• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dkluin

• Nagletz

• ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTA: Underground is an ambitious total conversion mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that aims to unite the entire Rockstar 3D Era Universe into a single mod. This means maps from GTA: Vice City, G

Latest and previous versions are available here: https://gtaundergroundmod.com/pages/releases GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jArkVZPOC-pSjM0plTSQN22oEeC03DAq/view?usp=s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   You can view

dkluin

Like how this project is coming along. Good job sir. Unfortunately, i don't have a gaming PC atm because the one I do have is sh*t lol. But anyway, it looks as if things are coming along here but I do have three suggestions:

For Liberty City, you can probably add a version of Liberty Island and make a custom statue of liberty (like how Rockstar made in GTA IV)

Probably add a minimap of the cities if that is possible so people can know where to find the icons and stuff.

And also it could be dope if you made a World Trade Center in LC. I think in GTA3 Rockstar made the twin towers but scrapped them in a final version because of what happened with 9/11. But anyway, good job and these are just suggestions. Feel free to reply.

Well I could add a statue of liberty.

I need to ask X-Seti if I can include his, and shift it to LC.

Anyways, radar is coming..

Another note: VC car generators are returning! But this time, with added vehicles.

Screenies:

uploading - sec

• Like 3
dkluin

No I didnt post them

Oh wait, now I did.

33jgvv9.jpg

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 1
dkluin

I have fixed the TXD duplicates within III's img files, also found out that some models were lost during the conversion progress.

When extracting everything three months ago, I made a dumb mistake which I will fix right now.

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 1

No I didnt post them

Oh wait, now I did.

33jgvv9.jpg

Haven´t you used the colors, I gave you? Or are you not able to increase the carcols limit?

• Like 1
dkluin

No I didnt post them

Oh wait, now I did.

33jgvv9.jpg

Haven´t you used the colors, I gave you? Or are you not able to increase the carcols limit?

I am using your car colors. And I did the carcols limit already.

I felt like adding SA features back again, using parts from ZAZ's script. I've now added SA shops back again, I've also added some introduction test, and I really need to add these info scripts.

The mod is getting to where I want it to go... But still, i've fixed many bugs today considering duplicates, texture bugs, and other stuff.

Screens:

4ff45b415984304.jpg f893f8415984310.jpg 6106ea415984319.jpg b3ed1b415984327.jpg e8e5c6415984337.jpg 8ed94f415984350.jpg c53c07415984361.jpg 4c0e43415984371.jpg ad6c42415984380.jpg 3a14f4415984393.jpg 8d0041415984402.jpg 98c0cc415984413.jpg d7b339415984422.jpg c95e0f415984440.jpg 9f0855415984452.jpg 62f23d415984460.jpg 1e1e38415984464.jpg ce1e5a415984474.jpg c5dfb9415984478.jpg c32b9e415984489.jpg 5a170a415984497.jpg fd4275415984507.jpg 42d0db415984514.jpg 3217de415984527.jpg 0d9604415984536.jpg e18f36415984542.jpg

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 2
nkjellman

Looks good. Out of curiosity, are you going to use the best maps of LC, VC, and SA?

By best maps, I mean this.

-LC is the Xbox map. You could use the GTA III Xbox Mod's map.

-VC is the Xbox map with some of the missing placements and fixed objects. You can use the mods in the PS2 map fixes mod which has what you need for the best VC map.

-SA is the PC map with missing props from PS2 restored. You can just use the PS2 IPL's.

Also for III and VC cars, are you using the Xbox versions?

Edited by nkjellman
  • Like 1
dkluin

Looks good. Out of curiosity, are you going to use the best maps of LC, VC, and SA?

By best maps, I mean this.

-LC is the Xbox map. You could use the GTA III Xbox Mod's map.

-VC is the Xbox map with some of the missing placements and fixed objects. You can use the mods in the PS2 map fixes mod which has what you need for the best VC map.

-SA is the PC map with missing props from PS2 restored. You can just use the PS2 IPL's.

Also for III and VC cars, are you using the Xbox versions?

Im using PC maps.

• Like 2

this mod is my lifelong dream. thanks guys, really, it means a lot to me to see a game(mod) that creates a world with 3d era and canon cities.

• Like 5
Sweet Bellic

this mod is my lifelong dream. thanks guys, really, it means a lot to me to see a game(mod) that creates a world with 3d era and canon cities.

Mine too.
  • Like 3

No I didnt post them

Oh wait, now I did.

33jgvv9.jpg

Than I am wondering why the policecar has such strange color.

dkluin

No I didnt post them

Oh wait, now I did.

33jgvv9.jpg

Take a look at your carcols.dat you've sent me...

I am not the one who wants to do everything so you'd have to fix it. Use the latest alpha build which rolled out today, i'll send you a file to download it.

As some of you guys know, i'm releasing private alpha builds for the team and some select group of people called friends.

So don't ask!

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 1
eagle152

lol why does everything's so bright on a couple of your images? bloom much? :O

Ss4gogeta0

curious as to how many additional shops could be added aswell as the default SA shops.

I mean, I would like to see some of the unused LC/VC shops be reused again to buy different types of clothes from.

Buying VC styled clothes from Gash in North Point mall or Liberty City Cocks gear from Semi (Located near the Stadium in GTA III, Semi is a Sports clothing store)

SEMI-GTA3-logo.png

Edited by Ss4gogeta0
dkluin

I need to know the exact map location of these interiors and if you can even buy weapons in GTA3... If I dont know where to place these interiors or if theyre not included I have to model them.

• Like 1

btw, you have to use gta3 and lcs interiors at the same time, with both normal and stories versions. the same goes for vc and vcs.

• Like 1
dkluin

btw, you have to use gta3 and lcs interiors at the same time, with both normal and stories versions. the same goes for vc and vcs.

We will see.

I am working on Carcer City today, I'm modelling new areas for it and I will use a road layout plan.

• Like 2

both lcs and gta3 doesnt have that much of interiors, so combining them together would make lc a lot more closer to vc and sa level. so dont wait and see, please do. it is really important.

also you can really really easily create new interiors with deleting only the door of the models, giving that a lof of gta3 / lcs buildings have surface/ground under them. after doing this, just let 3dsmax automatically create an col file and you are done.

dkluin

both lcs and gta3 doesnt have that much of interiors, so combining them together would make lc a lot more closer to vc and sa level. so dont wait and see, please do. it is really important.

also you can really really easily create new interiors with deleting only the door of the models, giving that a lof of gta3 / lcs buildings have surface/ground under them. after doing this, just let 3dsmax automatically create an col file and you are done.

I feel like adding these shops to the hidden interior universe.

Im working on Carcer again, i'll merge UT's stuff with my layout plan, which will then be merged with TheD's work.

Expect a Carcer City release soon.

• Like 1

I agree on the shops being located in the hidden universe, but how about the Sawmill interior, Vincenzo's warehouse interior or Sal's office? Those kind of places would be much better on the real map. Also, GTA3 map has alpha windows for Sawmill exterior,making it perfect for blending an interior inside.

Great news about Carcer btw, my fav city after LC.

No I didnt post them

Oh wait, now I did.

33jgvv9.jpg

I am not the one who wants to do everything so you'd have to fix it. Use the latest alpha build which rolled out today, i'll send you a file to download it.

Yes, that was my fault and I have already fixed it, but there could be more such bugs. Once I have the alpha, it´ll be easier for me to find and fixed such bugs.

• Like 1
dkluin

No I didnt post them

Oh wait, now I did.

33jgvv9.jpg

Yes, that was my fault and I have already fixed it, but there could be more such bugs. Once I have the alpha, it´ll be easier for me to find and fixed such bugs.

I've messed something up in my SOL launcher code. I'll fix it and send you a fixed downloader.

I've got a lot to show today.

7dac80416523259.jpg

9fxfn4.jpg

dvookk.jpg

156zjut.jpg

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 5

God , carcer looks amazing !

i know i have asked this , but im feeling like asking it again , will Carcer city will have prelights ?

EDIT : Fixed a typo.

Edited by SkyHunted
dkluin

Again my question is,How will you add weapons?

Not something to worry about atm.

But, once these limits are hacked, I could add new weapons.

Defining them in various files should do it.

• Like 1