1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

dkluin

[WIP|BETA|SA] GTA: Underground - Mod Discussion

GTA: UG poll  

901 members have voted

1. 1. Should Atlantis return?

• Yes, it should return and we should continue working on how it was before it was removed.
    • Yes, it should return but only the slum should stay and the rest should be replaced because of the repetitive city layout
    • No, it shouldn't, instead work on Carcer City and/or Cottonmouth
    • No, it shouldn't. Finish what's on the to do list first.

Frank Tennpenny
Posted (edited)

@dkluinSaints row 2 voodoo limosene check this image out, because it would be cool if you add cars from the older Saints row games.

Limo is called a Hounfor

Edited by Frank Tennpenny

SodaDog
1 hour ago, Frank Tennpenny said:

Saints row 2 voodoo limosene check this image out, because it would be cool if you add cars from the older Saints row games.

Limo is called a Hounfor

To be honest, I don't see vehicles from Saints Row making an appearance in this game because they don't fit into the GTA Universe.

Stuff like dubstep guns are different, because they're mods better off for the enjoyment of the player rather than realism.

Frank Tennpenny
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Squidkid Mobile said:

To be honest, I don't see vehicles from Saints Row making an appearance in this game because they don't fit into the GTA Universe.

Stuff like dubstep guns are different, because they're mods better off for the enjoyment of the player rather than realism.

I'm talking Saints row 1 and 2 only. Saints row 1 and 2 are way different and much more realistic than 3, 4 and gat out of hell. i'm saying only add vehicles from SR 1 and 2, because there is not really goofy or futuristic cars in SR 1, 2 (like they do for the Driver Series and Midnight Club vehicles) (there is also a ufo in the UG mod, that is virtually a fictional vehicle)

dkluin
Posted (edited)

All of the pending vehicles (and improvements) are in the mod. I will now focus on UG-MP again.

Added a custom street racer for Upstate Liberty - the Deviant (a remodelled Driver PL Cerrano). It will also be found in Liberty City.

Spoiler

gallery1371.jpg

gallery1372.jpg

gallery1373.jpg

gallery1374.jpg

gallery1376.jpg

Gta_Underground_Screenshot_2019.03.05_-_06.35.24.88.png

Gta_Underground_Screenshot_2019.03.05_-_06.35.12.69.png

Gta_Underground_Screenshot_2019.03.05_-_06.34.50.73.png

Gta_Underground_Screenshot_2019.03.05_-_06.34.42.43.png

Gta_Underground_Screenshot_2019.03.05_-_06.34.19.88.png

Gta_Underground_Screenshot_2019.03.05_-_06.34.17.53.png

Gta_Underground_Screenshot_2019.03.05_-_06.28.19.58.png

Added a custom vehicle for Midway - the Dubsta. This one will be used by one of the gangs, and will also spawn in traffic.

Spoiler

gallery1377.jpg

gallery1378.jpg

gallery1379.jpg

gallery1380.jpg

The Police Maverick for Carcer City is replaced with a Police Armadillo to add some variation.

Spoiler

gallery1381.jpg

gallery1382.jpg

gallery1383.jpg

Added the Lokus, a custom vehicle for Midway, which will be used by the middle class.

Spoiler

gallery1384.jpg

gallery1385.jpg

Added the VanderLinde for Carcer City.

Spoiler

gallery1386.jpg

gallery1387.jpg

A special, tunable, rust bucket which will not spawn in traffic, but would be a great thing for UG-MP server developers. It can also be modified at Wheels Arch Angels. Its name is the V8 Imperator.

Spoiler

gallery1388.jpg

gallery1389.jpg

gallery1390.jpg

gallery1391.jpg

Gta_Underground_Screenshot_2019.03.06_-_07.23.44.11.png

Gta_Underground_Screenshot_2019.03.06_-_07.23.17.77.png

Gta_Underground_Screenshot_2019.03.06_-_07.23.02.80.png

Gta_Underground_Screenshot_2019.03.06_-_07.23.00.22.png

Gta_Underground_Screenshot_2019.03.06_-_07.22.39.24.png

The VC Sentinel & VC Sentinel XS both received some improvements. Smoke will now come from both exhausts on both of these vehicles.

Spoiler

gallery1392.jpg

gallery1393.jpg

gallery1394.jpg

gallery1395.jpg

The Spacevan, which is a modified version of the Steed, is a custom Midway vehicle which was also added.

Spoiler

gallery1396.jpg

gallery1397.jpg

The Dead Interceptor, another special vehicle which won't spawn in traffic, is added and will be found somewhere in Carcer City later (just like the other special rust bucket vehicle)

Spoiler

gallery1398.jpg

gallery1399.jpg

Added a custom Mesa for Midway, which will be used by the military there.

Spoiler

gallery1400.jpg

Carcer City also received a custom version of the Landstalker.

Spoiler

gallery1403.jpg

gallery1404.jpg

Added a vehicle which may be seen in the richer areas of Carcer City. Its name is the Reagan.

Spoiler

gallery1416.jpg

gallery1417.jpg

A SA BETA Savanna will also be seen in Carcer City. It can be modified at Loco Low Co.

Spoiler

gallery1418.jpg

gallery1419.jpg

gallery1420.jpg

gallery1421.jpg

Vice City received a cop car from the beta version of GTA: VC, however it will not be used by law enforcement and will instead be parked in a few places.

Spoiler

gallery1422.jpg

gallery1423.jpg

The LCS Angel and LCS Avenger Angel received some improvements. The Angel now has a license plate based on the city it spawned in, instead of the LCS texture.

Spoiler

gallery1426.jpg

gallery1427.jpg

And finally, we added the LCS Freeway which will be used by the biker gang in LC.

Spoiler

gallery1428.jpg

Edited by dkluin

PiashGamer007

So Snapshot 3.4 will finally have UGMP.Yahoo!

GrudgefromSanAndreas

Kudos on adding cars from Driver games! 👏

PANZER24

Please add vehicle paths, like the airtrain path or even military air vehicles paths, some special sequences that make the game more realistic and enjoyable. 

Afaik they aren't hard because there are already plane paths in GTA SA (there is even a hydra path but only above san fierro and spawns rurely during monday depending on the weather)

dkluin
18 minutes ago, PANZER24 said:

Please add vehicle paths, like the airtrain path or even military air vehicles paths, some special sequences that make the game more realistic and enjoyable. 

Afaik they aren't hard because there are already plane paths in GTA SA (there is even a hydra path but only above san fierro and spawns rurely during monday depending on the weather)

No. The game doesn't have this.

Male01
3 hours ago, PANZER24 said:

Please add vehicle paths, like the airtrain path

Instead of using the local looping flight paths of III and VC, the planes should travel to and from all the airports, and maybe sometimes an Andromada using the Verdant Meadows airstrip.

If you are actually replacing some things for diversity purposes, here are some things you could do.

Use a Federal Signal PA20A siren (as heard in one of Vice City's trailers) or a Motorola Astra Spectra siren (as heard in the riot ambience sounds when Tenpenny dies) for some added emergency vehicles instead of the SA siren.

Make the "Armadillo" and News Chopper from LC be based on the airport prop helicopters from GTA III instead of the shortened VC/SA Maverick.

For custom fire trucks, why not make a 4-door flat-roof version of the VCS fire truck and remove the grille (but not its outline) to make it look older? Maybe also raising the roof on the added FDSA-based fire trucks to resemble the VCS fire truck's roof could work.

For Dunsfold, add an Oshkosh Striker 6x6 as the fire truck and a Barracks ambulance. Make a black Raindance with a red cross on it too.

Add an AT-400-based plane for Dunsfold.

The AT-400 planes with liveries are a good idea (add more liveries (such as Plummet) and also give the Airtrain those liveries) but you should put them in all airports to give the impression that they are actually being used across the nation.

Give each city in SA its own fire department (such as the San Fierro Engine Co.)(That includes each city's ambulance having a fire department livery) and use the original vehicles in the both the countryside and desert.

Give all cities their own state/highway patrol (such as the Florida Highway Patrol in Vice City as I previously mentioned in the suggestions thread) and make a Premier, Stanier, Ranger, HPV-1000, Police Wintergreen, Police Maverick, FBI Truck, Enforcer, and SWAT Tank for those state agencies.

Add SWAT trucks based on the hazmat trucks.

Add a hazmat truck in Las Venturas since the fire station's sign mentions it.

(There is no need to reply if you say no because I know it. If you say yes to anything, go ahead and reply. I intentionally filled this list with great things that I believe have little chance of being considered, though it would still be great if they were considered.)

Mememan
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Male01 said:

Instead of using the local looping flight paths of III and VC, the planes should travel to and from all the airports, and maybe sometimes an Andromada using the Verdant Meadows airstrip.

If you are actually replacing some things for diversity purposes, here are some things you could do.

Hide contents

Use a Federal Signal PA20A siren (as heard in one of Vice City's trailers) or a Motorola Astra Spectra siren (as heard in the riot ambience sounds when Tenpenny dies) for some added emergency vehicles instead of the SA siren.

Make the "Armadillo" and News Chopper from LC be based on the airport prop helicopters from GTA III instead of the shortened VC/SA Maverick.

For custom fire trucks, why not make a 4-door flat-roof version of the VCS fire truck and remove the grille (but not its outline) to make it look older? Maybe also raising the roof on the added FDSA-based fire trucks to resemble the VCS fire truck's roof could work.

For Dunsfold, add an Oshkosh Striker 6x6 as the fire truck and a Barracks ambulance. Make a black Raindance with a red cross on it too.

Add an AT-400-based plane for Dunsfold.

The AT-400 planes with liveries are a good idea (add more liveries (such as Plummet) and also give the Airtrain those liveries) but you should put them in all airports to give the impression that they are actually being used across the nation.

Give each city in SA its own fire department (such as the San Fierro Engine Co.)(That includes each city's ambulance having a fire department livery) and use the original vehicles in the both the countryside and desert.

Give all cities their own state/highway patrol (such as the Florida Highway Patrol in Vice City as I previously mentioned in the suggestions thread) and make a Premier, Stanier, Ranger, HPV-1000, Police Wintergreen, Police Maverick, FBI Truck, Enforcer, and SWAT Tank for those state agencies.

Add SWAT trucks based on the hazmat trucks.

Add a hazmat truck in Las Venturas since the fire station's sign mentions it.

(There is no need to reply if you say no because I know it. If you say yes to anything, go ahead and reply. I intentionally filled this list with great things that I believe have little chance of being considered, though it would still be great if they were considered.)

İ reallly liked your ideas but i think they should also keep the  looping airtrain path along new path ? For me i have been waiting to see flying airtrain above vc/lc since i met up with this mod

Edited by Mememan

GTA UG enthusiast

Will VCS Empire make a reappearance in a future version? I think it fits with the gang war system of UG. To explain what I mean by that, the business that should be taken over by the player could work the same way as the Vercetti Estate does. It can be unlocked for buying and taking over after the territories in the nearby area are conquered. I think it was a great idea to bring this original turf war system into the game.

ernestin1

what if you instead making the VC Beta cop car be only a parked vehicle, make it roll only in The beach area? as its based on the miami beach paint livery

Frank Tennpenny

I agree with Male01, you guys should use those siren sound affects, it would be weird if Vice City, Bullworth, and Liberty City were the only cities with unique siren sound affects, and every custom city and cotton mouth shared the sirens that SA emergency vehicles, also it would be weird if every city had only VC, BW, SA and LC sirens, i believe a lot of cities and state country areas will be added, which means there should be diversity in Siren SFX variants

Alek6
El 3/6/2019 a las 8:01 PM, Frank Tennpenny dijo:

Saints row 2 voodoo limosene echa un vistazo a esta imagen, porque sería genial si agregáramos los coches de la fila de Santos más antiguos.

Limo se llama un Hounfor

Is this car available?

Frank Tennpenny
Posted (edited)

@Alek6Yes that truck's available 

It's called CCPD Boxville in the car Spawner

Seth

To all Underground fans.

Remember, this is only Snapshots, there a lot coming in the future(BETA, Demo, Full V1.0)

Rburns

Tbh, I'm more interested in the develope of the country side/desert between cities than new vehicles, but it's not my mod.

Frank Tennpenny
3 hours ago, Rburns said:

Tbh, I'm more interested in the develope of the country side/desert between cities than new vehicles, but it's not my mod.

I like the custom cars and they make the cities more vibrant

Rburns
2 hours ago, Frank Tennpenny said:

I like the custom cars and they make the cities more vibrant

You're free to like whatever you want pal.

IssamRocks

good job with the progress so far!!!, thrilled and can't wait for the update.👊

dkluin

New video:

Gamer9868

When snapshot 3.4. Is realised

Seth
50 minutes ago, Gamer9868 said:

The only answer is....Wait for it.

Speedie
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gamer9868 said:

2 hours ago, Seth said:

The only answer is....Wait for it.

It's going to be released like in April-June 2019, check it in the GTA:U discord.

Spoiler

gallery1371.jpg

That Cerrano is Bullion's brother, lol.

Edited by dkluin

dkluin
13 minutes ago, Speedie said:

It's going to be released like in April-June 2019, check it in the GTA:U discord.

Reveal hidden contents

gallery1371.jpg

That Cerrano is Bullion's brother, lol.

Use spoiler tags next time.

Gamer9868

How can i install project2dfx

Lughzi
30 minutes ago, Gamer9868 said:

How can i install project2dfx

it's on Optional Mods folder just drag it to the Underground Folder and There 'ya go it's done

Estet

I look forward to😋

Gamer9868

On 3/13/2019 at 4:10 PM, Lughzi said:

's on Optional Mods folder just drag it to the Underground Folder and There 'ya go it's do

I do what you said and when I open the game it crashes