• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ILOVEFOOTBALL95

• dkluin

• Nagletz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTA: Underground is an ambitious total conversion mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that aims to unite the entire Rockstar 3D Era Universe into a single mod. This means maps from GTA: Vice City, G

Latest and previous versions are available here: https://gtaundergroundmod.com/pages/releases GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jArkVZPOC-pSjM0plTSQN22oEeC03DAq/view?usp=s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   You can view

ADropInTheOcean

God f*cking damnit.

• Like 3

Please don't!!! If Take-Two removes all old mods, new mods So what should we play? If you delete, we will protest in front of Take-Two, please, please!!!!!

• Like 3

Take-Two has started a war between players/modders and theirselfs. I hope they will step back.

• Like 3

aezakmi1992

strange... You are selling nothing so there's no cause for this dispute. Maybe the brand gta trademark protection is extended to mods too. It might be reasonable to change the mod's name in "Underground" in order not to awake take2 dictatorship hands!

Aiden Jackson

I don't know what would be GTA if you couldn't install mods.
But it seems that T2 does not know that those who engage in modding do it because they like it.

Aristotel2003
On 7/19/2021 at 3:51 PM, officerFT said:

Yo remeber me, JulioG? I lost my account a while back. Anyways, I wanted to say thanks for making this mod and you have our support. I can't believe this bullsh*t happened. My assumption is that rockstar is planning on making a remaster or a combined map for their next game and maybe this is considered competition or violating something. I have no clue. Tell me what you guys think.

It's T2 being an jerk in my opinion..

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

And yet again, T2 want f*ck everything up...

On 7/19/2021 at 11:04 PM, Ingramsl said:

Please don't!!! If Take-Two removes all old mods, new mods So what should we play? If you delete, we will protest in front of Take-Two, please, please!!!!!

I agree.IS snapshot 4.2 will not release on 20th july?

Edited by Eckh
  • Like 2

Do you reckon this change will impact multiplayer servers like samp and MTA as well?

• Like 2

On 7/20/2021 at 9:51 AM, officerFT said:

Do you reckon this change will impact multiplayer servers like samp and MTA as well?

Nobody knows but i dont think so 😶

• Like 3

I sincerely hope that Take-Two will go out of their way and attempt to take down absolutely everything. In that way, hopefully, more people will realize what kind of sh*tasses Take-Two and Rockstar Games are, and to NEVER buy a product from them again. I certainly won't. In that way, they'll so easily lose a bunch of money and realize that they're obviously in the wrong because "oh no, our money isn't rolling in from these shark cards"

This might legitimately even cause them to want to try and make a new game for once. So that we wont be stuck with GTA V for all eternity.

Why am I including Rockstar in this? Well, because they have the financial status to make change. If they could make some sort of a financial deal with Take-Two, or straight up buy themselves out of Take-Two, then we most likely wouldn't have this problem. But the main issue is that Rockstar doesn't give an absolute sh*t about the community either, or else they'd have made this change a long time ago. They're letting Take-Two do their thing because they simply do not care.

For Take-Two and Rockstar Games, I wish you'd make a change, if not; I wish you'll go bankrupt. And hopefully the angered community will make sure of that.

NYckAlexz0

Will Underground not even be published on the website for download by google drive or mediafire?

• Like 3

But why some of old mod still not deleted,like gta vice city zombie and gta vice city stories on vice city engine?

• Like 2

Is it possible to receive updates privately in exchange for donations?  I would be willing to do it

Aristotel2003
On 7/21/2021 at 10:09 AM, danges92 said:

Is it possible to receive updates privately in exchange for donations?  I would be willing to do it

The work for the mod has been Stopped until MAYBE Take-Two changes it's mind (tho unlikely) 

SonnyNapoli

So, T2 declaring a war on modders and community once again?

Aristotel2003
On 7/22/2021 at 8:03 PM, SonnyNapoli said:

So, T2 declaring a war on modders and community once again?

Seems like it. 
Who knows how long will be this way? 

To answer on this uncertainty, please wait for a follow-up statement. Don't jump to conclusions prematurely.

Hey, when I installed the Snapshot 4.1.7 in my GTA SA 1.0, the game crashes at startup. Please, help to fix this issue.

• Like 2

On 7/21/2021 at 2:10 PM, Eckh said:

But why some of old mod still not deleted,like gta vice city zombie and gta vice city stories on vice city engine?

Take two hasn't got around to deleting the older mods as their creators aren't active. Also these older mods aren't played as much as other mods such as this one

What a f*cking Shame that this had to happened. Don't worry dkluink, it wasn't a waste. Players still have your mod and hopefully one day this policy/new rule will be taken down.

• Like 5

take two previously take down RDR1 map port RDR2 few years ago. 

Take two is partially being like Nintendon't, but old maps have nothing to do , but however they even may takedown any assest related to GTA LC, VC even maybe San Andreas own game's assets , unless you can make your own without 3D-era assets especially GTA SA assets no to compare with any rockstar's assets.

I hope they will allow modders to upload complete custom assets in the game as possible. 

On 7/24/2021 at 12:11 AM, skatefilter5 said:

take two previously take down RDR1 map port RDR2 few years ago. 

Take two is partially being like Nintendon't, but old maps have nothing to do , but however they even may takedown any assest related to GTA LC, VC even maybe San Andreas own game's assets , unless you can make your own without 3D-era assets especially GTA SA assets no to compare with any rockstar's assets.

I hope they will allow modders to upload complete custom assets in the game as possible. 

If not, maybe we'll have to make our own game with unique assets.

That Midway map would certainly come in handy.

• Like 3

On 7/27/2021 at 5:40 AM, Eckh said:

Let us protest against take two.Protest,protest,protest,protest,protest,............(I'm not serious,for a joke only,but im still hate take two,protest in my heart)

the best way to protest companies like T2 is not to buy their products, only the numbers make sense to them...
P.S. good thing i did not change my avatar since the first sh*tstorm with T2 vs. OpenIV, now it comes in handy again😀