1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

dkluin

[WIP|BETA|SA] GTA: Underground - Mod Discussion

GTA: UG poll  

863 members have voted

1. 1. Should Atlantis return?

• Yes, it should return and we should continue working on how it was before it was removed.
    • Yes, it should return but only the slum should stay and the rest should be replaced because of the repetitive city layout
    • No, it shouldn't, instead work on Carcer City and/or Cottonmouth
    • No, it shouldn't. Finish what's on the to do list first.

CoolMods

No, why would it?

Don't lie. Because with DYOM i checked the barrier object that is bugged in vanilla SA and in this mod the texture is fine. It's probably taken from PS2 feel.

Edited by CoolMods

TarRebririon

Regarding DYOM, why whenever i start a mission i cant play as the model???????? If it is unstable due to UG i understand.

Edited by TarRebririon

CoolMods

Regarding DYOM, why whenever i start a mission i cant play as the model???????? If it is unstable due to UG i understand.

What do you mean exactly "i can't play as model" that means you can't change CJ player?

HeccelDeSerena22

I had a question, how do pedestrians behave in the game with respect to mod weapons, i.e. do pedestrians use the weapons of the other games? Also, is there a way or could a system be implemented that allows pedestrians to use only weapons from their respective sites, for example, that pedestrians in Vice City can only use VCS/VC weapons? I'm asking all this because I'd like to see pedestrians using those weapons with the riot cheat. :monocle:

dkluin

Some random screenshots:

gallery4231.jpg

gallery4233.jpg

gallery4235.jpg

gallery4236.jpg

gallery4237.jpg

gallery4238.jpg

gallery4239.jpg

gallery4240.jpg

gallery4243.jpg

Gta_Underground_Screenshot_2018.05.19_-_

Edited by dkluin

CoolMods

why did you add the III newspapers in VC?! You shoulda add the PS2 Newspapers!!! With an default newspaper and BITE.

p.s dodge viper dosen't fit in the 80's

:c

Edited by CoolMods

cj2000

Which Dodge Viper? And what you mean by 80s? Underground will take place at least in 90s, but I personally hope it'll take place in the curent century.

dkluin

There will be a new video tommorow. It will show some unfinished Carcer content, and The_Hero's reversed CRubbish code.

CoolMods

Which Dodge Viper? And what you mean by 80s? Underground will take place at least in 90s, but I personally hope it'll take place in the curent century.

Dodge Viper didn't exsist in the 80's. He used III Banshee wich is a Dodge Viper, in Vice City. That's what i was meaning.

I wasn't meaning in which year GTA Underground is, is that a 1992-2001 banshee feels out of place in the 80's.

Edited by CoolMods

dkluin

GTA: UG does not take place in any year, so it doesn't matter.

GroveStGTAV

Rockstar must pay you for that.

Maybach62

it looks nice it looks like a screenshot of vice city in 2002

dkluin

New video:

TarRebririon

If you planning on adding a custom storyline use new voice actor like in Tiki Islands. Then it will be more fun. And oh, change the name of the characters so it will not look weird that same character, different voice. This is just my idea. If can't then it's ok.

Nagletz

Like tiki islands? Lol no.

Jonnydragon88

So today I added the new mod update. It works fine, no crashes.

But unfortunately, once again, you guys didn't change the territory colors of the YARDIES and YAKUZA THAT ARE TOO HARD TO TELL APART! I've become impatient on this matter.

Now I understand that you are very busy men and women and my frustrations are probably small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. So instead of asking you to go out of your way and fix it, I'm just gonna ask you to tell me how to fix it, where the settings are, what software I need to fix them, and any other information that's useful. If you could do the same with the gang weapons that would also be appreciated but it's not as primary as my territory concern.

Please help me with this and thank you in advance for when you do.

Edited by Jonnydragon88

TarRebririon

Like tiki islands? Lol no.

Whats with Tiki Islands? Except its in Russian there no other fault i can see in it.

So, any new cars?? I dont see anymore pictures of cars.

CoolMods

Will Salvatore's room from LCS, and ambience from III will be added? or planned?

also mobile hud works perfectly for me

Edited by CoolMods

dkluin

But unfortunately, once again, you guys didn't change the territory colors of the YARDIES and YAKUZA THAT ARE TOO HARD TO TELL APART! I've become impatient on this matter.

Now I understand that you are very busy men and women and my frustrations are probably small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. So instead of asking you to go out of your way and fix it, I'm just gonna ask you to tell me how to fix it, where the settings are, what software I need to fix them, and any other information that's useful. If you could do the same with the gang weapons that would also be appreciated but it's not as primary as my territory concern.

There is no way to fix it, at least, not for an average user.

cj2000

No, the real problem is that you can not read some words in Spanish. I, being Argentine, I understand basic English and I try to improve it, take my video as a "Spanish class" if you want, I'll keep doing it

Why the f... anybody here would want your spanish class? English is defenetly not my favorite language, but it's the language of this forum, if you want spanish, go to some spanish GTA forum.

I said it before, I do not force you to learn Spanish, but do not pretend to do what you want, know that there is a community that speaks Spanish and likes this mod, I think it would be better to talk about it and not the problems of understanding the Spanish that have some ...

The most people not understanding spanish, so don´t tallk about it like it´s a world language, we are not living in the year 1500.

Jonnydragon88

There is no way to fix it, at least, not for an average user. What do you mean no way to fix it? Just tell me what to do. I've edited Cleo and other codes in the game, including the territory colors, and other games before. I'm willing to do the work. Edited by Jonnydragon88

TarRebririon

I think that the territory color is hardcover to the mod, which is why Dkluin say there is no way to fix it, at least to an average user.

@Sentinel18 and cj2000,ok thats enough about the language.

Male01

cj200:

Please stop complaining about the language. You don't need to know Spanish in order to understand the video. In fact, you only need functional eyes and a functional brain in order to understand. You are only causing massive spam with your (pointless (as previously explained)) argument. If you agree, don't say anything else. Your silence does the speaking for this case.

Sentinel18:

I understand your current situation. Your video's simplicity compensates for the lack of English text. If anybody tries to keep harassing you, just ignore them. There is too much spam in these forums.

Jonnydragon88:

Thank you for your bravery and dedication. You are not the only person who wants better map colors. If you succeed in having the colors changed, many of us would look forward to also having that fix.

Edited by Male01

Jonnydragon88

There is no way to fix it, at least, not for an average user. Can you at least tell me where I would go to fix it? Is it in one the files or asis or extensions? Please please please. I really can't take it much longer. Can any one on the project help me here? Edited by Jonnydragon88

TarRebririon

Dkluin, will modloader compability be added in 3.3 or 3.4?

FrostWoLf

Will Salvatore's room from LCS, and ambience from III will be added? or planned?

also mobile hud works perfectly for me

That would be awesome, but its DK's mod and he's making the call, he already refused to remake the 84' prawn island in vice city :(

dkluin

No idea.

Jonnydragon88

Please. please. please. please. please. It would help so many of us. I promise not to use your information to make my own underground mod or anything. Just help me here. Please.

TarRebririon

Please. please. please. please. please. It would help so many of us. I promise not to use your information to make my own underground mod or anything. Just help me here. Please.

I support him. 2 vote counted.

dkluin

I guess I could put the change in the next snapshot 3.2 patch. The things I want to include in said patch:

Snapshot 3.2.0.4

• Fixed a crash when specific gangs attack your turfs (mainly Trailer Park Mafia in VC) as they use gang blip IDs larger than 128
  • Changed the LC gang turf colours to the snapshot 3.3 ones
  • The game no longer tries to spawn firetrucks in the desert - previously this led to random crashes as there is no fire department in the desert

Changelogs for current snapshot 3.2 patches:

Snapsot 3.2.0.3

• Added Discord Rich Presence support - your in-game location and other details are now displayed on your Discord profile

Snapshot 3.2.0.2

• Fixed performance issues when looking at the sun
  • Fixed numerous collision detection issues, including the so-called 'weapon accuracy bug', 'sun shines through buildings bug', and more.
  • Fixed cop peds running away from the player sometimes
  • Fixed issues with CLEO scripts using opcode 0AB7

Snapshot 3.2.0.1

• Includes up-to-date GXT file - forgot to include it in snapshot 3.2 itself...
Edited by dkluin