Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

dkluin

[WIP|BETA|SA] GTA: Underground - Mod Discussion

GTA: UG poll  

902 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Atlantis return?

    • Yes, it should return and we should continue working on how it was before it was removed.
    • Yes, it should return but only the slum should stay and the rest should be replaced because of the repetitive city layout
    • No, it shouldn't, instead work on Carcer City and/or Cottonmouth
    • No, it shouldn't. Finish what's on the to do list first.


Recommended Posts

Rihano_2109

Hi... I just created a special GTA underground playlist on my channel and I hope this can be useful ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lughzi
28 minutes ago, Rihano_2109 said:

Hi... I just created a special GTA underground playlist on my channel and I hope this can be useful ...

Nice videos, my type of videos are just like that no comments straight gameplay and you're good at making videos you should record UGMP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rihano_2109
3 hours ago, Lughzi said:

Nice videos, my type of videos are just like that no comments straight gameplay and you're good at making videos you should record UGMP

Thanks man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ingramsl
Posted (edited)

If UG-MP is released It reached the end of SA-MP... because UG-MP is more reliable than SA-MP. (Sorry I can speak Siamese language, nothing happened is herd...)

Edited by Ingramsl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lughzi
5 hours ago, Ingramsl said:

If UG-MP is released It reached the end of SA-MP... because UG-MP is more reliable than SA-MP. (Sorry I can speak Siamese language, nothing happened is herd...)

yeah, samp will be a f*cking wasteland and all servers are gonna immigrate to UGMP because it's more reliable and fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EddieLowFilthSlayer77

I think that the modders should focus more on the mod itself rather than the multiplayer. Because if the game is still unplayable and has the glitches it has, people will not play this mod. Fix more important stuff and then get to building the multiplayer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lughzi
2 minutes ago, EddieLowFilthSlayer77 said:

I think that the modders should focus more on the mod itself rather than the multiplayer. Because if the game is still unplayable and has the glitches it has, people will not play this mod. Fix more important stuff and then get to building the multiplayer.

Man stop this already 90% of the progress was from SP not UGMP so if you want no bugs congratulations 3.4 has less bugs! now stop speaking sh*t about bugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EddieLowFilthSlayer77
1 hour ago, Lughzi said:

Man stop this already 90% of the progress was from SP not UGMP so if you want no bugs congratulations 3.4 has less bugs! now stop speaking sh*t about bugs

3.4 isn't even out yet, christ why are you people so defensive and arrogant towards criticism of this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IssamRocks

for the last time, all of you need to stop this useless talk on ug and ugmp.all the bugs are from 3.3.10.we have no idea of what is yet to come. they must have probably fixed the bugs in snapshot 3.4.we must first wait for snapshot 3.4 then complaint if they haven't fixed the bugs. plus the developers are already having a hard time making this mod and they do this like a job without anything for return other than from donations. according to me, I am surprised how the developers are still continuing the mod so I would say give them time.

we must help the developers any way we can to help solve the bugs as its impossible for them to do it all alone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrostWoLf

Kids need to have more patience, and by doing this, it will only SLOW down the process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seth

Sad that most of SAMP players won't download the big size of UG, and wait a minute...

 

UG is only on Snapshot progress and not BETA yet, so .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maverick512

 

I would like to play online with other players in the world, even though it seems strange to me to be at the end of the map, for example in SF. And that another player is in Liberty City. I think UG-MP should be a massive server with many players connected to that is not empty Dkuin map later should publish in this conversation the rules of UG-MP for example using mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EddieLowFilthSlayer77
4 hours ago, IssamRocks said:

for the last time, all of you need to stop this useless talk on ug and ugmp.all the bugs are from 3.3.10.we have no idea of what is yet to come. they must have probably fixed the bugs in snapshot 3.4.we must first wait for snapshot 3.4 then complaint if they haven't fixed the bugs. plus the developers are already having a hard time making this mod and they do this like a job without anything for return other than from donations. according to me, I am surprised how the developers are still continuing the mod so I would say give them time.

we must help the developers any way we can to help solve the bugs as its impossible for them to do it all alone.

 

 

4 hours ago, FrostWoLf said:

Kids need to have more patience, and by doing this, it will only SLOW down the process.

Yeah that's why it took 4 f*cking years for this to be worked on. Face it, putting in multiplayer was a huge mistake that has hurt the mod's progress more than it's helped. You should have gotten the mod to at least the Beta stage before working on the multiplayer. But go ahead and say it's all people like me's fault because that's the problem with you people, always blaming the community and not yourselves for why this mod has taken years to make. If 3.4 is completely disappointing and doesn't fix the bugs, then i'm done with this mod, but as of now I'm done complaining, it's taken away a lot of my energy and I don't want to get banned from discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ingramsl
14 hours ago, Seth said:

Sad that most of SAMP players won't download the big size of UG, and wait a minute...

 

UG is only on Snapshot progress and not BETA yet, so .....

If dkluin released the beta, there must be a problem with the system, ie the VC Beta gun. Since Snapshot 1 has arrived today, dkluin still does not change the sound of the gun at all. If Snapshot 3.4 reaches Beta 1.0, it must change the gun sound.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivan1997GTA
47 minutes ago, Ingramsl said:

If dkluin released the beta, there must be a problem with the system, ie the VC Beta gun. Since Snapshot 1 has arrived today, dkluin still does not change the sound of the gun at all. If Snapshot 3.4 reaches Beta 1.0, it must change the gun sound.

WTFAYTA?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IssamRocks

it's better if we stop this demotivating. let's try our best to motivate the developers and help them any way we can then rather around sitting and complaining.complaining is only going to make the entire development process slow. let's motivate them and help them any way we can. I lost track of how this demotivating topic started but that person should stop now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McBando

Once online is active servers and devs will flock in to update UGMP, so them working towards a stable UGMP was a smart move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EddieLowFilthSlayer77
10 minutes ago, McBando said:

Once online is active servers and devs will flock in to update UGMP, so them working towards a stable UGMP was a smart move. 

I said I wasn't going to continue arguing, but this comment is so stupid that I have to say something. Having a great main game is way more important than having a good multiplayer. Look at all the games that are great that had no multiplayer. Hell why don't we look at GTA V and how they have virtually abandoned that game for it's terrible money grabbing multiplayer mode. I rather have a mod that's good and no multiplayer rather than have a broken mod with a good multiplayer. And now I am done arguing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maverick512

Why include maps of other Rockstar games if on the mod page it says that only maps of the 3D era would be added and between them a map to the west of San Andres and Atlanta? Note- ''It's just a question, not a complaint''

 

And sorry for my bad English is not my first spoken language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ingramsl

SAMP's famous servers, such as UIF, GamerX and others, have to move the server to UGMP, respectively. Kalcor has been working with SAMP for a long time. If UGMP is released, SAMP players have said that Will be reduced by 80%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonnydragon88

Guys, I’m having a problem 😭😭. Every time I go into Ammunation my game crashes! I’ve taken my Cleo files out, and it’s Cleo saves, still happens. And it’s all of them, including the ones in San Andreas. I’ve had to resort to changing the shopping data. Any know any tips? Or if this was fixed or messed up in one of the smaller updates? I’ll take any help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
undercommenter

Hello. Long time lurker on GTAforums here, have been following the progress of UG since snapshot 3. Decided to create an account to chime in to what EddieLow has been saying. I share his sentiment. On top of what he said I feel the mod has become derailed with excessive additions of custom vehicles, bloating the mod. From duplicate vehicles i.e Bobcats, Boxville vans, Mule tucks, biker Angels etc. to the "remade" IV era vehicles to SA styled entirely custom ones.

 

Remember that the a large chunk of the playerbase of this modification (and base game) run on what we like to call "potato rigs" these days, enthusiasts with GTA5 capable rigs are a minority. Liberty City is still not fully optimized, same goes for the added city. You should really concentrate on finishing and optimizing the base mod first. I am not interested in MP or the custom cities & vehicles (this is by no means meant to demean the work of the developers), I just want a comprehensive GTA3 era gameworld all in one. At first it seemed that this mod could be it, but I have started to question that now.

 

Also two bugs I stumbled upon:

1. The biker gang controlled desert dam always leads to a crash when the game attempts to spawn the gang peds.

2. Viewing the map legend with recruited gang members present also causes a game crash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MCA der Negus

Hi everyone, is it possible that Liberty City uses GTA SA cars? I'm asking because I like mods like these as immersive as possible because the cars from LC are based on 2001 models and GTA SA takes place in 1992. Just a litte immersion thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Male01
55 minutes ago, MCA der Negus said:

Hi everyone, is it possible that Liberty City uses GTA SA cars? I'm asking because I like mods like these as immersive as possible because the cars from LC are based on 2001 models and GTA SA takes place in 1992. Just a litte immersion thing.

Since we really need to stop talking about the prioritization bug fixes need over multiplayer (I already said I want them to not quit on Midway, participating on their scary joke), what you just said is what I have waited years to hear.

 

In my idea, absolutely all vehicles that are chronologically relevant should appear in places whose time periods match. This means LC should have SA cars and VC cars should appear everywhere. Vehicles based on old cars should also appear in other areas. This means vehicles like the LC Esperanto and SA Sadler can appear everywhere.

 

Another concept was to be able to adjust the general decade of the entire map, which would affect traffic and replace a couple of ads with more year-appropriate material. Emergency vehicles could be made for each decade in each city. This means there would be police cars based on the LVPD, LSPS, LCPD, VCPD, and both MWPD police cruisers. At the very minimum, all police forces should have police cars based on both the Premier and Stanier of a respective time period. As an example, 90s MWPD/LSPD Premier models could be used as LCPD cruisers along with the default 90s Stanier. Another example involves using the 80s LVPD Premier as a base for a VCPD cruiser that could be used along with the existing ones.

 

In terms of realism, we should be able to see some few random civilian cars have license plates from other cities.

 

 

When thinking about improvements, SA should not be neglected because it is pointless to add SA features in other places if we exclude SA from improvements that get limited to their respective cities. This just means (for example) I want to be able to rob stores anywhere where they exist and not just in Vice City, if the robbery feature is ever added. So can we please have fire trucks and ambulances serve in the rural SA areas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonnydragon88
On 5/20/2019 at 11:00 PM, Jonnydragon88 said:

Guys, I’m having a problem 😭😭. Every time I go into Ammunation my game crashes! I’ve taken my Cleo files out, and it’s Cleo saves, still happens. And it’s all of them, including the ones in San Andreas. I’ve had to resort to changing the shopping data. Any know any tips? Or if this was fixed or messed up in one of the smaller updates? I’ll take any help. 

Um.… guys? GUYS!!! Can I please get help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qaidul
On 5/10/2019 at 2:26 PM, dkluin said:

Snapshot 3.4 including UG-MP will be released on June 28th this year. A news article will be published on ModDB tommorow containing more info.


It's my birthday! Yayyyy, nice birthday gift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jonnydragon88
Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2019 at 11:00 PM, Jonnydragon88 said:

Guys, I’m having a problem 😭😭. Every time I go into Ammunation my game crashes! I’ve taken my Cleo files out, and it’s Cleo saves, still happens. And it’s all of them, including the ones in San Andreas. I’ve had to resort to changing the shopping data. Any know any tips? Or if this was fixed or messed up in one of the smaller updates? I’ll take any help. 

PLEASE HELP! I don’t know where else to go!

 

COME ON!

Edited by Jonnydragon88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ingramsl
2 hours ago, Qaidul said:


It's my birthday! Yayyyy, nice birthday gift.

It is not very long. About 2 months later. Snapshot release date 3.4 Your birthday, right? June 28. After the 28th, we come back to make a clip of GTA UG The Fort Carson Chronicals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seth
2 hours ago, Ingramsl said:

It is not very long. About 2 months later. Snapshot release date 3.4 Your birthday, right? June 28. After the 28th, we come back to make a clip of GTA UG The Fort Carson Chronicals.

Could you stop talking about your Fort Carson Chronicals since it's not yours, and this also related to DYOM stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkluin

Last weekend we did a partial livestream. I guess we may do the final concluding part this weekend.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 7 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests

    • malzy66
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.