1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

dkluin

[WIP|BETA|SA] GTA: Underground - Mod Discussion

GTA: UG poll  

863 members have voted

1. 1. Should Atlantis return?

• Yes, it should return and we should continue working on how it was before it was removed.
    • Yes, it should return but only the slum should stay and the rest should be replaced because of the repetitive city layout
    • No, it shouldn't, instead work on Carcer City and/or Cottonmouth
    • No, it shouldn't. Finish what's on the to do list first.

dkluin
1 hour ago, The BaD Gamer said:

How to remove the ban on your main channel?

(Google translate is flounder)

What's your username on YouTube?

The BaD Gamer
22 hours ago, dkluin said:

What's your username on YouTube? 

I say about Discord channel

dkluin
49 minutes ago, The BaD Gamer said:

I say about Discord channel

What's your username there?

thalilmythos

So, i finally got around to playing manhunt, and i'm in love with the environment, i was wondering, how's carcer city map looking so far? if i can ask, where can i see some progress pictures?

Male01
2 hours ago, thalilmythos said:

So, i finally got around to playing manhunt, and i'm in love with the environment, i was wondering, how's carcer city map looking so far? if i can ask, where can i see some progress pictures?

Have you already checked out the YouTube channel for this project? Their last video mentioning Carcer City is from several months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5qTgk4oObeGNlcD7U4GSew/videos

After checking for a while, the progress pictures are concentrated more into the 638th-667th pages.

https://gtaforums.com/topic/768770-wipbetasa-gta-underground-mod-discussion/page/638/

ryokudou

Now they focusing on ugmp, maybe after 3.4 released they will refocus on carcer or maybe bullworth,  who knows.... 

dkluin

I almost managed to get the new code in a working state, however one problem is preventing me from logging in....

It could take a week or two until the UG-MP livestream will be held.

Grand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_Screenshot_2019.03.20_-_06.15.53.58.png

Maverick512

There are many vehicles and weapons in the style of GTA San andreas on this page are very good.

Vehicles of GTAIII GTAVC GTALCS GTAVCS GTAIV GTAV and real life cars converted and redesigned in the style of GTA San Andreas.

Vehicles in the style of GTA San Andreas 

Pedestrian skins of varios category.

Pedestrian skins.

Weapons of GTAIII GTAVC GTAIV GTAV And real life converted and redesigned to the atmosphere of GTA SAN ANDREAS.

NEW WEAPONS IN THE STYLE OF GTA SAN ANDREAS.!!!. Enjoy them:)

xxnooblyxx(temp ban)

@Maverick512They're making the models themselves. Also, don't double post.

Maverick512
16 minutes ago, Maverick512 said:

Also RIL.Grading ft. colorcycle.dat atmosphere of the mobile version.

6 minutes ago, xxnooblyxx(temp ban) said:

@ Maverick512 Están haciendo los modelos ellos mismos. Además, no doble post.

But have you visited the page? That is, the links I leave. The models on the Libertycity.net page are very good or else I would not bother to publish it.

xxnooblyxx(temp ban)
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Maverick512 said:

But have you visited the page? That is, the links I leave. The models on the Libertycity.net page are very good or else I would not bother to publish it.

Yes, I checked out the page, they do look good, but it's unnessesary for them to use models made by other users, because they already have modelers in their team.

Edited by xxnooblyxx(temp ban)

Maverick512

Ok it's fine, At the moment I'm downloading GTA: Underground Snapshot 3.3.10 - Standalone looks very good mod I think it has really good future.

Male01
2 hours ago, Maverick512 said:

Hi, excuse me personally I do not like the PS2 effect of SkyGFX as I do to use the GTA Underground without SkyGFX?

Hello Trolencio 900 links. Did you already use the (.ini) settings file for SkyGFX /? Have you updated your game to Snapshot 3.3.10.4? There is a folder dedicated to optional versions of mods that have been made compatible with GTA Underground. Install the debug menu and press Ctrl + M to open that menu. It will let you change some options for SkyGFX.

If you have Snapshot 3.3.10 and you haven't updated it to Snapshot 3.3.10.4, your game will have incompatibilities with Project 2dfx, making the draw distance so low that the map doesn't even load next to you.

If buying a plane ticket to Vice City or Liberty City, use the scroll wheel to see those options in the ticket machine.

You can only go to one other city because the game crashes when players reach a third city, which limits you to two cities, but it includes your current city. This means that despite having added cities, this mod won't even let you explore all of San Andreas without the game crashing.

The developer has called Snapshot 3.3.10 the worst update but instead of creating Snapshot 3.3.10.5, we will be left waiting for Snapshot 3.4, and the developers are prioritizing multiplayer.

Click on the linked blue tag/white text on the top left part of this page that says "GTA Underground". Scroll down until you find and click on the FAQ thread. Read everything before posting any questions here.

Don't forget to comment, like , dislike, subscribe, unsubscribe, and report, or I will cry like a little (you already know).

Maverick512
3 hours ago, Male01 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hello Trolencio 900 links. Did you already use the (.ini) settings file for SkyGFX /? Have you updated your game to Snapshot 3.3.10.4? There is a folder dedicated to optional versions of mods that have been made compatible with GTA Underground. Install the debug menu and press Ctrl + M to open that menu. It will let you change some options for SkyGFX.

If you have Snapshot 3.3.10 and you haven't updated it to Snapshot 3.3.10.4, your game will have incompatibilities with Project 2dfx, making the draw distance so low that the map doesn't even load next to you.

If buying a plane ticket to Vice City or Liberty City, use the scroll wheel to see those options in the ticket machine.

You can only go to one other city because the game crashes when players reach a third city, which limits you to two cities, but it includes your current city. This means that despite having added cities, this mod won't even let you explore all of San Andreas without the game crashing.

The developer has called Snapshot 3.3.10 the worst update but instead of creating Snapshot 3.3.10.5, we will be left waiting for Snapshot 3.4, and the developers are prioritizing multiplayer.

Click on the linked blue tag/white text on the top left part of this page that says "GTA Underground". Scroll down until you find and click on the FAQ thread. Read everything before posting any questions here.

Don't forget to comment, like , dislike, subscribe, unsubscribe, and report, or I will cry like a little (you already know).

Thank you fan of kickendo. By the way, where are you from?.

No te olvides de darle like suscribirte en desuscribirte y denunciar o sino me pondre a llorar como una puta ya sabes xd.

dkluin

1. English only

2. Don't double post

Just a heads up.

Avskygod0

Didn't follow this for quite some time, where can latest progress be seen?

Maverick512

I think I seemed to see in the ReadMe.txt file something about how to get to the moon someone can help me.

Male01
42 minutes ago, Maverick512 said:

I think I seemed to see in the ReadMe.txt file something about how to get to the moon someone can help me.

For Rubén Felipe Acuña Díaz from Bucaramanga, Colombia (Maverick512):

How well do you know English? (In case I need to explain anything because I don't know how to type some characters on computers.)

Anyways, the moon thing consists of typing BEAMMEUPSCOTTY but it only teleports you to a gray empty land with a black sky, which means that there is nothing too interesting about it. You're better off flying to that one studio in Prawn Island, Vice City.

Should we message each other to keep this thread clean from repeated posting?

Also, it may at first seem rude but my questions are actual questions and not some kind of insult.

Everyone else:

Will UG-MP be the biggest focus for Snapshot 3.4? Are you all still fine about having Snapshot 3.4 rather than Snapshot 3.3.10.5?

(This is just filler because I posted here to answer Kickendo's question.)

BoubouV12
Posted (edited)

Could you add a character selector at the beginning of the game menu before starting a session and we can choose between the protagonists of the 3D GTA era and also according to the city

1553323676-sans-titre.png

Edited by dkluin

Aristotel2003

Hi there! 

Will UGMP have stunt and zombie servers?

Also could i run the game smooth with a E8400 Intel CPU and GT 1030 with 2 vram  ?

Aristotel2003
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, BoubouV12 said:

Could you add a character selector at the beginning of the game menu before starting a session and we can choose between the protagonists of the 3D GTA era and also according to the city

1553323676-sans-titre.png

Nice editing skills.

This reminds me of GTA 4 when you choose a DLC character (no sh*t sherlock)

I don't think he will add this feature tho...

Edited by dkluin

BoubouV12
4 hours ago, Aristotel2003 said:

Nice editing skills.

This reminds me of GTA 4 when you choose a DLC character (no sh*t sherlock)

I don't think he will add this feature tho...

Yes, that's exactly what I'd like him to do, to be inspired a little bit by the menu of Gta 4 complete edition.

1553353076-sans-titre-copie.png

The BaD Gamer
On 3/19/2019 at 10:03 PM, dkluin said:

What's your username there?

thebad0#5054

Marcxcs
On 3/15/2019 at 10:21 AM, dkluin said:

Countryside seems incredibly unfeasible if not impossible in terms of the time required to create something as 'decent' as our current plans for Upstate Liberty, which involves custom cars, peds, weapon stores, safehouses (which would then need their own interiors) and the like. This is because of the lack of people which are capable, motivated, and have the time to help, and we probably won't start even attempting countryside until Midway and Upstate are complete.

Such an 'attempt' will probably involve connecting Bullworth with Upstate with countryside. The terrain would transition to a Bullworth-ish one from the more SA-ish one seen in Upstate. After this is finished, we will decide what to do next.

An idea I have on how to deal with roads leading to unfinished areas (which wouldn't be included) is by either blocking them off, or not adding these roads in the first place. This is how R* did it.

As for what I think should be done after a theoretical county with towns, highways and such connecting Upstate and Bullworth:

- The ability to ride the train from Bullworth to Liberty City

- A Boston parody

Keep in mind that modeling an entire city or just countryside between cities isn't just 'done in a week', we're talking about a year at best. The 'attempts' mentioned above are not plans; they are speculations on what I think would be done. 

I know you want only rockstar 3D era cities, but what about converting San Esperito from Just Cause 1 and Los Toros from Total Overdose?? The original games are not the best ever made, but I think the cities could be converted and used to fill your huge map, adding a Mexico parody (Los Toros) on south of Los Santos and Latin America?(San Esperito it's a parody of some Latin America state) so maybe you can cut the time of developing by converting and not creating something from 0...
Just a suggestion ☺️

aezakmi1992
6 minutes ago, Marcxcs said:

Just a suggestion ☺️

Can you post this comment on suggestions topic please?

PANZER24

Lol, what about adding half life2's city 17 and call of duty's normandi coast??

xd

What I am trying to say is that filling the mod with other cities from other various games is sort of awkward, due to the fact that the games' sets differ. Don't get me wrong but you got to understand this, there are too many possibilities and choices if this thing gets into consideration and sometimes can be a pain in the arse for devs to add these cities and maintain game stability at the same time.

Unless the cities you're talking about fit in the game which is something beyond my control.

NoNameCena

RO: Un proiect super misto,de cand eram mic aveam ideea asta in cap,acum sunt fericit sa o vad in aplicare :) Abea astept sa vad versiunea finala . Imi place sa vad ca sunt multi romani pe aici :)

EN: A super cool project, since I was little I had this idea in my head, I am now happy to see it. I wait to see the final version. I like to see a lot of romanians here :)

Aristotel2003
3 hours ago, NoNameCena said:

RO: Un proiect super misto,de cand eram mic aveam ideea asta in cap,acum sunt fericit sa o vad in aplicare :) Abea astept sa vad versiunea finala . Imi place sa vad ca sunt multi romani pe aici :)

EN: A super cool project, since I was little I had this idea in my head, I am now happy to see it. I wait to see the final version. I like to see a lot of romanians here :)

Indeed it is a great mod,my friend!

(Actually one if the best mods for GTA SA)

I hope it's not much to ask, but can i run this mod with a GPU GT 1030 with 2GB vram and E8400 CPU?

I would really love this mod but i'm not sure if i can...

Zerdical
56 minutes ago, Aristotel2003 said:

Indeed it is a great mod,my friend!

(Actually one if the best mods for GTA SA)

I hope it's not much to ask, but can i run this mod with a GPU GT 1030 with 2GB vram and E8400 CPU?

I would really love this mod but i'm not sure if i can...

yes you dont need a monster for sa. on a side note for 40 dollars more you could have picked up a GTX 1050 which is light years better

Aristotel2003
7 hours ago, Zerdical said:

yes you dont need a monster for sa. on a side note for 40 dollars more you could have picked up a GTX 1050 which is light years better

Thx!

Yeah i know i could probably get a better GPU but, my PC is a HP 6000 Compaq that doesn't allow me to change the PSU and, my PSU is very weak like: 220w...