas and motel station :)

RebornJay

Is there a session going now I would love to join in!

#DXPPER

Gamertag: She Twerks Bro

Character Name: Nessa Rosco

Character Age: 20

Character Occupation: Accountant

Character Info/Bio: Vanessa grew up in Miami, Florida. She was born into motorcycles and fast cars. She recently bought an $80,000 dollar car, the Pegassi Vacca. Fascinated by fast cars and motorcycles, she affiliates herself with drug running and other criminal activities for her money.

Character Vehicles: Vacca, Lectro

Character Properties: Mad Wayne Thunder Dr.

Character Money: $50,325

Edited by #DXPPER

darkninjaxj

Name:Johnathan
Gamertag: DARKMASTER XJ
Character Name: Vincent Kane (Mahesvara)
Character Age:28
Character Occupation:Classified former Air force pilot and officer
Character Vehicles:Dubsta,Nemesis
Character Properties:Funeral Directors
Character Money:

Edited by darkninjaxj

Aether

I need to vouch. This roleplay was pretty legit. Reasons why...

1. The police were outrageously professional. Good job.

2. The civilians I DID have contact with were pretty civilized.

Pretty sure it's still going on guys! For anyone wondering.

I'm still in it.

Edited by zVI Jackal IVz

Dewwbaby

Name: Brodiee
Gamertag:SNS DewwBaby
Character Name:Jim B. Rose
Character Age:25
Character Occupation:Drug Dealer
Character Info/Bio:Born in Southern San Andreas in the projects in one of the roughest gang territories locked up at the age of 14 for selling pounds of purple kush in the hoods. spent 9 years in prison in vice city, Ive come to Los Santos to regain my rep now for 1 years with the Vagos and another 1 year gettin my money right

Character Vehicles:Asterope
Character Properties:
Character Money:500000

Acky.

Thanks to all that were involved in tonight's session, I felt as though it went really well, and people have began to pick up on their chemistry with each other.

Hopefully we'll attract more members with how this is going, it seems to becoming increasingly established; if everybody could send suggestions if they have any, you're more than welcome, because this Roleplay is built around what the players want, as I want this to be a game for you guys.

I will post more updates on the OP regarding session times and other features of the Roleplay, so please check frequently! Thanks all, and hope you enjoyed our launch session! Add 10k each to your bank accounts!

San_Sicario

Damn, missed on 10k. Whenever I'm home, I'll be on. Feel free to add me and we can RP and/or mission it up. Hopefully be on around 3-4am tonight, off work at 2.

Edited by San_Sicario

Aether

I'm actually really hoping that rp sessions like last night catch momentum. Last night was insane.

RebornJay

Last night was awesome! Everyone did a great job.

RebornJay

ATTENTION: ALL Police officer are to report to Police training Wednesday 3PM GMT 10AMEST training will continue all day if players need to go offline and comeback, Message Chief Reborn if you can't make it, GT: KBK Reborn. Thank you

Edited by RebornJay

Acky.

If anybody has any burning questions, whether your potential players or current players, feel free to ask about them either on the forums (this thread, or PM) or on Xbox Live; my Gamertag is 'x Tom Ackyy ii'

I will be introducing a house feature in which characters can Roleplay owning their own homes, in which they can reside to in the evenings or whether AFK (just to make it some use for Roleplaying).

These houses will be based on your financial status; one having your balance meeting these amounts, you can own these houses. If your financial goes lower than these brackets, you can still own whichever house you had, regardless.

0k-20k - Lower class houses/apartments -

Those houses much alike to the ones situated in Davis, Chamberlain Hills, Murieta Heights, etc. and also flats that look lower-class in those areas and in La Puerta/Vespucci.

20k-50k - Midde class houses/apartments -

Houses much like those in Vespucci Canals, Morningwood and Mirror Mark, also any apartments located in these areas and also within Downtown Vinewood.

50k-plus. - Upper class houses/apartments -

Houses much alike the ones in Vinewood Hills, along Chumash. These apartments are the higher-class apartments such as Tinsel Towers, Richards Majestic, etc. Aslong as they're in a "rich" area and are nice-looking buildings.

If you need more information regarding your player's home, do not hesitate to contact me.

#DXPPER

When is the next game?

Aether

When is the next game?

^

Acky.

For info on next game, check the top of the OP.

Acky.

I'm willing to do a small session of anybody wants to get some Roleplaying in.

STEAM P0WERED

Name: Scott
Gamertag: STEAM P0WERED
Character Name: Luca Toreno
Character Age: 42
Character Occupation: Taxi Driver
Character Info/Bio:
Luca is a lonely and depressed man in Los Santos. He becomes a taxi driver to cope with chronic insomnia, driving passengers every night around the city. Disgusted by the street crime and drug addicts that he witnesses throughout the city, Luca finds an outlet for his frustration by spending his time in the seedy underground fighting seen and keeps a diary.
Character Vehicles: Schafter
Character Properties:
Character Money: 20,000

Edited by STEAM P0WERED

San_Sicario

Awesome. Not missing the next one.

Acky.

If people are wondering whether to join, I'd say throw an application in and try it out yourself! A total of 18 players registered so far! Not far off a full lobby!