3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Acky.

[XBOX ONE] Life Roleplay

Aether

Okay guys. I'm going to try and host a session because people are having trouble.

GT: zV Tempest Vz

#DXPPER

Of course, I cannot f*cking connect. What-the-f*ck ever.

Acky.

Okay, Roleplay has been suspended tonight due to the connection problems everyone is having. If we was able to bypass this, we'd be having lobbies of 20+. Hopefully next session or the session after (after heists) will work fine and rockstar may have solved connection issues.

Just make sure all of your NAT Types are OPEN and that you clear your MAC addresses before playing.

Also, please could some people revisit the OP and look at the rules.

All of the transactions + job payments will be counted for this Roleplay, as the situation has been out of control, sorry for the inconvenience caused by Rockstar's terrible servers.

zombiedude2012

GT: zombiedude2015

i would totally like to join this.

Acky.

GT: zombiedude2015

i would totally like to join this.

Please submit an application from OP dude, I'll add you to the list for next session!

Iceman5363

Edited by Iceman5363

Iceman5363

Name: Whitey
Gamertag: Bling Bananna
Character Name:Whitey
Character Age:24
Character Occupation: Taxi Driver
Character Info/Bio: Whitey grew up in the grimy streets off the bronx and made himself one of the most notourious street racers to grace the streets of New York. After getting busted and sent to jail for 9 months after crashing into a car and fatally injuring the other driver. Once he got out he swore to himself that he would move to Los Santos and put his life behind him. Two years after moving to LS he has cemented himself as one of the best street racers on the West Coast
Character Vehicles: Karin Futo
Character Properties: Davis Barbers
Character Money: $10000

Stefhatta

Name: Stef

Gamertag: Stefhatta

Character Name: Stef Hatta

Character Age: 35

Character Occupation: Bouncer

Character Info/Bio: Having worked as a private detective in the UK, Hatta found his good intentions helping the law twisted by the temptations of the drug trade. Mixing with enemies on both sides of the law, pocketing cash and drugs wherever he could, his greed and betrayals were eventually found out and a hit was made out on him. He managed to escape however his wife was tragically caught in the crossfire.

Obsessed and racked with guilt over his wife's death, he tracked the murderer down overseas in Los Santos. However after holing himself up in the Vespucci canals trying to track down the killer, he became distracted by the vice that San Andreas had to offer and eventually the scent went cold.

With nothing left to lose, Hatta has driven himself crazy through drink and drugs, although managing to find a few jobs working the doors of the nightclubs of Los Santos. His traumatic experiences have flicked a switch in him and his violent tendancies are often inflicted on patrons who don't respect the rules of the clubs!

Now his only loyalties lie where either the alcohol, drugs or cash flow steady. Let's see if the past repeats itself...

Character Vehicles: Vigero

Character Properties: Mid range apartment in Vespucci

Character Money: 20k

Really wanted to try a roleplay for a while! Love the 80s action movie vibe GTA gives off and I think roleplay can get a lot out of it!

Acky.

@Iceman everything is completely fine except from your property; with you owning Davis Barbers, you will have $0 not $10,000. It's your choice for either the Barbers or your 20k, let me know so I can alter the OP.

@Stefhatta everything is great, I'll make sure I add you!

Grimjango Fett

Name: Nick
Gamertag: Grimjango Fett
Character Name: Chris Park
Character Age: 21

Character Occupation: Student
Character Info/Bio: Chris Park was born in Los Santos on April 18th, 1993. His parents immigrated to the United States from South Korea in 1991. He graduated from Vespucci High School and is currently working towards a degree in business at the University of San Andreas. Since the untimely death of his father, Chris has devoted his spare time to helping his mother manage the family restaurant back in Little Seoul.

Character Vehicles: Futo
Character Properties: None
Character Money: $2,500

Acky.

@Grimjango thanks for your post, I will add you tomorrow and I hope you're available for our first session!

#DXPPER

Character Info/Bio: Chris Park was born in Los Santos on April 18th, 1993. His parents immigrated to the United States from South Korea in 1991. He graduated from Vespucci High School and is currently working towards a degree in business at the University of San Andreas. Since the untimely death of his father, Chris has devoted his spare time to helping his mother manage the family restaurant back in Little Seoul.

you start with 20k unless you just don't want it

Grimjango Fett

It isn't an issue of wanting it. It's an issue of my character feasibly having it.

#DXPPER

It isn't an issue of wanting it. It's an issue of my character feasibly having it. okay, js

DareTentec

Gamer tag: Frejji

Character Age: 27

Character Name: Nick Martins

Character Occupation: Mechanic

Character Bio: After growing up in Liberty City for 15 years, Nick pursued his dreams of becoming a mechanic. He experienced the terror of LC and learned of his mistakes during maturity. His father was killed in a stick up at the Honkers Strip Club. His mother stayed with him until he proceeded to move into Los Santos. He later on became friends with Don, (Founder of LS Customs) and continues to be partners with him to this day. He is one of the best mechanics in San Andreas. He suggests custom builds and parts for any vehicle you present to him. From there, Don will recieve the reccomendations aquired and will put them directly on to your ride. He has a clean record, however sometimes gets fined or busted for applying imported domestic tunes on to customers vehicles. He is proud of what he does.

Characyer Properties: 4 Hangman Ave, Garage Innocence Blvd, works at all LS Customs.

Character Vehicles: Schwartzer, Coquette, Warrener, Penumbra.

Currency: 20k

Edited by DareTentec

IGotYeBhee

Name: Allan

Gamertag:IGotYeBhee

Character Name: Ryan Hills

Character Age: 23

Character Occupation: Bodyguard

Character Info/Bio: I was born in Librety City and moved to LS and lived with my uncle Micheal for a couple months, I later bought a house in Chamberlin hills and worked as a Bodyguard for Devin Weston until he recently went missing.

Character Vehicles: Sultan

Character Money: $20000

Edited by IGotYeBhee

LSMW NIGHTMARE

Name: Lucas Age:19 Gamertag: LSMW NIGHTMARE Character Name: Lucas Rivera Character Age: 22C haracter Occupation: Bodyguard Character Info:backdays. I was born and raised in Bohan, Liberty City. I was in and out of jail through my teenage years. When I was 17 years old I started up a street crewithhen my boys Savage & Gino, and we started to take over Liberty City. We were at the top and everybody was trying to take us out and even the FIB. In 2013 we came to Los Santos to lay low and were known as LSMW. Savage & Gino got out the crew, but I'm still here and still building to take over Los Santos. Character VehiclespeCharaters Sultan Properties:None Character Money:25,000

Iceman5363

Yeah sorry about that mate, I guess i'm starting off with $0

Acky.

It isn't an issue of wanting it. It's an issue of my character feasibly having it. okay, jsYeah I'd looked over his info and with him being a student, makes sense for his character to have little cash.

Name: Lucas Age:19 Gamertag: LSMW NIGHTMARE Character Name: Lucas Rivera Character Age: 22C haracter Occupation: Bodyguard Character Info:backdays. I was born and raised in Bohan, Liberty City. I was in and out of jail through my teenage years. When I was 17 years old I started up a street crewithhen my boys Savage & Gino, and we started to take over Liberty City. We were at the top and everybody was trying to take us out and even the FIB. In 2013 we came to Los Santos to lay low and were known as LSMW. Savage & Gino got out the crew, but I'm still here and still building to take over Los Santos. Character VehiclespeCharaters Sultan Properties:None Character Money:25,000

You start with 20k but overall your character is ready to go, I'll invite you tonight.

Name: Allan

Gamertag:IGotYeBhee

Character Name: Ryan Hills

Character Age: 23

Character Occupation: Bodyguard

Character Info/Bio: I was born in Librety City and moved to LS and lived with my uncle Micheal for a couple months, I later bought a house in Chamberlin hills and worked as a Bodyguard for Devin Weston until he recently went missing.

Character Vehicles: Sultan

Character Properties: Mirror Park Autos

Character Money: $20000

you can't own Mirror Park Autos; it's already been purchased. Everything else is fine.

Gamer tag: Frejji

Character Age: 27

Character Name: Nick Martins

Character Bio: After growing up in Liberty City for 15 years, Nick pursued his dreams of becoming a mechanic. He experienced the terror of LC and learned of his mistakes during maturity. His father was killed in a stick up at the Honkers Strip Club. His mother stayed with him until he proceeded to move into Los Santos. He later on became friends with Don, (Founder of LS Customs) and continues to be partners with him to this day. He is one of the best mechanics in San Andreas. He suggests custom builds and parts for any vehicle you present to him. From there, Don will recieve the reccomendations aquired and will put them directly on to your ride. He has a clean record, however sometimes gets fined or busted for applying imported domestic tunes on to customers vehicles. He is proud of what he does.

Characyer Properties: 4 Hangman Ave, Garage Innocence Blvd, works at all LS Customs.

Character Vehicles: Schwartzer, Coquette, Warrener, Penumbra.

Currency: 20k

Everything is good apart from saying you work at all LS Customs; these garages are OOC in relation to the rest of the IC world; you'll have to ask to work at either Mirror Park Autos or Vinewood Autos. Also, you seem to have four cars, please re-read the rules and choose one. Edited by Acky.

Iceman5363

@acky. I will take Davis Barbers then and start with $0 if thats okay with you mate

Grimjango Fett

I know it may be a little excessive, but I've created a faux website for Wook Noodle House, the restaurant owned by the Park family.

Touge Spirit Leader

Name: Nunya Bizness

Gamertag: Ace Ventura PI
Character Name: Paul Barret
Character Age: 29
Character Info/Bio: Import and Domestic mechanic. Former, perhaps current mountain pass racer who moved to the West Coast to get deeper into the car scene. Imports cars from Japan.
Character Vehicles: Futo, Sabre Turbo
Character Properties: Vinewood Alta Autos

Edited by Touge Spirit Leader

#DXPPER

I know it may be a little excessive, but I've created a faux website for Wook Noodle House, the restaurant owned by the Park family.

That's awesome! Might have to order sometime, lol

Acky.

Character Info/Bio: Import and Domestic mechanic. Former, perhaps current mountain pass racer who moved to the West Coast to get deeper into the car scene. Imports cars from Japan.

you can't have two cars, a property and 20k. Read the rules thoroughly. Everyone starts with one car, if you want another, it will cost you 5k, but more of its a sports/super. Also, properties cost, otherwise everyone would have the best properties, so choose between the three; the property, 20k or two cars.

Aether

Holy sh*tttt..... Yeah that's sweet man. I should make one for my business.

Acky.

Holy sh*tttt..... Yeah that's sweet man. I should make one for my business.

Feel free to start doing this, unbelievably detailed and will definitely be implemented into some scenes for Roleplaying.

xxDOD H4CkZ X

Name: Jake

Gamertag: GhostShowaz

Character Name: John Smith

Character Occupation: Chauffeur

Character Info/Bio: I'm a small time drug dealer looking to make it big I drive cars for a living I live in ls came over from London looking to come big.

Character Vehicles: granger

Character Properties:

Character Money: 20,000

Touge Spirit Leader

you can't have two cars, a property and 20k. Read the rules thoroughly. Everyone starts with one car, if you want another, it will cost you 5k, but more of its a sports/super. Also, properties cost, otherwise everyone would have the best properties, so choose between the three; the property, 20k or two cars.

I did read the rules but I misunderstood. Let me ammend my assets.

I will continue to own the Futo, Sabre and the garage but my starting cash will be zero.

BTW who do I message on XBL?

Edited by Touge Spirit Leader

Dewwbaby

Gamertag: Allwild

Character Name: D. Rose

Character Age: 19

Character Occupation: drug smugglers

Character Info/Bio: I was born in dc and moved to MARYLAND then was caught and sent to Los santos jail but was bailed out for a second chance

Character Vehicles: stainer

Character Properties: none

Character Money:20k

Touge Spirit Leader

Is this happening now? Who do I message? How do I get in?