• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dkluin

• Nagletz

• ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTA: Underground is an ambitious total conversion mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that aims to unite the entire Rockstar 3D Era Universe into a single mod. This means maps from GTA: Vice City, G

Latest and previous versions are available here: https://gtaundergroundmod.com/pages/releases GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jArkVZPOC-pSjM0plTSQN22oEeC03DAq/view?usp=s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   You can view

universetwisters
On 3/20/2021 at 1:27 PM, The'Truth said:

Hide contents

gallery267.jpg

Was it ever this absurdly bright in VCS? ffs that could blind a pilot

• Like 4

Meanwhile we're also debugging the collision problem with scripted objects.

Spoiler

gallery408.jpg

Hey there gents. Again I am back with some stories content to show!

1. The Phil Collins stadium interior used in a mission and in a show cutscene in VCS has been ported to UG! It's main usage will be primarly for server developers to use.

Spoiler

gallery249.jpg

Spoiler

gallery270.jpg

Spoiler

gallery271.jpg

Spoiler

gallery272.jpg

2. Of course Liberty City hasn't been forgotten! The light house has been reworked to include the much more detailed and actually accessible LCS version, including a little treasure hidden there ; )

Spoiler

gallery261.jpg

Another update from the LC/VC department (mostly led by me). We will keep on ensuring to improve our existing content while also working on other (perhaps new) stuff so don't think this is everything we have to offer!
With the neons included from VCS the skyline of VC became more vibrant but a little something was always missing. That special something were night lights for major skyscrapers. For 4.2, I imported all the missing night lights from VCS to UG to really give the skyline the final touch it needs!

Spoiler

gallery276.jpg

Spoiler

gallery273.jpg

Spoiler

gallery274.jpg

Spoiler

gallery275.jpg

I will have more things to showcase soon since the stories games seem to have a never ending stream of very awesome improvements over the old maps. UG is uniting the 3D era and we make sure to take the best things from all games and properly unite them!

NYckAlexz0
11 hours ago, The'Truth said:

UG is uniting the 3D era and we make sure to take the best things from all games and properly unite them!

I always thought that this referred to putting together the "maps" of various games, and it was confusing regarding the differences between VC and LC cities, but now I can see that they really are taking the best of each city, I love your work with VC.

Have you thought about putting Vic's first safe house in VCS, where flamenco is out

SunnyCruiser80
On 4/1/2021 at 9:35 PM, The'Truth said:

Another update from the LC/VC department (mostly led by me). We will keep on ensuring to improve our existing content while also working on other (perhaps new) stuff so don't think this is everything we have to offer!
With the neons included from VCS the skyline of VC became more vibrant but a little something was always missing. That special something were night lights for major skyscrapers. For 4.2, I imported all the missing night lights from VCS to UG to really give the skyline the final touch it needs!

Reveal hidden contents

gallery276.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

gallery273.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

gallery274.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

gallery275.jpg

I will have more things to showcase soon since the stories games seem to have a never ending stream of very awesome improvements over the old maps. UG is uniting the 3D era and we make sure to take the best things from all games and properly unite them!

I love the neons from VCS but for me the colors and probably the glow looked dark. Maybe its just the screenshots idk.

Edited by SunnyCruiser80
  • Like 2
TarRebririon
9 hours ago, Róbert Bock said:

I found something interesting about the map. This will probably be the map of the game in the final version.

http://www.kepfeltoltes.eu/images/2021/04/05/919GTA_UG_full_map.gif

No, the map is from Project Lienne. Even that is not even confirmed yet. The landmass added is only northern SA.

They have their thread here, you can see it.

UG won't and will never add landmass. That's a final fact(trust me, quite a few have asked this and the answer will always be the same which is no landmass, we don't have enough mappers etc).

I suggest you to look up for Project Lienne, it's a very neat mod.

Róbert Bock

I heard about the Project Lienne. It's a very neat mod, indeed. In my opinion, it would be better if GTA Underground and Project Lienne will be united.

"UG won't and will never add landmass."  It's a real shame and this is ridiculous... 😡 😑

I ask the developers to expand the map of the game in the near future. Furthermore, I also ask the developers to make the map of GTA Underground and Project Lienne consistent with each other. The developers of these two modes should work together! I think every fan wants this!

Edited by Róbert Bock
3 hours ago, Róbert Bock said:

The developers of these two modes should work together! I think every fan wants this!

I won't be making a deal with the devil anytime soon.

TarRebririon
4 hours ago, Róbert Bock said:

I heard about the Project Lienne. It's a very neat mod, indeed. In my opinion, it would be better if GTA Underground and Project Lienne will be united.

"UG won't and will never add landmass."  It's a real shame and this is ridiculous... 😡 😑

I ask the developers to expand the map of the game in the near future. Furthermore, I also ask the developers to make the map of GTA Underground and Project Lienne consistent with each other. The developers of these two modes should work together! I think every fan wants this!

The creator of Project Lienne was from UG. He left due to the landmass issue.

UG won't work with Lienne and Lienne won't work with UG.

"UG won't and will never add landmass" . Yes, I know this is shameful but this will be their answer forever. I know a great majority of people that wanted landmass, especially in their discord server. But the reason given is always the same, they don't have the resources to pull off such a thing.

12 hours ago, TarRebririon said:

"UG won't and will never add landmass"

At first I also thought they would add landmass since the mod description say "unite" the different games.

• Like 2
TarRebririon
3 hours ago, Davve95 said:

Was not landmasses planned before? 

There is talks during 2017/2018. But it died down as everyone assume it will be added in Beta 1. However, in recent times (2020/2021), there's talks about landmass in their discord server and they explicitly states that they won't add landmass.

1 hour ago, Mangix said:

At first I also thought they would add landmass since the mod description say "unite" the different games.

Well, unite could mean anything. It could mean in the same game, it could mean it uses the same system, etc.

3 minutes ago, TarRebririon said:

Well, unite could mean anything. It could mean in the same game, it could mean it uses the same system, etc.

yeah I guess you're right

• Like 2
TarRebririon
5 minutes ago, Mangix said:

yeah I guess you're right

I understand the sadness that landmass will not be in the mod, but hey, at least we have Project Lienne/Upstate Liberty/Trilogy that have landmasses. Also, UG have UGMP(its not for me though)

Antonio(Toni) Cipriani

is there a way to get the weapon icons? they're cool enough to be a mod by themselves

• Like 3
TarRebririon

Now that the landmass issue is out of the way, what will be the main feature of Snapshot 4.2? Apart from the VC neon and bug fixes.

Edited by TarRebririon
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, TarRebririon said:

Now that the landmass issue is out of the way, what will be the main feature of Snapshot 4.2? Apart from the VC neon and bug fixes.

a kickstarter link!!!!!

14 hours ago, TarRebririon said:

Read our ModDB article on the matter.

Róbert Bock
On 4/6/2021 at 2:30 PM, TarRebririon said:

There is talks during 2017/2018. But it died down as everyone assume it will be added in Beta 1. However, in recent times (2020/2021), there's talks about landmass in their discord server and they explicitly states that they won't add landmass.

I understand. Thanks for your answer.

• Like 2
TarRebririon
5 hours ago, dkluin said:

Read our ModDB article on the matter.

So I understand that 4.2 will feature a .DL for UGMP. Which is good for MP, but what about SP?

17 hours ago, TarRebririon said:

So I understand that 4.2 will feature a .DL for UGMP. Which is good for MP, but what about SP?

Snapshot 4.2 will just feature some Stories content. Nothing more. The rest is just UG-MP stuff.

------------------------

Updated the launcher to include numerous (quality of life) improvements:

• Added a refresh button to allow you to refresh the server list
  • Added a filter feature which allows you to filter through the server list to filter out servers by their name, language, or those which either use a password, are full, or are empty
  • Added an info bar on the bottom which displays the total amount of servers, players, and the number of available player slots for each tab
  • Fixed a bug where the player count for servers wouldn't always update properly
  • Added a about page & a help link to our official website

Screenshots:

Spoiler

ug_462.JPG

ug_461.JPG

ug_463.jpg

8 hours ago, dkluin said:

Snapshot 4.2 will just feature some Stories content. Nothing more. The rest is just UG-MP stuff.

Bummer, I was expecting for SP to have more new features

Edited by Mangix
TarRebririon
2 hours ago, Mangix said:

Bummer, I was expecting for SP to have more new features

You're not alone. However, lets see how it will turn out.

1 hour ago, TarRebririon said:

You're not alone. However, lets see how it will turn out.

Yeah but with the new conversions like SAxVCxLC connected that primarily focuses on SP, connecting the maps , making other mods compatible with it and there's also project lienne that adds new cities, I think UG Devs better be on their toes otherwise they will lose a huge portion of their supporters.

Edited by Mangix