• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dkluin

• Nagletz

• ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTA: Underground is an ambitious total conversion mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that aims to unite the entire Rockstar 3D Era Universe into a single mod. This means maps from GTA: Vice City, G

Latest and previous versions are available here: https://gtaundergroundmod.com/pages/releases GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jArkVZPOC-pSjM0plTSQN22oEeC03DAq/view?usp=s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   You can view

Nice to see the suburbs I made finally see some use.

I will try to model an airport and see what my map will look like.

It's going to be amazing and it would even be possible to make my airport script compatible with CC landing strips, and adding a bunch of SA shops in Carcer.

• Like 1

Looks amazing. I have one idea - what about adding Duster City? I know, that this project is hosted by another person, but he most likely will abandon it due to lack of time. You may ask him for permission to continue this mod at least as a part of this project (I am pretty sure he will allow to do it, since he allowed that to another person; just need to mention him in a credits). That city looks so awesome, so much work has been done there, would be a shame to abandon it :/

Looks amazing. I have one idea - what about adding Duster City? I know, that this project is hosted by another person, but he most likely will abandon it due to lack of time. You may ask him for permission to continue this mod at least as a part of this project (I am pretty sure he will allow to do it, since he allowed that to another person; just need to mention him in a credits). That city looks so awesome, so much work has been done there, would be a shame to abandon it :/

I won't add it.

EDIT: Maybe I will actually. It sounds like something amazing to see in Underground.

I've been thinking about that while doing CC, and it looks pretty cool. Who knows.

Besides, plenty of room for CC.

And srsly, I'm not the best at modelling buildings from scratch...

1d629a416851265.jpg 5c6d50416851301.jpg 0a2dd8416851318.jpg 542619416851352.jpg

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 3

I won't add it.

EDIT: Maybe I will actually. It sounds like something amazing to see in Underground.

I've been thinking about that while doing CC, and it looks pretty cool. Who knows.

Besides, plenty of room for CC.

And srsly, I'm not the best at modelling buildings from scratch...

1d629a416851265.jpg 5c6d50416851301.jpg 0a2dd8416851318.jpg 542619416851352.jpg

Hey man love the Idea any idea on when this will be finished? and or a beta be released for testing I would really love to try this :) hope to hear from you soon also I like the idea of them all in one will you add something simular to gta united with the plane system? so you can travel to them without having to go there on your own? I am glad to see such amazing progress on this and can't wait to see more :) yours truly, Mark

• Like 2
ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Will there ever be technology that can make a game run off the users computer resources? like dynamic limits, so the more hard drive space you have the more map room you have. Then there would be no need to hack limits.

I wonder if that will ever be possible? It would certainly make life easier for the modders/mappers.

Edited by ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • Like 2

Dayum, seen all of the replies by now.

It isn't possible to have all maps and make a game run off computer resources.

The limits are unrelated to the the computer resources, like having better computer components won't enable bigger maps.

More CC stuff!

I'm working on textures atm.

294897416897014.jpg 5c6d50416897023.jpg 3ce3aa416897127.jpg 1b2e1e416897143.jpg 4b04a9416897157.jpg

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 3
ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Yeah, also it could make the ID limits and what not Dynamic. I wonder if that would be possible to code? Hhmm

So, that would never be possible ever, to like make the computer the main life/blood line for the engine and have the game engine plugin to it. Good thought though no?

Yeah, also it could make the ID limits and what not Dynamic. I wonder if that would be possible to code? Hhmm

So, that would never be possible ever, to like make the computer the main life/blood line for the engine and have the game engine plugin to it. Good thought though no?

Making IDE entries dynamic is possible.

This allows to have virtually infinite ID slots.

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 2
ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Even for Gta Sa? I thought that Was impossible, that's why Fastman92 made his New limit adjuster?

I'm pleased there has been another breakthrough then if there is infinite ID's.

• Like 3

Even for Gta Sa? I thought that Was impossible, that's why Fastman92 made his New limit adjuster?

I'm pleased there has been another breakthrough then if there is infinite ID's.

Be happy fastman92 has introduced IMG compression and encryption.

Prevents people from stealing assets from Underground, and reduces mod size by 45%.

Edited by dkluin

by the way, will you connect cc directly to lc with upstate between em, or just cc next to lc without anything between?

also, please dont put all the levels so close like this for the next time, given that there are only 10 levels at streets and the rest is interiors. so, put them a lot far from each other, otherwise it will be like 10% of cc is the cc from manhunt, and the rest is fan stuff. which not everybody will like.

• Like 1

by the way, will you connect cc directly to lc with upstate between em, or just cc next to lc without anything between?

also, please dont put all the levels so close like this for the next time, given that there are only 10 levels at streets and the rest is interiors. so, put them a lot far from each other, otherwise it will be like 10% of cc is the cc from manhunt, and the rest is fan stuff. which not everybody will like.

If I placed them further away, then the city size would be much larger then a normal 3D era city would.

ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Woulda been cool if there were some Manhunt levels on the exterior then on the next level you went into the interior that was say a police station, so there could be an enex marker to get into the interior,

it's tricky to explain, also putting some levels as hidden interior, that is less the engine has to render in one go in that area.

I've never played Manhunt before so I may not make any sense lol.

dont get me wrong, i liked the design with the latest pictures, and they fit perfectly that way. im just saying, for the next part of the map, place them a little further away, so at anywhere on your cc map we can feel like its a huge manhunt world.

btw, you dont need to convert any props from manhunt cause sa already got them, lazy r*..

• Like 2
ILOVEFOOTBALL95

I like that idea, along with mine would be great, having Enex markers to get into interior levels of the Exterior. :)

• Like 2

yeah, btw, why not the warriors? its just like any other r* game, which was released for psp and ps2. it uses gta sa engine with gta sa features such as the whole gang system, spraying over rival tags in the city, hiding in the shadows just like manhunt etc..

its featuring a 70's new york city, and you can easily collide it with upstate or cc. its your call. the textures and models are obtainable and convertable. its just another gta, atleast to me..

By the way , about Carcer City , dkluin , will you also include stuff from Manhunt 2 ?

Yes, I want to. But, I can't find a BSP importer working with MH2 BSP files :(

If I did, I could either remodel the levels and merge them together and form Cottonmouth or simply improve these levels.

EDIT:

I've been working on LC stuff again. I need to fix the generic duplicates within COL archives.

Managed to get some models to render that never actually rendered.

07e3f7417010574.jpg 3d6a1c417010575.jpg 3f43dc417010576.jpg 020cd0417010578.jpg f3e5e1417010581.jpg

I'm fixing the final bugs within my LC port, duplicates are being fixed, and then we're, lets say 50% done.

Other breaking news: I've been testing compressed IMG archives with fastman92.

It reduces 50% of the mod's size.

Files will be encrypted upon release - and compressed.

Nobody would be able to steal content from Underground.

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 8

I will, soon. I need to compress IMG archives as the mod is already 1gb in size (uncompressed) and IMG archives will be compressed so.. 50% less space required.

When downloading, this mod will ofcourse be packaged into a rar archive so it wont be that large.

but it was released during 3d era and apart from the story, its gta sa in ny without any cars. please watch some gameplay vdeos and u will see its just a manhunt and sa hybrid, and must be included in your mod, to have the complete experience. it has a lot of interiors aswell. and a exact copy of ltrain from gta3..

please atleast give it a shot..

1666-one.jpeg

The-2BWarriors-2BPC-2BGameplay-2B-1-.jpg

game-016.jpg

warriors-copy.jpg

the-warriors-20050929062742004.jpg

092705_warriors_0.jpg

game-014.jpg

Edited by X/R//