• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dkluin

• Nagletz

• ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTA: Underground is an ambitious total conversion mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that aims to unite the entire Rockstar 3D Era Universe into a single mod. This means maps from GTA: Vice City, G

Latest and previous versions are available here: https://gtaundergroundmod.com/pages/releases GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jArkVZPOC-pSjM0plTSQN22oEeC03DAq/view?usp=s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   You can view

dkluin

Snapshot 4.1.5 is now available!

Today we are releasing another stability update for Snapshot 4. This one fixes the "undefined ID 60010" as well as other problems.

Changelog

• Clarified the “X failed to import” error message so the common user will know what to do to fix it as well

• Added extra checks to better inform people about potential missing ASIs and DLLs – this should ensure people won’t get away with installing half of the files UG needs to run (that-is, the ASIs/DLLs)

• Changed some range checks for the map size and file IDs. This change should result in a slight performance boost.

• Reduced some memory pool sizes as well as the streaming memory limit as they were larger than necessary (great news for those with low RAM)

• Fixed the “Undefined file ID 2204 requested” problem introduced in Snapshot 4.1.4

• Fixed the “Undefined file ID 2206 requested” problem introduced in Snapshot 4.1.4

• Fixed SA-MP object mailbox1 not using the right mesh due to it sharing a name with an existing LC object with the same name

• Fixed the “Undefined file ID 60010 requested” problem which occurred when spawning certain SA-MP objects

• Added skin IDs 265 to 272 to the internal server-side data table for valid skins. Although the skins themselves were added in 4.1, we forgot to update the server binaries, which means OnPlayerSpawn wouldn’t fire if someone has these skin IDs, and neither will GetValidPedModelAt return them.

• Fixed SetVehicleNumberPlate not setting the license plate correctly

• Added a native to check if an animation library + animation name combination is correct – IsValidAnimationAndLibrary

• Fixed a possible animation-related crash when firing the following weapons:

• The ES 57

• The XM1014

• The XM8

• The VC M4

• The MH2 Tranquilizer

• The Mauser

• The AA 12

• The VCS SPAS 12

• The VCS Beretta

• The VC BETA Silenced Pistol

• The Luxwalt

• The SA BETA Glock

Downloads

GOOGLE DRIVEhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1DN5Km0Cj5_j2-TXDTHYFFI-PybtofGQF/view?usp=sharing

MODDB: https://www.moddb.com/mods/gta-underground/downloads/gta-underground-snapshot-415-requires-snapshot-4

MEDIAFIRE: https://www.mediafire.com/file/b145a99np6udltd/b1.0-SNAPSHOT4_1_5.rar/file

ONEDRIVE: https://1drv.ms/u/s!At67M_pnGPNbiF6bS4QjV1Pf8BPh?e=aMKqjf

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 10
  • fir thi bairns 1
pinospin

I think only the mainland part of vice city should be connected to the entire land, the vice city beach should be separate from the mainland (like miami in real life)

• Like 3
aezakmi1992

Glad to see both ugmp and snapshot 4. Also happy to be back!! Congrats for the progress danny ;D Maybe you should update the update and things to do page

• Like 5
GTA UG enthusiast
On 1/17/2021 at 9:37 PM, pimann said:

25-La-I6-Xb-N5z2t-N03-ST67n-Q.png

When you complete all cities, can you make such map for the project (with new islands like on this 2D map, without requiring to fly over the ocean to travel from California to New York and Florida)?

everyone wants an entire USA map in 3d

Actually those islands would have been the Gator Keys in VICE CITY but they rushed the game, just like they rushed or cut other parts of the map in the games such as the Liberty prison and the Museum in Carcer. You need time and more people working on the maps for this, which is hard to do but I admit I like it. Also you forgot to place Bullworth above Liberty.

• Like 3
  • fir thi bairns 1
MauroInPlay
On 1/16/2021 at 7:16 PM, Stefanex said:

How do i activate the debug menu?

CTRL + M

• Like 4
pimann

What's wrong with Dunsfold?

When I teleport to that island, CJ falls into blue hell.

I use the latest version of UG.

• Like 4
BurntTamale
2 hours ago, pimann said:

What's wrong with Dunsfold?

When I teleport to that island, CJ falls into blue hell.

I use the latest version of UG.

Its being updated i think

• Like 3
  • YEE 1
JulioG

Yo is there a way to bring in the singleplayer mission from the earlier release into snapshot 4?

• Like 4
Ash_735
On 1/17/2021 at 7:37 PM, pimann said:

25-La-I6-Xb-N5z2t-N03-ST67n-Q.png

When you complete all cities, can you make such map for the project (with new islands like on this 2D map, without requiring to fly over the ocean to travel from California to New York and Florida)?

everyone wants an entire USA map in 3d

That map is terrible, who designed this? You? Own up! There's plenty wrong with it but the main question I want to ask is, why is "Midway SOUTH" actually NORTH WEST of Midway????

• Like 3
  • KEKW 2
  • excuseme 1
1 hour ago, Ash_735 said:

Эта карта ужасна, кто ее создал? Вы? Признайся! В этом много неправильного, но главный вопрос, который я хочу задать, - почему "Midway SOUTH" на самом деле СЕВЕРО-ЗАПАД от Midway ????

Is this map okay with you?8XnQkRsfTR5kE8J1gWDx1Q.jpeg?600-auto

1 hour ago, Ash_735 said:

Эта карта ужасна, кто ее создал? Вы? Признайся! В этом много неправильного, но главный вопрос, который я хочу задать, - почему "Midway SOUTH" на самом деле СЕВЕРО-ЗАПАД от Midway ????

The map shows that Midway South is connected to Mainland Liberty it is south of it, that is why it is called Midway South

• Like 2
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • KEKW 1
  • excuseme 1
Ash_735
25 minutes ago, 2Dman said:

The map shows that Midway South is connected to Mainland Liberty it is south of it, that is why it is called Midway South

...but it's nowhere near Midway? Going by what you described shouldn't it be "Mainland South"? not "Midway South"?? 🤣

• Like 3
  • excuseme 2
GTAGuy00

I would like to have a full map connecting each city in GTA UG like those 2 images.

• Like 5
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 2
  • excuseme 1
  • Bruh 2
GuilhermeSantos

In storyline mode there seems to be 75 total snapshots collectibles instead of normal 50?

Is this a bug or where are the other 25?

Latest version of Underground.

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Bruh 1
Crystalien
2 hours ago, GuilhermeSantos said:

In storyline mode there seems to be 75 total snapshots collectibles instead of normal 50?

Thanks

If I'm not mistaken, those additional 25 snapshots are still located in Liberty City. I recall that this was an intended feature of the GTA: UG project, but I find myself unable to find more evidence. For the time being, refer to this post from 2017:

Spoiler
On 9/14/2017 at 8:00 PM, dkluin said:

No, it's a known UG issue. I will fix it soon.

---------

Liberty City now has 25 snapshots. Their locations are something you'll have to find yourself (don't want to spoil them)

Reveal hidden contents

Desktop_Screenshot_2017.09.14_-_19.20.09

• Like 3
GuilhermeSantos
1 hour ago, Crystalien said:

If I'm not mistaken, those additional 25 snapshots are still located in Liberty City. I recall that this was an intended feature of the GTA: UG project, but I find myself unable to find more evidence. For the time being, refer to this post from 2017:

Hide contents

Thank you ;)

• Like 4
Crystalien
24 minutes ago, GuilhermeSantos said:

Thank you ;)

Anytime, mate. Have fun playing the game. :)

• Like 3
MauroInPlay

I known this can be very specific, but (may have?) there's a missing hidden package in the police station in Vice City in Washington Beach (I am collecting the hidden packages, currently 114/200).

Edited by MauroInPlay
bruh
  • Like 4
Franklin Toreno
On 19/01/2021 at 3:03 PM, pinospin said:

So where is Liberty City Bank located actually?

Can you guys convert the Warriors map In Game? Plus, about the custom animation, how would it be like? Would every ped have their own type of ananimation. Also, can you please expand Carcer City and Cottonmouth? Can you also add more interiors from Vice City Stories and the Manhunt series?  Last but not least,can you please add the jetmax?

• Like 6
pinospin

I think the warrior map is nyc, which is liberty city in gta
that's cause overlap and unfit with the universe

• Like 4
Franklin Toreno
5 hours ago, pinospin said:

I think the warrior map is nyc, which is liberty city in gta
that's cause overlap and unfit with the universe

Can you convert their skins and weapons In Game?

• Like 4
GTA UG enthusiast
On 1/20/2021 at 7:56 AM, Ash_735 said:

That map is terrible, who designed this? You? Own up! There's plenty wrong with it but the main question I want to ask is, why is "Midway SOUTH" actually NORTH WEST of Midway????

Sure, he misplaced a lot on his "map", also he forgot Dunsfold, Upstate Liberty, Atlantis and Bullworth. He placed Midway wrong on the map (and not only) but at least he tried to imagine how the maps could be linked.

• Like 4
dkluin
On 1/22/2021 at 2:42 AM, MauroInPlay said:

I known this can be very specific, but (may have?) there's a missing hidden package in the police station in Vice City in Washington Beach (I am collecting the hidden packages, currently 114/200).

Some are still known to be inaccessible. We just have to move them to the interior world, but doing so would break savegames for Snapshot 4 (with no way to convert them).

On 1/21/2021 at 7:24 PM, GuilhermeSantos said:

Thanks

Liberty City has an additional 25 snapshots.

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 3
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • Bruh 1
GuilhermeSantos

Is there some kind of save editor that works with underground saves? 

Thanks. 

• Like 4
dkluin

Snapshot 4.1.6 is now available!

Tonight on GTA: Underground - Snapshot 4.1.6! This update primarily fixes some server-side issues, including problems with attaching 3D text labels to vehicles and peds.

Changelog

• Changed the required GLIBC version for the UG-MP Linux plugin from 2.27 to 2.23 - this may enable hosting on older Linux distributions
  • GLIBC is no longer linked statically to the UG-MP Linux plugin – this change may very well fix some remote issues
  • Fixed 3D text labels which are attached to vehicles or peds not showing up (the labels would always remain streamed out)
  • Fixed the missing collision in the Prawn Island movie studio stages (the collision models will be redone soon though!)

Downloads

GOOGLE DRIVEhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1TGN4dUqNT8Yj9xhA0dwPet9E5Y5HaHbi/view?usp=sharing

MODDB: https://www.moddb.com/mods/gta-underground/downloads/gta-underground-snapshot-416-requires-snapshot-4

MEDIAFIRE: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3i1mbgac5qvfknj/b1.0-SNAPSHOT4_1_6.rar/file

ONEDRIVE: https://1drv.ms/u/s!At67M_pnGPNbiF9J_2coV1mW6CsS?e=dicZYz

UG-MP WINDOWS SERVER PACKAGEhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1PGd6ph0bTDfuLzCjyFGgZ3MMiZ74n2oV/view?usp=sharing

UG-MP LINUX SERVER PACKAGEhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1OBXYXnqQaVA4E3Q6cAqVPooV9Ri6_FL0/view?usp=sharing

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 10
  • fir thi bairns 2
DoomReaper

👌

3 hours ago, GuilhermeSantos said:

Is there some kind of save editor that works with underground saves? 

Thanks. 

UG saves are different from the SA ones so it would need to be fully custom tool. There isn't one yet. 

Edited by DoomReaper
Mistyped emoji
  • Like 6