Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

dkluin

[WIP|BETA|SA] GTA: Underground - Mod Discussion

Recommended Posts

blaue
On 1/8/2019 at 2:32 PM, dkluin said:

UG-MP stream > Midway development stream to be honest. I liked doing those more.

thats it, im deleting midway :funnygrin:

Edited by Pogresno
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Male01

Even if today were April 1st, that statement does scare me. Midway is worth to me much more than multiplayer. This map is a symbol of dedicated effort and well-earned progress. Multiplayer is also a difficult process but much of its efforts will have been attempts to make the feature be worth it. Your city has the advantage of being something that everyone would be able to access and enjoy regardless of preference. Don't delete Midway. If you already have, at least remember all the things you learned in the process and try to rebuild from your knowledge. I appreciate all of your time and efforts.

Edited by Male01
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davve95

Useless post - removed 

Edited by Davve95
Useless post
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkluin

He's joking, obviously.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Male01

I know. Congratulations on finally having people donating money for this project.

 

Does this indicate any progress such as bug fixes or did you forget to announce a thing that will take a while?

 

Do donors even have a build to preview?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AliceTG
1 hour ago, Male01 said:

I know. Congratulations on finally having people donating money for this project.

 

Does this indicate any progress such as bug fixes or did you forget to announce a thing that will take a while?

 

Do donors even have a build to preview?

 

Yes, if you donate 10$ a month to their patreon @ https://www.patreon.com/gtaunderground you'll be able to get "Early Builds" which is a release version of their development builds.

 

  • A development build is shared with the testers every week or so (there's no consistency) and includes pretty much everything (UG-MP as well). 
  • An early build is a release version of a development build. This means that IMG archives are of course encrypted, and UG-MP is excluded. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PANZER24

If I install this mod on my SA copy, do I have the possibility to continue my progress?

and will "silentpatch" work on this mod??? I am afraid not, since it improves my game a lot...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CT1612
6 hours ago, AliceTG said:

 

Yes, if you donate 10$ a month to their patreon @ https://www.patreon.com/gtaunderground you'll be able to get "Early Builds" which is a release version of their development builds.

 

  • A development build is shared with the testers every week or so (there's no consistency) and includes pretty much everything (UG-MP as well). 
  • An early build is a release version of a development build. This means that IMG archives are of course encrypted, and UG-MP is excluded. 

 

 

 

So no further updates for the non-paying public?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Male01
5 hours ago, PANZER24 said:

If I install this mod on my SA copy, do I have the possibility to continue my progress?

and will "silentpatch" work on this mod??? I am afraid not, since it improves my game a lot...

You have to start a new game each time an update comes out. The newest version of SilentPatch is not yet compatible but an older version comes with the mod. I don't even know if Vice City's Newsvans have rotating antennas, a thing fixed by Silent Patch on the vanilla SA and its Newsvan.

 

I was actually asking if an early build even exists for those who are currently donors. Has anything even been released to them or is absolutely everyone stuck with Snapshot 3.3.10.4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AliceTG
3 hours ago, CT1612 said:

So no further updates for the non-paying public?

Yes, there will be updates for the non-paying public.

Edited by AliceTG
dun goofed a lil bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zerdical

my gta sa.exe wont open when i click on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CT1612
48 minutes ago, AliceTG said:

Yes, there will be updates for the non-paying public.

So donators get more frequent updates and the public only the major ones?

 

That's fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkluin
4 hours ago, CT1612 said:

So donators get more frequent updates and the public only the major ones?

 

That's fair.

There is no change in the amount of releases we put out for the public. Development builds have always been disclosed with the team every few weeks or so, and we are also packaging those builds without UGMP and with encrypted IMG archives for those who donate on a monthly basis.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aezakmi1992
14 hours ago, Zerdical said:

my gta sa.exe wont open when i click on it.

Strange. Do you have the HOODLUM crack 1.0 in it?

Edited by aezakmi1992
Windows is not the answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CT1612
9 hours ago, dkluin said:

There is no change in the amount of releases we put out for the public. Development builds have always been disclosed with the team every few weeks or so, and we are also packaging those builds without UGMP and with encrypted IMG archives for those who donate on a monthly basis.

Even better.

Despite this, I just joined as gold patron, even if I dont use developement builds as I am rarely playing games at the moment (hard time in job).

You and the team have put nearlly half a life in this project and I am of the opinion that it is up to the community to reward this.

The VAT is quite high for me in my country, but well, I guess that is a thing you cant change on patreon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzzo

I'm so sorry that I still dont understand the p2p its shortcoming.but as a player,I think a server with low ping is better.Also,can we change the server in game instead the samp.exe?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA UG enthusiast

 Is it possible to link Mainland Liberty to Liberty City by including upstate Liberty with custom small towns based on the original release?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkluin
21 hours ago, GTA UG enthusiast said:

 Is it possible to link Mainland Liberty to Liberty City by including upstate Liberty with custom small towns based on the original release?

Yes.

 

---------------

The first donator-exclusive release was disclosed yesterday.

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PANZER24

Is it possible to disable/edit sky2gfx for performance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hellaforce

Who can I contact about opening a server on your platform?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkluin
21 minutes ago, hellaforce said:

Who can I contact about opening a server on your platform?

Wait until UG-MP comes out. Then you can apply. Hundreds of servers already asked the same question, so there might be some competition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hellaforce

How will the selection take place? Can be more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zerdical
On 1/12/2019 at 10:37 AM, aezakmi1992 said:

Strange. Do you have the HOODLUM crack 1.0 in it?

I did. I was just really dumb and only downloaded the latest patch because i thought that everything was included inside of it. The game works well now. The mod is awesome but the teleport to marker mod doesn't work, making it really hard to go to midway. Also an airport in midway would be cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkluin
1 hour ago, Zerdical said:

I did. I was just really dumb and only downloaded the latest patch because i thought that everything was included inside of it. The game works well now. The mod is awesome but the teleport to marker mod doesn't work, making it really hard to go to midway. Also an airport in midway would be cool

Then you ignored the warning messages which were added in Snapshot 3 in case that happend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VENDETTAS
19 hours ago, PANZER24 said:

Is it possible to disable/edit sky2gfx for performance?

Turn off dualpass in skygfx1.ini file

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robertodmc86

Could someone give me a save game of the latest version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Precursors Fun World

Hey guys , Is there any way to get "Sharp Trails" rather than the blurry trails?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzzo

那个……I suddenly remind that we haven't done something

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ea6HkI99mSLPQ7fvbAfm7w

Password:g075 

There are some enterable vehicles models,I have fixed thems collision that it can let player glue on the floor especially samp,but that's not what I want.now that we change the game lot,why not make these vehicles more seats?And the importantest question is the enter anim should be what like enter the boat[I means you just walk near the seat and press G and sit in the seat immediately without any other more]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dkluin
49 minutes ago, Precursors Fun World said:

Hey guys , Is there any way to get "Sharp Trails" rather than the blurry trails?

No, Snapshot 3.3.10 replaces The_Hero's sharp trails with my postfx code which has the blur. I might make an option to disable the blur in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 6 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests

    • SilverWheels
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.